Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am for sending her postcards from 1,000 places and on the picture writing:

"Having a great time, ha ha, you'll never get to see it".

written across the front of the postcard (on the picture)

"Having a great time, ha ha, you'll never get to see it"

What we heard in open court was the only question. I don't think there were three separate events.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 23h
Juror question #jodiarias

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 23h
Judge Sherry Stephens is talking with attorneys about a jury question. #JodiArias

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 22h
Jury is entering the courtroom #jodiarias

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 22h
Jury's question is what to do if they can not reach a verdict #JodiArias Judge is giving them further instruction

According to the Court's twitter they were given instruction for a question they asked. The question was what if. . . .

A little ahead of myself here, but sending strong vibes to the camera person to PLEASE do a split screen of the killer and Alexanders as verdict is being read.

For what it's worth I tweeted wildabouttrial and asked him to make this suggestion to Dennis the cameraman :) hopefully Dennis will oblige us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think if this goes to retrial of this phase, Juan SHOULD SHOW THAT to the jury. JSS can't block it. Jodi said it, he can bring it in.

This made me think, yesterday when the whole juror question-hung jury fiasco happened, JSS called the attorneys to the bench before reading the question out loud. Wilmott went back to her seat and whispered something to Jodi. Jodi looked physically ill by whatever it was Wilmott said. Now I'm thinking Wilmott said, "Way to go Jodi, the jury is hung and those interviews you just had to do are about to come back and bite you in the butt." :drumroll:

That might be the most frightening thing I've ever heard her say.

If anyone wonders if she has any remorse for what she did, this clip will give them the answer. She believes that Travis deserved what he got, AND she would do it again if she felt someone deserved it.

This really bothers me from Ryan Owens interview with CM: He asks "so you think people will be safe with Jodi Arias out of these 4 walls" Her answer "yes, if you don't abuse me or attack me or threaten to kill me, then you're safe."

She will definitely kill again. Also, it is my opinion her answer was a direct threat to Ryan ( like back off) because in her demented mind, Ryan was verbally attacking her. He is a ''hater" you know.

Just don't call her what she IS and you'll be fine! :floorlaugh:

Or maybe they're having a meeting just discussing possiblity of hung jury and what their next steps will be?
That's exactly what I was thinking...

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 3m
If #JodiArias jury is hung, state would either seat a new jury and redo penalty phase or must agree to life sentence. That's the "What If"

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 3m
If #JodiArias jury is hung, state would either seat a new jury and redo penalty phase or must agree to life sentence. That's the "What If"

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m
We're going in.

I think everyone should be more vocal on the Judge lifting the media ban before a verdict was reached it could have reached the Jurors or the Alts. I cannot believe some of her decisions in this case. I also think that the Sheriff should resign at this point. He too; could have affected the outcome of this trial by allowing these ridiculous hurtful interviews.
This is my opinion and I'm sticking to it! TH's now saying JW was allowed into the court room for something and media not allowed in, yet. ?'s of "what's going on"...etc.

The Sheriff put an end to anymore interviews by the Killer. A day late and $2 million dollars short.

He is a juror

I am so sick of hearing Dr,D say Jodi is sick

NOO-SHE IS NOT SICK SIR

She is a cold blooded murderer

As far as the medical community is concerned, and Dr.D is part of that group, CMJA is a very very sick person indeed. Her illness however doesn't affect her ability to comprehend right from wrong. The DT arguing she has no prior convictions is testament to that truth.
IMO, the vast majority of people convicted of violent crimes are also very sick in the same manner that JA is sick. She'll fit right in and be surrounded in prison, with really sick people, just like herself.
To say she isn't sick is to say we're all capable of slaughtering and decapitating our exes under the right circumstance so it's important that Dr.D explains constantly how very sick the cold blooded murderer is.
Healthy people just don't decapitate people they claim to love.
:twocents:

I've read this is JSS first death penalty case. I'm curious as to how and why this judge was assigned such a high profile case.

The only thing that made this trial "high profile" was the media and CMja. HLN had this case on their agenda back in 2011.

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

There is quite a buzz in here. Haven't heard of anything going on yet but media is anxious for sure. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m
The lawyers and Alexander family are in the courtroom for another Arias jury question. If it's still hung, the judge has to declare mistrial

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 2m
Being called to #JodiArias courtroom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members