Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for what might seem like a dumb question, but it's hard to follow from the other side of the world. How long have the jury been deliberating this phase? With all the breaks and days off it's really hard to tell from here.

Fruity 13 hours and counting. I love your avatar! :seeya:

You know what guys? I just had a thought....what if....
it's really the verdict but they don't wanna give advance notice to protect the jury b/c it's gonna be a mob out there (of reporters mainly) trying to talk to them if they get advance notice. Maybe this way they can just go out the side door and go home.????

BUt....only problem with this is that no one is reporting that CMJA family is there.

Yes they just said JA family on the way and told people to move out of an aisle to make room for them. Yep yep yep.

I don't think it's a question, I think it's a statement,

We've reached a verdict or

We're deadlocked.

The suspense is getting to me. I can't stand the wait.

I'm guessing this will end up with a hung jury or Jodi getting life in prison. Someone on HLN earlier said that if she gets life and then behaves well for three years in prison, she will get more privileges. She'll even get to have a roommate. She doesn't deserve anything that good. She deserves life on death row, even if she is never put to death.

Vinnie Politan - How can we read the tea leaves if they don't give us the tea leaves?

Tea Leaves is what HLN is all about!

Vinnie can read my tea leaves any time he wants....:blushing:

You know what guys? I just had a thought....what if....
it's really the verdict but they don't wanna give advance notice to protect the jury b/c it's gonna be a mob out there (of reporters mainly) trying to talk to them if they get advance notice. Maybe this way they can just go out the side door and go home.????

BUt....only problem with this is that no one is reporting that CMJA family is there.

Your not alone! I'm thinking that they may have a verdict. Or maybe someone lied on the questionnaire and etc etc as being said on hln:banghead::banghead:

Another question according to Beth on HLN..

This is ridiculous. But I guess the fact it is a question says they are still working hard trying to come to an agreement.

I wish they would at least let us know what the questions are! This must be awful for the Alexanders. They have been through so much and I really thought this would be a fairly quick decision. In my mind the mitigators (if you can call them that) are nowhere near the horrible aggravators in this case. I pray for the sake of the family that we get a verdict today. They need closure.

I think this will be my last trial. I cannot believe how obsessed I have become over this case. I literally glue myself to the tv and or computer daily and my house is falling apart! I just cannot stop myself. It even affects my sleep! Wow. I think we ALL need closure here. I am emotionally exhausted from this trial and I know I am not alone. This trial has really caught a lot of people's attention and wanting so badly to see justice done, I cant seem to focus on anything else and until now have kept faith in this jury. They have done an excellent job so far but this afternoon I am finding that I am getting VERY worried! Please, oh please let their be a verdict that will be justice for Travis and the Alexanders. Godspeed!!

I read a daily inspirational devotional book called "Stream in the Desert" under today's date: May 23 it quotes a paraphrased scripture that I thought was particularly appropriate under these circumstances: "They were at their wits' end. Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and He brought them out of their distress."

Very prophetic quote for today!

Welcome to our group laorajack and congrats on your first post.

:wagon:

whats wrong with this jury at this stage... she slit travis throat. what if she did that to one of your child or grandchild... whats the hold up? can they not see what she did to travis alexander?

Calm down! we should respect the jury because they work really hard to bring us to this point.

I spanked my son with a wooden spoon. He is now a sophomore in college and has a side business. And is not stalkery stabby.

:seeya:
Senior in college.
Got spanked countless time.
If in public my mom would give me that "look till we're home, you're gonna see what happens" look.
I was a sassy kid. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member