penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even on the LAST day of testimony, Arias is STILL pulling her stunts to derail this part of the trial or to argue with whoever about whatever so she gets her way. This needs to end. This Alexander family is due their RIGHT to speak and nothing that lying, murdering thing can try to do will stop them. She needs to be put away forever...makes me sick.

Im confused, Not that I would defend her as far as I could throw her but she did nothing today. She is there. Court is in session.

If Kirk Nurmi scoots over any further to his left, he is going to be sitting with Juan on the prosecution side. LOL

I wonder if we will see a different JA during this phase, or if she'll have the same demeanor she has had this entire time.

Will she cry and feign remorse? Will she claim to be sorry? Will she try to show empathy towards the family? Or will she just be angry that the Alexanders are "de-edifying" her and be unable to hide it?

I am torn. On one hand I think she will be upset over the sympathy the Alexanders are getting and will cry and cover her face try to play the pity card to attempt to gather sympathy for herself. On the other hand, I think she's completely over it, and knows the Jury is most likely going to sentence her to death, so she won't hold anything back.

I predict a lot of face hiding...which she thinks will make people think she's hiding her tears, but she'll actually be smiling behind her hair and hands. I think we may see a few eye rolls too.

I agree...hiding her face, stone-faced, haughty is what we'll see...

I think her statements will still be passive aggressive and still blaming Travis:

"I would give anything if Travis were still here. It breaks my heart that I was put in the position that I was put in that left me no choice but to take his life."

blah,blah,blahblabaddyblah...

Jeezo what is up with nurmi?

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Got home just in time to watch! Praying for the family & friends of this beautiful soul. This will be the hardest day yet. Oh & Jodi looks hiiiigh! lol

I don't understand why Willmot keeps writing and writing, is she given a copy of the jury instructions?

She's just writing, "I hate Jodi. I hate Jodi." over and over and overandoverandoverandoverand...

The emotion from The Alexander family is palpable today.

It`s just so heartbreaking to see them anytime, but today you can almost feel everything they are feeling.

God bless them and I pray they get through the day.

JA looks especially dark today.

Sam is wearing a lovely dark blue dress today.

Interesting that the DT tried to counter the blue on TA's side by also wearing blue today.

She sure looks a far cry from the cocky girl giving her recent interview with Troy. She looks resigned to her fate.

If this Jury arrived today DRESSED UP that means they already have their Verdict in mind, they will be DONE today and have dressed accordingly to be prepared for media. I bet MONEY! They will have a Verdict on the Death or Life issue TODAY. They wouldn't have agreed with the Cruelty yesterday had they NOT been ready to give the Death Penalty. This Jury is READY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd