penalty phase #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we'll get a record number of readers here when the Alexanders speak?

Just heard the convicted killers attorneys tried to withdraw from her case after the verdict. I knew it. They were ticked about the interview and the loud voices were them arguing. Then, the convicted killer is calm as can be for the interview. :puke:

Thank goodness there are no more interviews for her!! It's got to be driving her mad not to be able to trash the family the last few days. :floorlaugh: Miss...I will beg for the death penalty, will be begging for her life today, or having her attorneys do it..mark my words. :wink:

Where is Gauntlet...I can't save this seat much longer...people are glaring at me......

She better not be allowed access to her coloring books this morning. I don't even care if she smirks and makes faces while TA's family is speaking, just as long as she has to pay attention

That has irritated me immensely during this trial and I found it very disheartening to see the Judge do nothing about it.
Juror #8 talked on the Dr Drew show last night, he mentioned that he found it very annoying to watch her doing this, showing her disdain for the court. IMO the other jurors probably felt the same way!

Isn't it half *advertiser censored* normal for attorneys to ask to be taken off a case in hopes of a mistrial..like a last ditch effort? JMO

does that work on mobile???

Download the wildabouttrial mobile app.
Open it
Scroll down the list and tap on videos and live stream
Top one is Jodi
Tap and the live stream player opens up

It works on my old 3GS ... so it's gotta work on yours

Fresh Ham, new potatoes and gravy, green beans,corn on the cob, crescent rolls. Lunch in 30 minutes, all invited. I've been cooking all morning lol. Saying a silent prayer for the Alexander family!

I made pumpkin cake this morning. I will bring it for desert.

Hello! I am really looking forward to watching Jodi listen to the sisters' impact letters. I hope she gets the message that Travis will NOT be remembered like Jodi wants him to be. Travis can now be represented by his loving family, not a lying, stalking murderer.

I'm ready....glad you all are here too!

Tissues - check
iced tea - check
tuna fish, crackers and cheese - check
dog been outside - check
floors sweep - check
shower taken - check

prayers to Travis' family and friends - ongoing

bye, bye Jodi - forever!

Hello! I am really looking forward to watching Jodi listen to the sisters' impact letters. I hope she gets the message that Travis will NOT be remembered like Jodi wants him to be. Travis can now be represented by his loving family, not a lying, stalking murderer.

Don't they get to do it in person?

T Minus 20 Minutes Until The Convicted Killer Begs for the Death Penalty!! :floorlaugh:

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!

I cant get ONE damn link to work on my phone..... I think it knows Ive ordered an iphone and its going on strike..... S*%T

:panic: :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members