penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so very sad... Crying for this poor man.

Stay strong Steven.

Stevis & Traven were their nicknames for each other...

This is just too sad.

From WAT :

14s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

A picture of Travis and his brother are put up on the screens as Steven continues on. This is extremely tough and emotional. #JodiArias

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

#JodiArias is crying as she looks at Steven's back as he continues to talk directly to the jury.

Did I hear Nurmi correctly ? I sometimes can't stay with him to the end of his sentence- it takes soooo long. Did he say Jodi was gonna show her pictures that she's been drawing? Maybe he put me to sleep and I dreamed it?
Also- any truth to the rumor that ALV was going to show up? another bad dream?

Hasn't the defense attorney talked to his client? Didn't she tell him she wanted the death penalty? She told the world, so why wouldn't she tell her defense attorney? So, why is he arguing for her, and why is she going to get on the stand to try and persuade the jury to be lenient?
I'm confused!!!!

Hi - been following along, but finally decided to join the conversation. I'm completely obsessed by this trial.

Thank you to everyone here - I'm at work, and follow along what is happening using your posts! I so appreciate it!

Welcome JusticeReigns, looking forward to hearing more from you!

:wagon:

dang u to he%% comcast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can some one post me a quick live feed, pls?

I don't want to hear my brothers name dragged through the mud.

Jodi is trying to look sad, but there are no tears. Her hand on her cheek is to comfort herself. It's all about Jodi.

Oh this poor guy he is doing fantastic though it's really raw and meaningful I just want to give him a big hug :(

Elizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwin

Looks like one of the jurors is crying. #JodiArias

OMG, my heart is breaking. Poor Steven, and his family.
There is no real justice for this...

OMG, he separated after the murder. I didn't know that. :( This is powerful.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 21s
Travis' brother, "I can not sleep alone in the dark anymore" ... "I wasn't able to be the husband my wife deserved" ...

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 33s
Looks like one of the jurors is crying. #JodiArias

Flores is taking this hard. It doesn't get any easier no matter how many times you hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member