Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a Juror #3? Instead of the tweets meaning a third question, the tweet could mean a question from Juror #3.

Question #1 occurred during the Guilt Phase
Question #2 was actually only about how to fill out a form IF and when they couldn't reach a verdict
Question #3 .......who knows? But at least they are deliberating

JVM is having a hissy over an honest opinion......jeez, I think I'd rather hear from that lady over JVM any day ��.

The only thing I could "make out" lip reading Jodi was "Alyce" Can anyone else see that?

Probably letting her know they plan to have Alyce back in front of the "new" jury. This entire thing is sickening....

Hmmmmm... really? then why the one made public yesterday?

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 12min
All juror questions are sealed #JodiArias

Oh no Cricket... so sorry to hear this. Sending healing vibes your way today- what a bummer!

Cricket, I am so sorry to hear this!!!! Bless your heart! I slipped on a pickle slice and fractured my knee cap a few years ago. Hurt like h*ll!!! Was in a brace for 6 weeks. No fun at all! Take care!

JVM is having a hissy over an honest opinion......jeez, I think I'd rather hear from that lady over JVM any day ��.

I thought the same thing! JVM can have her own crazy theories all the livelong day, screaming them from the rooftops, but then a random person has an idea and "Oh no!!!! Now we don't know that!!!!"

Dumb.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 2m
Deanna Reid shared this photo of her and Napoleon. Travis left Napoleon to Deanna in his will. #jodiarias http://fb.me/2qvVX3fQR

:( Every time I see her in the courtroom, I tell my husband, "THAT'S the woman Travis should have married." It makes me so incredibly sad.

Question #1 occurred during the Guilt Phase
Question #2 was actually only about how to fill out a form IF and when they couldn't reach a verdict
Question #3 .......who knows? But at least they are deliberating

THere was a question in the guilt phase??? How did I miss that?? Oh geez, or maybe my memory is going bad....help I'm slipping into a fog....

I agree with the cost. I have yet to figure out why these trials are lasting so long. Is it b/c media is backing them? Not all DP trials take most months of a year. It is irritating considering they are all of equal import.

I've haven't watched many trials, but this one seems inordinately long. JSS has allowed more lengthy "approaches", last minute delays, in chambers confabs, etc., than any I've seen. A more experienced judge would have nipped most of that in the bud, or made the chronic delaying party pay a price. The defense has commandeered most of the trial time through various machinations, making the prosecution's case in chief a distant memory. JSS bears a lot of responsibility for that. She's up for retention in the next election, and giving JA less than LWOP will put her in the unemployment line imo.

It's a sort of "Barbie" pony being up so high. However, because her face has aged, it fails to convey youth. You can see all the bones in her face, no fat left. The youth bloom is off the rose.

I think this is her 'edgy' 'contemporaneous' look.

I read lips, and all I can make out at one point is JA saying "you sure?"

I'm all over body language as well. Lack of positive emotion either in facial reaction or eyes was also very telling. I saw lip licking, and even inner lip gnawing (gnashing) to reflect that there is cause to worry.

They are having an intense conversation. No positive reaction, no release of relief, and Wilmott is postulating wildly with her hands - more so than her normal baseline. She is trying to convince JA, and JA is responding with desperation in her eyes.

MOO (and all that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member