Penalty Phase

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What type of statement (if any) will GA make during the penalty phase?

• Victim Impact Statement

Votes: 36 17.8%
  • Plea for the life of ICA

Votes: 42 20.8%
  • Both of the above

Votes: 78 38.6%
  • No statement at all

Votes: 46 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the thread! I'm as sure as I can be (considering this case and all of the shinanigans) that there will be a penalty phase.

I think that Geoge will plea for his daughter's life and it might just work. He will stir the passions fo the jury. If he can ask for her life to be spared after everything, the jury might just follow his request. I wish I had seen the tweet mentioned here. If the A's weren't lying (again) in the tweet and if Casey were smart, she would ask George to speak and plead to be spared.

I would also really like to know what you all think about this. If there is a penalty phase, will Casey take the stand?!! I bet she will. She will have nothing left to lose!

up until he testified I would have expected George to be the one to plead for KC life... but after being put thru the wringer , I dont think GA wants to be on the stand for any reason ever again.

I could see him speaking for Caylee, but I think he's so broken he isn't going to do that either.

As for Cindy, I think she knows she is going to get off without consequences for her lies, and I dont see her passing up an opportunity to speak regardless of what its about. I can almost guarantee she will jump on the opening to defend KC... some things will never change.

as for impact statement from CA... not gonna happen, she already gave her performance on that issue. its never been about losing Caylee since the 911 call. she got that one reality hit on the stand, reacted, and went right back to good ol' cindy with the smirk while she's lies to your face.

IMO, that "hand washing" motion yesterday was aimed at JB, not KC. I think it was done purposeful. I think GA was implying that he was glad that it was finally over- he wouldn't be JB's little puppet to dance on command for any more. And that little hand washing motion was a little, how should we say ?...um.... middle index finger of appreciation on his part.

I think GA will give a victim impact statement. I think it will be horribly sad to hear how much he misses his grand daughter. I think we will all cry. I think he will break down as he gives it.

I think he will plead to save his daughter's life, if it comes down to that. I think he loves KC. I think he blames himself. I think GA can't forgive himself for missing the warning signs, for not getting Caylee away from KC while he had the chance. I think he feels if he could have done something/anything different, this would not have happened and Caylee would still be here and KC would not be in jail. He wants KC to be a healthy, normal loving mother and Caylee to be the way she was. He wanted to walk her to her first day of school. He blames himself because he thinks that he could have stopped this from happening somehow.

He'll give a statement- because he blames himself. It kills George each and everyday to live with that. And it makes me feel so badly for this man because I know that he loved that little girl so much. It's not his fault and he shouldn't take this burden onto his own shoulders.

Hello, is there a link to George doing the "washing of the hands" that everyone keeps talking about? or do does anyone know what day I should look at to search for it. Thank you.

I think GA and CA are completely blind to what their daughter is capable of and neither has the sense to realize ICA is very dangerous to them. It still hasn't occured to them that the searches for chloroform, household weapons, and neck breaking were very likely (I believe absolutely) intended to find a way for ICA to take them out. You don't have to google ways to incapacitate and take out a 2-year-old. I think ICAs initial plan was to kill GA and CA, move Amy (and perhaps another roommate) into the house in order to pay the mortgage and utilities, and live happily ever after.

I think ICA wanted to be free to party, have sex, text all day and night which she could do in her dead parents house to her hearts content. I think her target changed to little, defenseless Caylee when ICA figured out she couldn't easily murder and dispose of the bodies of two grown adults twice her size.

I don't think GA and CA are smart enough to have realized it could easily have been them tossed into a swamp in bags if ICA could have figured out a way to do it. Or that ICA will have all the time in the world in prison to plot and scheme and manipulate ways to make her parents pay for the rest of their lives.

If GA and CA manage to "save" ICA from the DP, they are digging their own graves with their own four hands.

Why do they not see this?

We are at the Penelty Phase....

and there are no answers of what happened on Father's Day.

Casey was not at her grandfather's nursing home.
Cindy found out more money was deducted from the grandmother's account.

At Home. Cindy & Caylee were in the pool.
Is this the huge fight?

Does Casey take Caylee with her to a motel?

Does she return early Monday morning quite angry towards George?

Is this the day Caylee loses her life?

What does the JCPenney receipt fot $150.+ represent?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333
Back