Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well at lease they convicted her of 1st degree. but what a huge let down for the family and the tax payers will keep paying. what news crews are lining up to interview ja now? sh-t moo

Between this and CA, I'm completely disgusted with the justice system.

What a waste of the tax payers money. I'm a blonde bombshell (not) and I will kill again. Let me off. They just did. Hating the jury.

I'm feeling pretty thankful they got the 1st Degree Murder with Premeditation out of the way. This hurts, but the BIG verdict is behind us.

They will carefully select a new Death Qualified Jury and we will have to put up with each other a lot longer!

:seeya:

A bitter disappointment to be sure. But she is still guilty of premeditated first degree murder, with extreme cruelty. The new trial will just be for the penalty phase, correct? And even if the new jury gives her LWOP, she is going to rot away in one helluva prison, forever.

Trying to look at this as a "glass half full" situation. But it's difficult. Damned difficult.

Terrible, terrible for the Alexanders. My heart goes out to them.

Those interviews she gave are going to put her on death row now with the new jury.

I'm not upset except that it prolongs the suffering for the Alexanders. I am perfectly comfortable that you could pick up 12 people off the streets and show them the autopsy pictures and then the absence of mitigation and BOOM

Death for the ***** who can have blonde hair and makeup when they give her the fn needle.

This is such a travesty. But I want to thank all the jurors who voted for the DP and held their ground. As for the hold-out(s)... deleted

Jodi won....back to her happy place with Sheriff Joe. Travis was just stabbed again.

My thoughts and prayers are with Travis' family. I am so worried about them.

What? That jury was awesome. They did their duty. It will all work out.

...I think when they finally know what we know it will be tough on them...
but they did the best they could with what they had.... they tried..
This doesn't mean she won't get death...
My heart break for the family so much....
but it's not over yet....
stay strong family and all of us......

I'm so conflicted right now..I'm heartbroken & in tears, I'm deeply desperate for justice for Travis & his family, but I can't "hate" this Jury. I have a feeling there were 1 or 2 holdouts, but they still convicted her, I am sure they (the Jury) are equally as devastated..I'm truly in a fog right now.

JA WON AGAIN....damn her

No she hasn't won. Not at all.

She is guilty of Murder 1.

Now I'd much rather of them come back with a majority verdict today, but the didn't.

I feel awful for the family.

But, CMJA is never gonna see the free world again, I am sure of that. It will take longer, but we will get a verdict eventually.

She is going nowhere. This is a setback, but cetainly no win for Arias.

We need to get perespective on this and all support the family.

While I am unbelievably sad for the Alexanders and all those who love and miss Travis, I will not badmouth this jury. They have worked long and hard and been in and out or court at the whim of the defense team. They convicted Travis's murderer of first degree murder that was extremely cruel. I am so sorry for most especially Travis's family that this is not done. I was struck by the Judge's emotion.

May the next jury be able to finish the job and bring Travis complete justice.

I can deal because this b**** was still convicted of premeditated murder in the first degree.
And if she doesn't get the death penalty, she will still rot in prison for the rest of her miserable life.

I don't CARE how much it costs but they should not drop the death penalty! It doesn't matter the cost or the effort. It is worth putting this monster on death row!

If Travis' family wants to get it off the table then fine but for no other reason!!!

Wait til this jury sees her media blitz

They will regret this after they see all her interviews. Unless if course the hung juror was against the DP in the first place. I believe there was someone who was against it and would never sentence her to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela