Penn State athletic director plus ex-Paterno assistant charged in child rape case #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter Armen Keteyian says off camera McQueary said he was "shattered and shaken," and concerned about his personal safety and future in coaching.

Glad to hear he is the same guy he was 10 years ago in that shower room. Nothing has changed.

Nope, nope, nope McQueary.

OK, the GJ presentment didn't quote witnesses line by line. But that GJ presentment summarized the most significant points of the testimony.

If McQueary had actually acted to STOP what he witnessed in 2002, would that not have been reported in the GJ presentment, given that the presentment is a summary of the most salient facts in the case?

There is NO testimony in the GJ presentment that McQ "stopped" anything.

And again, I would bet my meager life savings that NONE of Sandusky's post-2002 victims would agree that Mike McQueary acted in any way to "stop" what was happening.

:(

Nope, nope, nope McQueary.

OK, the GJ presentment didn't quote witnesses line by line. But that GJ presentment summarized the most significant points of the testimony.

If McQueary had actually acted to STOP what he witnessed in 2002, would that not have been reported in the GJ presentment, given that the presentment is a summary of the most salient facts in the case?

There is NO testimony in the GJ presentment that McQ "stopped" anything.

And again, I would bet my meager life savings that NONE of Sandusky's post-2002 victims would agree that Mike McQueary acted in any way to "stop" what was happening.

:(

About the most I think could have happened regarding McQueary is the possibility that Sandusky "lost that luvin feelin" when McQueary walked in.

Wow!!! I don't even know which part of this story to quote. Geez. I think things just got EVEN WORSE for Penn State. Read it.
Arizona man says Penn State officials ignored his report of abuse by a former professor

So Spanier has form when it comes to not dealing with child abuse claims properly. He "treated it like an extortion attempt, " - in other words, he was more worried about the bottom line than stopping child abuse. Sandusky certainly chose the right university with Spanier in charge.

Oh my - HLN showing a clip from NBC Today Show - with Sandusky's atty. The attorney is saying that they ahve tracked down Victim #2 (McQueary event). Not only have they tracked the victim down - the atty also just said that the "boy" is saying IT NEVER HAPPENED! Really? OMG - this is just fugly ugly.

JMHO

If it is the same child, which should be able to be verified since the date is recorded by McQueary's reporting to JoeP. There was a child traveling with Sandusky under the charities budget it isn't the toughest investigation in the world there....... but a then ten year old is now a 21 or 22 year old man that probably doesn't want to be the world's most identified sodomy victim, doesn't want his world further invaded.

After watching Michael Jackson walk, considering the defense Sandusky can afford, the lack of physical evidence, and the intense focus that is on this case turning this into a bigger he said he said ball of lies it really concerns me that this could end being another jury that says well we thought something was wrong but they never really proved it. Don't forget the parents of these boys are going to be parents of kids that qualified for the Second Mile program. The Michael Jackson case focused partially on ripping the parents apart. Who knows what kind of money changed hands along the way, what kind of statements they will pull out where the victims denied they were abused somewhere along the way. Our eyewitness doesn't have a victim to match stories with and our eyewitness continued to work along side and by report shake hands with and interact with a child rapist. His testimony may be something the jury has a hard time reconciling as fact.

I hope the state is on their A game. Sandusky doing that interview gives me hope that he is going to be a very difficult client. His defense team could not have fully condoned that idea. I don't believe that was strategy at this point of the game. That was a sociopath who wants his chance to smooth out the wrinkles and make everyone realize what a good guy he is. He has danced with danger before, multiple eyewitnesses, irate mothers, questioning coworkers, and it has worked for him in the past. I just can't see his defense team suggesting an interview was a good idea.

Great job Mr Psychologist! Either you completely MISSED a narcissistic pedophile in your midst, or you completely ignored it. These poor boys were failed by many people.

Exactly. Jerry Sandusky is a narcissist and psychopath when I think about it. Seems like a disproportionate number of narcissists are psychopaths.

Wow!!! I don't even know which part of this story to quote. Geez. I think things just got EVEN WORSE for Penn State. Read it.
Arizona man says Penn State officials ignored his report of abuse by a former professor

Here's a link to an article about from the news archives . It's a 2-page article. This part from page 2 caught my eye.

February 2, 2005
"His decision to retire created a separation between himself and the university," said Monk*, who repeatedly described the situation as "a very difficult matter."

"If he'd still been here, it would have been necessary and appropriate for the university to take a more active interest in what's going on."

Link to:

Ex-professor is charged with child sexual abuse John T. Neisworth, formerly of Penn State, is accused of abuse starting when the alleged victim was 12

http://articles.philly.com/2005-02-02/news/25446327_1_sexual-abuse-child-sexual-abuse-autism

* David H. Monk, dean of the university's College of Education

On CNN/Anderson Cooper 360 right now
"Secrecy at Penn State: University won't release internal records to public"

(Not that this surprises me all that much)

On CNN/Anderson Cooper 360 right now
"Secrecy at Penn State: University won't release internal records to public"

(Not that this surprises me all that much)

Editing to add:

The university is exempt from public disclosure laws

It baffles my mind.....
"The graduate assistant was never questioned by University police and no other entity conducted an investigation," according to the presentment.
This is where things get 'foggy'.....
The next day McQueary told Joe Paterno, according to testimony, and then explained what he'd seen to two Penn State officials.
Had McQueary already spoken to police prior to telling Paterno and officials?

Exclusive: Mike McQueary says he stopped attack on child and told PSU police of Sandusky sex abuse allegations

Heard on Glenn Beck this morning that Amendola's wife (JS attorney) wrote on her wall on FB this morning: "What?!?!? Did Joe really say he would leave our kids alone with Jerry Sandusky?". I don't have a FB page, was wondering if anyone else heard that.

Heard on Glenn Beck this morning that Amendola's wife (JS attorney) wrote on her wall on FB this morning: "What?!?!? Did Joe really say he would leave our kids alone with Jerry Sandusky?". I don't have a FB page, was wondering if anyone else heard that.

It is mentioned in the article I posted up thread about how Sandusky has hired an attorney who impregnated his 16 year old client (and the same attorney had a rape case against a Penn State player dismissed the day before trial by getting the victims history allowed as evidence and she backed out).

Here's a link to an article about from the news archives . It's a 2-page article. This part from page 2 caught my eye.

February 2, 2005
"His decision to retire created a separation between himself and the university," said Monk*, who repeatedly described the situation as "a very difficult matter."

"If he'd still been here, it would have been necessary and appropriate for the university to take a more active interest in what's going on."

Link to:

Ex-professor is charged with child sexual abuse John T. Neisworth, formerly of Penn State, is accused of abuse starting when the alleged victim was 12

http://articles.philly.com/2005-02-02/news/25446327_1_sexual-abuse-child-sexual-abuse-autism

* David H. Monk, dean of the university's College of Education
-------------
If you read the article, you will note there were 3 men involved.

These people have their shared interests.

Wherever they travel, they also have those who will share their predilections.

I don't know that Spanier could do anything about the older student's statement that a professor had molested him years earlier in another state. This young man had not taken action to start a civil suit upon the professor and the statute of limitations had expired (in Pennsylvania). In addition, this professor was not involved in clinical research involving children at Penn State.

Was Spanier supposed to walk into the professor's office and kick him to the curb because of this man's undocumented and unwitnessed statement? This is completely different than Sandusky's case. Just because one adult student said that years ago a professor had molested him in another state (and the adult student hadn't bothered to press charges or start a civil suit) is not evidence to fire someone or even to start an investigation. Had the student pressed charges or provided some evidence, I would feel differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf