Penalty Phase #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DoctorGooFee ‏@DoctorGooFee 2m

#jodiarias It's sooo hot in Phoenix that people are looking straight at Jodi just for the Cold Stare.....

no way that would have worked. she clearly, by her lies and cover up, knew what she did was wrong. she's not 'insane.'

Now it's a foolish change of course, had they begun that way her defense would have been completely different, highlighting all of her crazy behavior instead of trying to rationalize away everything she did and claiming self defense.

WOW ... I must admit, I did NOT see this happening ...

:moo:

i'm surprised as well............but still no younger brother joey or older step sister......hmmmm

eta......joey there......no brother carl or step sister

MikeGalanosHLN ‏@MikeGalanosHLN 19s

...defense out of chambers, we could be starting soon!

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 47s

#JodiArias back in court, smiles at family as she takes her seat.

even if I was jodi's closest sister...I would be afraid of her...shudder.

I can't wait to see what this DB is like today. Last time he was on the stand his hands were so creepy. He seemed so proud that he and CMJA were 'in love.' Give me a break.

He was 40 something to her 20 something... ego boost probably.

Did you all notice how Nurmi wrote that Patricia Womack received death threats, but his wording does NOT state that is the reason Womack is not testifying. Based on what I have read about Ms. Womack, there may be other reasons why she would realize she ought not testify. Sometimes people just plain change their minds about another person, too.

I'm thinking Patti did not want the whole word to know about her criminal past, tbh.

Is the defense still putting on an art show as a mitigator or did they drop that pathetic attempt?

IMO, defense is hoping that by not having Jodi's mom speak for her, the jury will not go with the DP. Maybe to the DT this is their way of giving strength to their mitigating factor of inadequate family support--if the jury sees that happen now they might be inclined to believe it could have been a lifelong issue.

but they're THERE. and her mother has been there every single day. i think that contradicts what KN said, and just makes the DT look like liars. if your family really doesn't support you, and doesn't care what happens to you, they don't come to court every day----in another state, at great expense. it makes no sense.

I'm sorry Patti, but you can't go on Nancy Grace's show and maintain your anonymity. IMO, you want your own 15 minutes far more than you want to speak up for your sweet friend you haven't talked to in years.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 25s

Mike B. is setting up his stenography machine. Nurmi is up talking to stapler lady. DP Mit Spec and #JodiArias are whispering to each

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 47s

Arias's father is here. I don't see her grandmother. #jodiarias

Maybe the grandma wanted to try to go a few days, but something like this is just too hard on a poor old woman like her. I really feel awful for the grandmother. She didn't do anything wrong, and I bet it's killing her inside that Jodi did something so barbaric. I've just got a real soft spot for older people. :(

I have a question already. Does Jodi's prison have air conditioning or evaporative cooling (swamp cooling) or anything like that?

I know this was asked. I never found the answer.

I don't know how they can stand those 100 degree days.

iirc no air conditioning.

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Defense team and #JodiArias just came out of chambers. She smiled at her family and then sat down. We should begin shortly

14s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Mike B. is setting up his stenography machine. Nurmi is up talking to stapler lady. DP Mit Spec and #JodiArias are whispering to each other.

Jodi in chambers. I hope we actually have a court day today. #longestdrawnoutcourttrialpreandpostconvictionpenaltyphaseinworldhisotry

Exactly StephanieHartPI.
Stall, stall, stall by both JA and the defense team.

The time is NOW to pull up your big girl pants and face the jury of your peers.
We've all heard enough (more than enough) of your lies.
On with whatever"show" you have planned for today ... And let this jury & family move on with their lives!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member