Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetical:

If you knew at this point that it was currently leaning 10-2 in favor of life, would you prefer those two holdouts to switch (and end this) or for it to deadlock?

Personally I would want them to just switch in favor of life. I think it would be a bit easier to stomach then having to go through another juror selection mini trial just for this stage of the trial. Since Travis is not my relative I will back what the Alexander's want.

:seeya:Good Morn', Afternoon, Evening all, wherever you may be!

Was thinking about the screen shot I grabbed yesterday, the expression on Killers face, so I did some editing. I know this is a dated reference but it made me smile most of last summer.

View attachment 34289

LOL! Thanks for that...

Not sure who posted it or maybe it was a reporter, they were talking about how her whole appearance changed for the interviews and she didn't have bangs for it....and I remembered....

SHE STYLED HER HAIR THE SAME WAY WHEN DEMARTE WAS ON THE STAND.

REmember we were all saying she was copying Demarte? So...that makes it pretty obvious that she was even jealous of DeMarte who was a woman she doesn't even know!!!!!!!!!!!! SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Juan that he is sitting with Travis' family right now. He must have a mountain of other work he should be doing, and a month's worth of calls and texts to return, but he's there, supporting them.

Not being snarky but I just noticed that JA has a skin eruption on her bottom lip and another on her chin. I'm not bashing, just observing and wondering if she's really feeling a tad stressed despite her calm and poised demeanor in those interviews...

Watching HLN on mute, and saw the convict with lip gloss and juicy cold sore. Ha! Like this is not getting to her? Her body betrays her. I like it.

AZWatcher- thank you for asking!

My MOHS procedure went well- you all should have seen me. I am in the chair with the doctor doing the surgery with an assistant who had to walk around the rolling stool placed next to me, with my laptop on it and plugged into the wall, opened to the great seal of arizona, with an earbud in one ear (the side of my face where she wasn't doing surgery) with the other earbud tucked into my bra!

I am sure the doc thought I was listening to soothing music. All the while I was waiting for the defendant to give her sickening allocution! lol.

I was finished before she came on. Only one round of cutting and burning before she got clear borders, and stitched me up, and today I know why- she cut almost a half an inch around the original spot on the crease of my nose- out into my face!

I am bummed but I am glad it is gone... that is most important.

If my husband had seen me he would have really thought I had gone off the deep end- he sort of already thinks I have. In retrospect, I suppose he is right!

Verdict today- and let us be done with her. Be gone JAA- shoo fly- shoo.
I don't know what a MOHS is, but ouch.

OK,,I just asked in the other thread but then saw this link after I posted. Is this where we are supposed to be????

Ha! It happened to me too, I was afraid I would not get here at all! After the other day, the slightest little thing makes me panic!

All of the jurors had to take the death penalty into consideration when they were selected to serve. If they felt they weren't able to give somebody life because it would be difficult for their conscience then they should have said so during selection.

They didn't say they would give it just because it was an option. They said they could consider it. jmo

For Curious in Indiana and PMLs Mom and others interested in messages from the planets today, I hope I made clear that the jurors are focused on death, not life or life without parole. So, if swaying and throw weight are involved, the effort to persuade is to bring opinion over to the death penalty & to assuage all pangs of conscience.

okay. so if that is legit. the fact is, they DID come back and they DID say: we cannot reach a unanimous verdict which prompted the judge to give them further instructions on how to reach a unanimous verdict and sent them back to deliberate.

so not sure why people are against what im saying when I all I did was quote verbatim the very last bit of live feed that aired yesterday which anyone can hear for themselves. im not pulling stuff out my *advertiser censored* lol clearly there are three separate issues that happened yesterday with the jury. two were aired live, one was not apparently....

Oh no....not against you or what you are saying!!!! I am just getting more and more concerned about the integrity of this case, and now have some concerns of whether this sentenced rendered will even stand if appellate issues are being created by sloppiness!

I sure wish the TH's would shut up! One Def. Atty. said, as FACT - one juror holdout, will not change. This is what happened yesterday...

HUH? Was he the BUG on the wall in the jury room??????????????

I heard that the new Pope may have possibily performed exorcism. I wish he could do it on JA although...wait... I don't believe there is some evil in her. I think she IS it. She is evil with a capital E. She's capable of possessing others...

Maybe same judge who inadvertently "forgot" to send a VERY important part of the jury instructions with the jurors as they left for deliberations, but realized her mistake a day later??!!!

The pressure of this case seems to be getting to everyone involved!

It's not just a simple mistake though. I think the Alexander's reaction on camera is proof of that.

I agree with you. The IF was indeed a question. (we missed this part as no cameras were there)
JSS answered the question as to how to proceed IF they were deadlocked.
They followed protocol for informing her that they were deadlocked.

I wonder what the jurors must have thought yesterday..... they came out to ask a simple paperwork question, and the Alexander family began crying and looking incredibly distraught.

No wonder all of them looked at the family on their way back out. Doubt they needed a reminder that the family was counting on them to get it right, but they got one anyway.

OH! ITA!!!!! After all the nonsense that she was "totally in control" of her interviews, and the makeup they had to bring her, and no filming of the prison stripes or chains, etc.......that picture just makes me want to go. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

PS: I HOPE SOMEONE TELLS HER!

I hope it drives her crazy that the stripes do not match/line up at the seams!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

A little ahead of myself here, but sending strong vibes to the camera person to PLEASE do a split screen of the killer and Alexanders as verdict is being read.

There is no way this jury is going to go home today without a verdict and come back Tuesday, right?
They don't want to do that and they can't put the family through another weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper