DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Proud Country Gal

Not all who wander are lost...
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

Not reported missing for weeks. Her ex-boyfriend reportedly told neighbors she went to Romania, where her father lives, but this turned out to be false. He then reportedly told police that she went to Michigan, but no one in Michigan has seen or heard from her. She hasn't had any official contact with any known friends or family since August 1st. Her phone has been disconnected, and she doesn't have any money for travel.

MISSING Jessica Barnes
Age Now: 20
If you have any information, please contact the Chief Robert Crosby at 864-646-9409

Jessica Barnes Database Entry: Missing Jessica Barnes

SEP 19, 2024
  • Pendleton Police Chief R Crosby said Jessica and her husband were going through trouble in their marriage.
  • Per Crosby, Jessica's husband is not a suspect at this time.
  • He also said Jessica didn't tell her husband or her two roommates where she was going.
  • LE searched a wooded area near the Twin Lakes Boat Ramp, where a vehicle she usually drove was pinged.
  • Jessica's mother got a message from her on Sept. 10 but does not believe it was actually from her based on how the message was written.
  • Jessica was last seen wearing an orange T-shirt, dark jean shorts, flip-flops and a black backpack.

SEP 19, 2024
  • Pendleton Police Chief R Crosby said Jessica and her husband were going through trouble in their marriage.
  • Per Crosby, Jessica's husband is not a suspect at this time.
  • He also said Jessica didn't tell her husband or her two roommates where she was going.
  • LE searched a wooded area near the Twin Lakes Boat Ramp, where a vehicle she usually drove was pinged.
  • Jessica's mother got a message from her on Sept. 10 but does not believe it was actually from her based on how the message was written.
  • Jessica was last seen wearing an orange T-shirt, dark jean shorts, flip-flops and a black backpack.
This will not end well. Her car was pinged in a wooded area. Onstar? Carplay? Interesting that it's near a boat ramp. Not pointing fingers, but it's always the same story. And they always make mistakes.

A little confused here.

Is the ex a boyfriend or a husband or are we talking about an ex boyfriend and a husband?

Just trying to get the people straight.

I agree with many. I don’t think this will end well either.

MOO

A little confused here.

Is the ex a boyfriend or a husband or are we talking about an ex boyfriend and a husband?

Just trying to get the people straight.

I agree with many. I don’t think this will end well either.

MOO
It’s a husband. “Pendleton Police Chief R Crosby said Jessica and her husband were going through trouble in their marriage.” (Quoted above) I think the ex-boyfriend comment was general speculation from someone who hasn’t actually read up on the case.

Last edited:
SEP 18, 2024
  • Jessica was reported missing by her mother on Sept. 10.
  • LE said it is "unusual" for her not to have posted on social media or been in contact with friends or family.
  • Jessica is married and investigators have interviewed her husband and several other people who know her.
  • There will be more interviews and follow-ups as the investigation continues.
  • LE is working on tracing Jessica's electronic devices, which in some cases involves getting search warrants.
  • The police chief said he is aware of a SM rumor that she went to Romania, but he has been in contact with Homeland Security and that is not true.
Her mother, CV, told our media outlet she requested a wellness check when her daughter stopped answering her calls and messages sent to her husband, BB, were not returned.

Last edited:
I find it very odd that the mother reported her missing and not the husband. MOO

Wouldn't the husband know she was missing before the mother? Like for me, my SO would recognize and know I was missing long before any of my family.
Maybe the mother reached out to him, and things weren't adding up.

From Cody Alcorn via Facebook post:

UPDATE | A lot of law enforcement activity at a home in Pendleton, South Carolina that sources tell me is tied to the disappearance of Jessica Barnes.

This is off Laurel Drive. I’m told this home is tied to Jessica’s husband.

The 20-year-old was last seen in August. She was reported missing by her Mom on Sept. 10 and NOT her husband.

Police said the last time anyone has reported seeing Jessica was around Aug. 1.

Multiple agencies are assisting Pendleton Police due to their limited number of resources.

It’s my understating, there could me major developments in this case in the next 12-24 hours.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
culley2821
Back