Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wasn't the media in the court when the Life instructions were left out of the jury instructions but given a video to stream? Now they are inviting media in for a jury question?

Doesn't matter, feels like there will be a verdict sometime today.

My quess is that because they read the juror instructions in open court they have to read the instruction that was left out in open court.

I don't know, just guessing.

I think it's more likely this jury hangs than they give her life. IMO, there are more people on that jury that want to give her the DP than life and no way would they be swayed this quickly and perhaps not at all. :twocents:

That's exactly what I think.

I'm not a smoker but I'm thinking we should unite for a group smoke break to channel the jury for a verdict.

Law of Attraction kind of carp.

maybe we should all go to the bathroom at once. Things always happen when I leave the room.

seal.gif

.....yayyyyy!!! Thank you:seeya:

via twitter...
Beth Karas ‏@BethKara
We're back in court. Judge is on the bench. Alexander family is here. No defense or Arias yet.

I think it's more likely this jury hangs than they give her life. IMO, there are more people on that jury that want to give her the DP than life and no way would they be swayed this quickly and perhaps not at all. :twocents:

(Edited because I was WRONG)

My quess is that because they read the juror instructions in open court they have to read the instruction that was left out in open court.

I don't know, just guessing.

Why do they have to do it in open court if they already did it in the courtroom...oh yeah, media wh*** Jodi wants more attention and camera time.

Chris Williams@chriswnews
Only handful public waited in case of verdict. They R now seated as we await #JodiArias, def, judge, jury & Arias family 4 the jury question

Life on death row: A look at what Jodi Arias awaits if given death penalty. This video is pretty hilarious, it starts at 1:39. The officer is basically laughing at the thought of CKJA starting programs. :floorlaugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TuGF3fLSriA

:drumroll:

:lol: Thank you for sharing that. I love this guy. "...they have paid people who create these kinds of great programs...*shakes head* Jodi Arias is not going to add any unique programming to this culture."

I'm sure there will be lots of silly things coming out that she or her family will claim she is doing, like the letter her mother wrote to the court about how Jodi is "helping" people by singing and drawing pictures. Sheesh why haven't they set her free? She sang songs to people!

they are going to ask something related to life...who decides if she gets parole or lwop... I wonder.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Juan just eyed my cashews as he walked into the side conference room. Sorry man these are hWilds cashews and only hWilds.

HLN keeps showing JW's lie that life in prison means JA will "never" get out. Where is Juan's explanation of a life sentence where he explains parole is a possibility?

Doesn't have to be unanimous. If they don't all vote for DP then judge decides LWP or LWOP

No, it does need to be unanimous. If jury hangs, then a whole new jury is picked. If that jury hangs the judge then chooses LWOP or LWP. Death P. is then off the table.

Doesn't have to be unanimous. If they don't all vote for DP then judge decides LWP or LWOP

If this jury hangs, they're dismissed and another jury is seated to decide the sentence. If that jury hangs, then the judge decides.

If they all don't vote the same they find another jury for this phase only. If they still can't agree then the judge gives lwop or lwp. They will have one more chance if they don't all agree.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member