penalty phase #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 4m #jodiarias mom, dad, sister, wont testify? friend covers face? this is not mitigation, its de facto suicide unless jury just wont help her

She grew marijuana.

There is a blank space (for us) between the marijuana growing and the brutal crime Jodi committed. If we could play a movie of all her tangible actions, IMO, there would be some heinous crimes. There are milestones to be reached to get to the point.

I don't believe for a single inkling of an iota of a twinkle of a second that Jodi Arias went from ZERO criminal activity to stealing a gun and brutally butchering Travis Alexander.

Doesn't, did NOT and never did happen that way.

Just not documented.

Totally agree!!!

And for starters - I believe, like others here, that she kicked her poor dog to death!

I know a lot of posters seem critical of the judge, but I, too, think she has done a very good job. She doesn't show any type of bias, and she seems very kind and sensitive to the various attorneys, witnesses and jurors in this case. She seems like someone you would enjoy knowing.

Well she would be late to every dinner party, lunch or other activity you invited her to because she isn’t very good with keeping time or being on time. Drives me mad!

Another stall tactic so Jodi doesnt have to make her statement today and has 3 days to come up with what she wants to say?

Elizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwin

The bailiff just brought a witness into the courtroom..we're still all stuck in the hall. #JodiArias

Here's the convicted murderer's delightful mother and JA's bestie, PATTI WOMACK.
You can see Womack flipping off Juan Martinez at 1 hour 15 min or so. She is dressed so nicely... Glad she and mom-of-the-year were having a fun day in court.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4bTzT-c0DI&fb_source=message

picture.php

So I'm from Colorado but traveled out to the east coast for work. This time change and delay in court is really messing my schedule. Lets get on with it!

I don't believe for a single inkling of an iota of a twinkle of a second that Jodi Arias went from ZERO criminal activity to stealing a gun and brutally butchering Travis Alexander.

Doesn't, did NOT and never did happen that way.

Just not documented.

Well, consider her middle school accounts, when she was in trouble for growing pot in her room.

Additionally, I've always suspected that her stint in South America (as a foreign exchange student) is likely something else. After all, how can a high school drop out qualify to study abroad? :moo:

The Arias family members are likely decent people who were overwhelmed by her. I can't imagine how hard that must have been for them. This must also feel terrible for them as they see the damage and pain caused by their daughter's own hands.

There was also the babysitter account that described Arias violently assaulting her younger brother to the point where the she could not be trusted to be left alone with her sibling, even for the sitter to go have a pee.:waitasec:

did the tweeters ever say if Nurmi came back to the courtroom after walking straight out?

Imho...he is looking for any excuse to leave JA at this point. If he thinks that will make every forget how he trashed Travis he is sadly mistaken. It's too late now to jump ship.

I have to give a small amount of credit to Patty Womack and Darryl Brewer for having what must be the courage of their convictions under the circumstances. Brewer in particular has already had to testify about personal stuff on national TV that nobody should have to do. Just more victims of the runaway Arias train IMO.

Michael Kiefer tweeted: "Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer@jld930 That is true. Can't blame her, given that others have received threats" I guess that's why Patty Womack doesn't want to be on camera because she's received threats - I know LV did, and perhaps Brewer did too??

How can JA *ART* get shown in a Court of Law, when it is copied (infringed) work??

Isn't that illegal?

WTF??

It would seem so.

http://www.copyrightlaws.com/copyright-qs-as/8-0-copyright-infringement/

8.8 Question: I am an artist and plan on making a pencil drawing of a photo, with 25% of the drawing being different from the photo. Is that an infringement of copyright in the photo?

Answer: There is no percentage that makes copying legal or illegal. Copying any amount more than a “substantial” amount (which is not clearly defined in the law) requires permission. Although this is a judgement call in each particular circumstance, it is likely that copying 75% of a work would be considered substantial and require permission. (2010-4)

To me CKJA looks like an ugly elf. Her glasses are making the tops of her ears stick out, and with the seat lowered she does look very short.

Did she get a haircut? Looks like she got her bangs trimmed to me...who the hell gave her scissors?

Okay, now I hope they don't come back today.

If the Alexander family can't have the final word...
At least let them have the final word TODAY.
:please:

Yes, let the jury think about Steven and Samantha this weekend.
Let them think about the horrors they have to live with... and what is missing from their lives.

Yes, at this point I will be mad if court DOES come back today.
1 hour left till court ends for the day. Just end it early.

If I were on this jury and found out that the so-called "friends of Jodi" were going to testify to her "good character" ON TAPE or BEHIND A SCREEN or some other nonsense, I would just go WTF? It's over! We're done! Done! Yeah, she's such a great gal THEY DON'T WANNA BE IN THE SAME ROOM WITH HER! Or they're AFRAID to show their FACES!

BS BS BS!!!

And really, what does it say when the only two people they could find to speak up were a stoner chick JA used to hang out with a hundred years ago, and the guy she dumped for Travis and who is still sipping the Jodi Kool-Aid???

I'm telling you, the DT just can't get out of their own way. GOOD! That hastens JA's date with the needle! Outstanding!

:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member