penalty phase #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 4m Everyone but family just kicked out of the courtroom...no clue what's going on. #JodiArias

Patty is going to be a train wreck. She is going to trash JA's parents and God knows what else. She better be prepared for the Juanster!

Elizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwinEveryone but family just kicked out of the courtroom...no clue what's going on. #JodiArias

I wonder if Jodi became uncontrollable and had to be tranquilized!?

If this witness is so "concerned" about testifying in open court and has to be on video... perhaps she shouldn't be testifying?

For real! It's not like she was court ordered. Poor Deanna Reid had to detail her sex life in front of the whole world, yet she wasn't so ashamed that she had to ask the courts for permission not to show her face. JW must be so ashamed of being JA's friend - or something?

OOh, bet Jodi could strangle herself with her hair!

I'm really on fire here...I probably need to be saved but here is my thought on not wanting to be shown on camera. Give them a choice

Put a bag on their head while testifying or

don't let them testify...their choice

Anyone think they're done for the long weekend? :help: :help: :help: :help:

Whatever this ridiculous delay is about, Judge Sherrie Stephens needs to absolutely hold a full day of court on Friday to make amends to the family and the jury.
:stormingmad:
All these delays are senseless and designed by the defense team to put Jodi on the stand Monday instead of today. IMO.

They had might as well give it up. Jodi is getting the death penalty.

I have never seen a more f'ed up trial in my life. It's always something. I have no idea what's going on, but the disregard for these jurors is appalling.

No one has put concern for the jury on their priority list. But I think in the end, a pissed off jury will equal a jury who may want revenge for being so egregiously disregarded.

And JSS has caused this trial to run on too long. Is she elected? Because she ought to be fired for both fiscal and procedural negligence. This is torture for the participants. And for what? Other the prosecution's case, there has been no substance. Just bullchit.

This is totally another defense delay tactic - clear the courtroom to screen something. They knew days ago they were going to screen this, this all could have been handled before now.

They know full well that court is dark tomorrow; they want to hold things up until then so that the impact of Travis' sib's statements has abated. Slimy.

Interesting since she was the (only) one who reported no jurors crying. She gets on my last nerve.

I know!! Didn't we see tweets about one of the female jurors was crying?

I think at this point needing to have his face covered, Darryl would be disingenuous as a witness!
Ok, just indulge my snarky side one time. If Darryl and Patty don't want to be seen, let them testify with a plain brown paper bag over their heads. Well? That IS what they want, right? To be "the unknown witness." :floorlaugh:

Pretty pathetically thin list of the mitigating factors for JA listed on HLN

JA told the truth once when she said her DT said she didn't have enough mitigating factors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand