DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 29s
We are at recess. Not sure what the next step is. Stay tuned. #JodiArias

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Motion to withdraw has been denied. Nurmi is very upset and explains the defense will not be calling witnesses. #JodiArias

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Nurmi - no witnesses, lets give the court the finger instead. Can't defend the murderer - well duh, that was true years ago Nurmi.

Holy f@$&!!!

S&$@ just got real!!

This is awesome and crazy and woah! And a little funny too.
Jenny and Nurmi are hurt :giggle:

Can they DO this? Can they DO this without causing an appeal?
This is a circus!! Is JA the one not allowing them to call any witnesses? What's going on?

Are you guys serious? No one will speak on her behalf? Did the DT beg the family? At least they are there.

What just happened, are we in recess??????

Sounds like Nurmi spent the weekend reading JA support sites & is spewing all the carp they have said there. Intimidating witnesses, threats, JA not getting a fair trial due to media coverage...blah blah blah. Come on Nurmi, spare us.

exactly my thoughts.....

Jon Leiberman ‏@reporterjon 23s
#jodiarias attorneys not allowed off case. Now they say they'll call 0 witnesses in defense case. Looks like jodi will be only one to speak

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 26s
Lawyer friends-what are your thoughts on the defense attorneys essentially giving up on the #JodiArias case?
Expand

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 35s
The word the judge used "allocute" specifically refers to #JodiArias's chance to address jury directly w/o cross, a plea for mercy.
Expand

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s
We are at recess. Not sure what the next step is. Stay tuned.

Uh oh, if you won't let us off the case, we're taking our bat, and our ball and we're going home! (ie, won't call witnesses)

This might be grounds later for incompetent counsel on appeal?

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 10s

Recess. No def witnesses! Will Jodi talk?? What is going on with this trial? #JodiArias #FOX10
Expand
Troy Hayden Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m

Motion to withdraw is denied by #JodiArias judge. Defense Will not be calling witnesses in case!!! #JodiArias #FOX10 what happens now???

Feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

okay, on a serious note, is Nurmi setting this all up for an appeal? I know he's having a 2 year old tantrum right now, but is there any basis he can take up with a higher court?

Thx.

Mel

Oh boy. Nobody wants to say anything good about jodi

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

We are at recess. Not sure what the next step is. Stay tuned. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

2m
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Motion to withdraw has been denied. Nurmi is very upset and explains the defense will not be calling witnesses. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper