penalty phase #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, it looked to me like she moved over to talk to nurmi. Not to say she wasn't ignoring ja, but that's what it seemed to me.

ITA-She looked like she didn't even notice J

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 27s

Willmott just darted out of chambers to her desk to get her phone and now is darting back to chambers. Zzzzzz #JodiArias

Bet one of Jodi's witnesses isn't there!

Because, there are other people involved, Witnesses, issues, hearings things that need to be addressed. She has to make sure she is making good rulings and hearing all necessary info.

She is doing her job..

It is not a straight line from start to finish.

Thanks for always bringing us back to the best interest of the case! :blushing:

HLN just reported JA's friend, Patti, is in chambers. If she is going to testify about alleged childhood abuse - why was she sitting with JA's mother - laughing and yuking it up during JA's testimony. You don't hug someone who abused your 'best friend'! Patti sounds like MM in a dress!

Are they finished for the day?

There must be an issue here .. childhood abuse and neglect .. wouldn't she only have JA's word since she was a child at the time herself? Ain't nobody going to believe it anyway .. waste .. of .. time ..

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 30s

@NetBum1 some witnesses have been back in chambers, maybe getting instructed #JodiArias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 3m

3 minutes late and counting...#jodiarias

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 21s

#JodiArias is not in the courtroom.

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 28s

#JodiArias is not in the courtroom.

Keeping in mind that I am not a fan of DT or JA, but several have mentioned the moment when it appears the female atty. for the DT recoiled from JA....I've watched the clip a few times and it appeared to me that she was leaning over to talk to Nurmi at the same time JA was leaning over to talk to her. Although I realize there is issues between client/atty, I don't feel that was a move to slight JA or that counsel was "creeped out". I think it was just a timing issue and the angle of the shot because when the camera immediately cuts to a back view you can see the female atty leaned in Nurmi's direction as if speaking to him. Just my take on it FWIW.

I expected all of Travis' siblings to give victim's impact statements. Is there a limit on how many family members may speak?

without getting too emotional to speak..the ones who speak are the ones who can....:doorhide::loveyou:
they all probably would have if they thought they could do so. I doubt I could
when the killer sits smirking all the time and who has ARTIST and Photographer as a quality?:moo:

The Jury:

:waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:
:waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

JA:

:jail:

Me:

:waiting:

Did I hear correctly that Juan can question JA's witnesses? As in, cross examine and annihilate? Too bad he can't ask Darryl if that was his you-know-what in that picture! :floorlaugh:

I am surprised by all the delays too .. Steven said it .. he just wants this to be over .. what on earth could they be discussing that couldn't have been resolved over the last week?

JSS is likely trying to communicate with a narcisstic psychopath harboring the delusion that the jury will believe her. JSS knows that speech will bring on the DP, and is making sure for the record that the murderer has been so advised.

Beth Karas tweeted - "Each witness went into Chambers separately and have now left" (Jodi's friend Patricia and DB)

Left? hmm.....

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 31s
Bailiff says it'll be another 30 min before we start...ugh. #JodiArias

Okay...a recap for those that are behind. Only three ppl will be speaking for jodi: Darryl Brewer, patty Womack and jodi. There is NO inmate friend. There are NO Travis friends (Juan is done unless has to cross the DT ppl)....then there is closing. Okay? Okay. :)

We are waiting because it seems something is up with patty womack. Not the judges fault.

Patty Womack sounds like a country music star.
(I can't find the country music star smiley icon, bummer)

I don't think this witness is going to be a country music star or a star of any kind, though. Sadly.

The court should have had a mask made up ahead of time and tell him he could wear it. But what he would not know is the outside of the mask had a photographic print of his actual picture of his face. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That would be great.

If he is going to speak on Jodi's behalf he may not be able to hide his face. Hiding of the face seems somewhat less than honest to me!

Keeping in mind that I am not a fan of DT or JA, but several have mentioned the moment when it appears the female atty. for the DT recoiled from JA....I've watched the clip a few times and it appeared to me that she was leaning over to talk to Nurmi at the same time JA was leaning over to talk to her. Although I realize there is issues between client/atty, I don't feel that was a move to slight JA or that counsel was "creeped out". I think it was just a timing issue and the angle of the shot because when the camera immediately cuts to a back view you can see the female atty leaned in Nurmi's direction as if speaking to him. Just my take on it FWIW.

I noticed the same thing. Much ado about nothing IMO.

IMO This could all be a stall tactic so that JA has 3 days to re-group before she talks to the jury AND the jury will have 3 days to think about the "nice" things JA's friends say about her.

@WildAboutTrial
Valerie just informed us that it will be another 30 minutes before we proceed this afternoon. Break time. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper