Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something she said yesterday sticks at me..

" I will never have children because of my terrible choices.."

If it was an instant attack and self defense.. Where would be the choice???

If someone is trying to kill you you are not making a choice. You are fighting to stay alive. Self defense would have been a bullet to the head and running away... Not the slaughter of Travis. I really feel like this was a choice for her to kill someone and see what it felt like to stab someone, shoot someone and then slit someone's throat.. WHO DOES THAT?

Even the most vicious killers, not many slit throats.. That to me is the biggest insight into who she is. Really is. I can work my brain through the possibilities with the shooting, Maybe if the stabbing was all in the front, I could have too... But who stabs someone in the back and claims they are still trying to get away..

She knows exactly what happened that day. WE all know it. So does that jury. I think they come back with Death, But I also think they may decide today, sleep on it and then vote one more time tomorrow.

HLN just reported that Jodi said her own name 83 times yesterday when she addressed the jury...she only said Travis' name 7 times.

You can get portable wifi hotspots -- could use it just for the summer.... ;)

I have a hotspot wifi on my cell phone and up to 5 devices can use it at once. That is what I am using now. Love it!!

:seeya: Good Morning !

I just watched some of the interviews and I had to stop watching because I could NOT take any more of the LIES and HATRED for Travis and his Family !

She is pure evil ... :dervish:

:please::please::please::please::please: that the jury comes back with a DP Verdict TODAY !

:please::please::please::please::please: for Justice for Travis !

I am catching up today, I can't beleive you all left me yesterday in my time of need!!! can you please tell me how many interviews she did. I have just seen one.

AS's trial doesn't start until July. It will be hard to resist watching it. Here she is testifying about how she wasn't having an affair with her boss (who killed her husband) among other things. She is completely bizarre!

http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/raw-video-prosecution-questions-andrea-sneiderman/vF7wP/

Thanks for the link :)

Will any WS members attend this trial? I'm not to far from Atlanta and may attend. I would love to meet up with other members.:drumroll:

She was interviewed by numerous experts. They didn't find she was "extremely mentally ill". She devious and she's a control freak. You can be sane and have those traits. If she'd have been seriously mentally ill, one of the experts would have found it. And she didn't use that as a plea.....

As horrible as this crime is I know I personally could not vote for the death penalty. I believe she is extremely mentally ill. With all the crazy people behind bars for life why should it be any different for her. If you believe in killing mentally ill people who commit violent crimes then kill them all not just a few. IMO

I'm on the fence now. :fence: Everybody talks about what a genius Jodi Ann is (well, her DT does), but she LED with giving her hair to Locks of Love? Followed it up with starting a recycling program?

This lady is no genius, and a word comes to mind that is not politically correct to use. She is challenged. I didn't hear enough from her before to make that judgement, but the proof is in the powerpoint. Old girl is mentally challenged.

But as WAM says, Little Missy is extremely devious. But it's not really a smart kind of devious. The steps she took were easy to trace, once people started looking in her direction - which was IMMEDIATELY. She's definitely no Einstein, but made a valiant attempt to cover her tracks.

In closing, she has elements of serious planning - this was a completely premeditated crime, and very, very savage - but her speech yesterday shows she is out of touch with reality as an average person knows it.

I'm not sure what to do with her at this point. I'm not a death penalty person, but I was not going to be bent out of shape with her getting the death penalty. She will drag that out into years and years of appeals anyway. :moo::moo::moo:

How long was WS down yesterday with that "Database Error" issue?

About 4 hours. I called DH and asked him to try to access the site to make sure that it wasn't my computer or a Comcast issue. He couldn't get on, either. It was beyond frustrating to not be able to discuss what was going on in the courtroom. :banghead:

I'm wondering about the big switch to LWOP. Thinking the strategy is to hopefully get that then appeal to try to overturn it and get it commuted to manslaughter, something like that as I don't know really how it works. If CKJA gets the DT, then they'd have to work to get it appealed and commuted to LWOP. Just thinking, asking. Does anyone know if that's how it might work?
The whole charade of CKJA wanting LWOP, claiming all of these great things she can accomplish just doesn't sound feasible or real. LWOP in prison just doesn't work that way, not from what little I've heard. I think it was just another one of her and the DT's schemes, an attempt to get the lighter sentence, that can lead to an even lighter sentence with an earlier release.

Great question, Neesaki!!!

Now HLN is counting how many times she says I. Please
What in the heck was she supposed to talk about?
Like someone said on HLN, the mob wouldn't be happy unless she put a gun to her head and blew her brains out. Very strange case when the audience has more emotion than the killer had or has.

Yes. Dave Hall said Patti is on some sort of California state assistance (welfare) and she didn't report the $$$$ she got for licensing childhood photos of her and Jodi to tabloids. If true, Patti's got her own set of troubles.

When will people learn that their 15 minutes of fame can bring a lifetime of trouble? :banghead:

Ya can't fix stupid.

Beth Karas must be really really tired this morning.

For the first time I can recall, I was disappointed in BK last night. She was going on and on about "She says 100% of proceeds will go to DV victims, but her website says it's only a portion of proceeds."

Seriously? Is that the biggest issue among 19 minutes of lies that she can find?

I would like to be alone with her too, but I sure as hell wouldn't friend her up. Four walls and some privacy might accomplish the same thing. I'd definitely make the Alexander family proud, and I am not at all ashamed to say that. Karmas a ***** and I've got a special delivery for her... And I speak for every family that ever had to sit in court and listen to a bunch of bullchit said about a decent person that they loved. They have rights too.

I agree. I would impose some serious "HOOSIER JUSTICE" on her and let me tell you what...I have had my share of run ins back in the day and I can handle my own VERY WELL and she wouldn't last very long and I would have every lie out of her mouth! Along with a few of her snaggle teeth!

Ugh...what did you do with it? My son's ex father in law gave him a "turkey pelt". Something I had never heard or seen anyone do before.

OT while waiting......
I have a real skunk skin I bought from the UP of Mi. When I was married we used to camp alot with friends and alot of kids. We'd take the s. skin, put a shoe in the body and fish line on it, hide it under the camper, got them into a circle and tell a ghost story then pull in out at a scary part:floorlaugh:

Then we'd hide it across the road and wait for campers strolling around and pull it toward them when they walked by. Everyone was always cool with it and laughed AFTER they found out it a dead skunk skin.:rockon:

And said "Travis" only 8 times... and "I'm sorry" 0 times. :banghead:

No! No! But, she did apologize to Travis' family. She just didn't use the words, "I'm sorry" because those two words seem so meaningless when trying to convey the scope of remorse she really has.

(cough, cough) bull%$#&!

You can get portable wifi hotspots -- could use it just for the summer.... ;)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Twisting rubber arm....
...me?...I don't have a problem....nope!

....just a second dear...I know it's a lovely day...but I kinda have to be in court inside the trailer...oh...and can you bring me a beer? ....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

All of this would have been the route that Casey Anthony would have taken. I wonder if JA's DT consulted with Cheney Mason and Jose Baez? Someone has duped JA into believing that she has a chance of leaving prison at some point in her lifetime.

Jodi, it is a huge Punk. Dont say I didnt warn you....you have no chance of ever being free again.

Jodi heard someone on HLN say, she repressed her emotions and used that in interviews. They also said she was a sociopath but Jodi left that part out in her interview.

At the allocution, the Moon representing Arias & ruling the Rising Sign, Cancer, was on a degree of crisis. Fraught emotions & the whole criminal process coming to a life or death head. I thought some Sleuths might want to know that there is a Fixed Star on that degree, as well. Robson collected all the lore amassed over many centuries on such stars and here is what he wrote about Algorab, the third magnitude double star which also identifies Arias. "Of the nature of Mars & Saturn. It gives destructiveness, malevolence, fiendishness, repulsiveness and lying, and is connected with scavenging." Also corresponding is the conjunction of Mars and Saturn in the Arias natal chart and that same Mars-Saturn conjunction representing the suspect in her first interrogation on July 15, 2008. No sane person would ever want to be symbolized by Algorab and by a conjunction of Mars and Saturn. (Do I remember her scavenging through the trash in that interrogation room? Do you?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela