penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks are tweeting that the jurors arriving today are dressed up, many for the very first time. It seems they want to show respect for Travis' siblings. Let that be ANOTHER signal the family receives that the jury is with them all the way!

This jury is awesome. God Bless Them.

Even if the judge granted the DT's motion to withdraw, it would only have bearing on the penalty phase since the guilty and aggravation phases are complete. As KN would say "it doesn't many any sense" to switch lineups for the penalty phase so he can't be shocked that the motion was denied.

I have to leave in 15 minutes for a doctor appt.
DH and I will be watching on YouTube tonight. Until then I will be reading the Twitter.
I have a Blackberry and there doesn't seem to be any mobile apps I can use to watch.

Mod Request:

There are already over 900 people on this thread. To keep this train running smoothly --

Please do not "Refresh"

and

Please do not post any Off Topic photos. If you have trial screencaps, please post them as attachments or make sure they are sized correctly. If they start blowing margins, the photos will be have to be deleted.

:tyou: all!

when is this going to start???? is jodi really in stripes???? omigod....so satisfying...I bet she has bullets coming out of her eyeballs today....

So DB is giving an impact statement. This should be interesting.
He seems to be such a caring father, and I'm surprised he is willing to be in the spotlight again, knowing how it may affect his son.

He lied for JA before - he'll lie again.

I have not watched this trial from the beginning. May I ask what all of the references to the color salmon are for?

Several months ago, WildAboutTrial reported that one of Nurmi's shirts was salmon. A number of WAT's followers said it was pink. He's been reporting about salmon ever since. If you get on the WildAboutTrial website, there's a Wationary with definitions for a lot of the references he uses.

I wonder if we will see a different JA during this phase, or if she'll have the same demeanor she has had this entire time.

Will she cry and feign remorse? Will she claim to be sorry? Will she try to show empathy towards the family? Or will she just be angry that the Alexanders are "de-edifying" her and be unable to hide it?

I am torn. On one hand I think she will be upset over the sympathy the Alexanders are getting and will cry and cover her face try to play the pity card to attempt to gather sympathy for herself. On the other hand, I think she's completely over it, and knows the Jury is most likely going to sentence her to death, so she won't hold anything back.

I predict a lot of face hiding...which she thinks will make people think she's hiding her tears, but she'll actually be smiling behind her hair and hands. I think we may see a few eye rolls too.

I know all of his brothers & sisters loved Travis very much

But Sam gave me the impression she was very very close & protective of Travis

This will be extremely painful for her & the whole family

AND.. I'm sorry jury that I took so much of your time with my lies & verbal games and Taxpayers I'm sorry for wasting your hard earned money.. if you let me live I'll volunteer my abundant free time in endevours to pay the state back like making license plates!

i don't think we'll ever hear her say she's sorry. first of all i think she is unable to admit to wrongdoing. 2nd she is still claiming self defense, and it could interfere with her appeal.:moo:

I'm sure this has been said but anyway you do it a thought, candle, pray let's ask for Steven & Sam to have the strength to make their statements and that their impact is truly felt by those who hear them!

JC said it best last night.. This family.. one word.. CLASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member