penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry...but those aren't reasons - in any stretch of the imagination - that she should live when she took another life.

Is that what all of the focus on her artwork has been about? LMAO!

Woah! I'm working while these are read. Did she just say she's a "talented artist" and THAT is a mitigating circumstance? :facepalm:

Cry me a river on family support .. she's the one that ruined that relationship.

I can't believe they still want to go with the abuse angle as a mitigating factor. The jury isn't buying that. Today is gonna be another hard day for the family. My prayers are with the Alexander family today.

Dangggggggg Any one catch all her mitigating circumstances??

(crossing fingers Wenwen did)

I only caught 'talented artist' was like HUH? It's specific to HER!

OMG she is not a talented ARTIST aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!! OK I guess we should be grateful we didn't hear that she's a talented singer because that could lead to Karaoke.

Juan cant even bring up the tracing incidents can he? :sigh:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

I don't think I can handle this. :mad:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

As rose said, we're all here. We have to stick together and support each other. It's going to be rough but we can do it.

She's a talented artist, so she should be saved? What?

How pathetically SAD that is all you have to show for your life...no volunteering, no community service, no life accomplishments other than "Professional Stalker", "Murderer". She is revolting and sickening.

She's a talented artist??? bahahahahahaha. Now I know why nurmi and wilmott want out. She insisted that be put in. lol

Jodi doing a lot of hard swallowing. She really does not want to be sentenced to death.

Jennifer seems to be too busy taking notes to give Jodi attention today.

At least they didn't mention Travis when they talked about her abuse as an adult.
How sad that there is so little for her to convince the jury that her life is worth saving from the DP. And no real family or friends, other then her mother and DB, to speak for her. I would have a heard time as a juror not feeling sorry for her...until I remember the autopsy photos.

From WAT 1 :

3m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

The word "mitigation" is heard a few hundred times so far. Juror instructions continue on. #JodiArias

I thought she was going to beg for death though? What is this "talent artist" stuff Jodi? Lol.

Interesting that the defense is wearing blue....

I don't think they want the Alexander family to stand out. Or are hoping the statement the Alexanders are making by wearing blue isn't as strong.

Such a good friend that she stabbed Travis 28 times, slit his throat and shot him!
Such a good friend that she accuses half her ex boyfriends of abuse!
Such a good friend that she called her younger sister 'dumb and stupid'
Such a good friend that not one from her life prior to June 2008 is present in court!

Please, please, please let JM play the interview for the jury. They just have to see for themselves that she is still manipulating. She sits there looking all battered and beaten down...but that's just a show. We all know that, because we have seen the video.

1) she was 27 y/o
2)little or no family support
3) she's a good friend
4) no legal history
5) suffered abuse/neglect as a child
6) make best of her life
7) consistently tried to improve herself
8) talented artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics