penalty phase #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis was beautiful inside and out. (((((Hugs))))) and positive thoughts to his family during all of this.

This family is beyond beautiful. I so feel for them and the difficult time they must be having while making their statements. At one point I thought Sam was going to throw up, I am certain she had that reaction. I wanted to wrap her in my arms.....

JA sure looks old and not pretty now.

I think Flores is going to cry. Between him and Stephen... I can't handle it. I break when I see men crying!

we feel so lucky for the time we had with Travis. We would give anything to have him back.

has anyone actually witnessed a real tear from jodi? i see the grimacing but can't find a tear.

"Travis was the glue in our family. We have not been all together since his death. It is simply too hard to imagine that empty chair at the table" Samantha Alexander

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15

Samantha: #Our lives will never b the same...we can never get him back. We are so grateful for our brother #travisalexander." #jodiarias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 26s

Sam is done, she glared at #JodiArias mom on her way back to her seat.

Jodi should show a tiny bit of descentcy and just not say a word.
Let this family be free of her , and wish not to speak IMO

So effing tired of that FAKE, pained look on JA's face. SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANY TEARS. It is SO disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what the defense has to say to that is that Jodi Arias is a fraking talented artist!???

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan pulls up a photo of Travis smiling on all of the screens. Family and friends continue to cry and hold each other. #JodiArias

25s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

"Our lives will never be the same, we will never get him back" says Samantha as she looks to the right at the photo of Travis. #JodiArias

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 43s
Samantha is done, we are taking the noon recess until 2pm. Many of the jurors look shaken up and were crying. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor