Penn State Sandusky Trial #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly feel for the Victims while the Victimizer and his supporters continue these demeaning Courtroom antics. Must feel like been raped all over again. Praying for a conviction so they can heal. I wonder if the Mrs. ever asked the adopted boys..........

Is TruTV streaming anywhere, I am mountain time......I think Dr.Know had a link but I can't find it.....TIA

Just listening to Beth K. discussing whether Jer will take the stand. Looks like if he does it will be this a.m. as it was reported Defense expects to rest by the noon hour. If he does i think it will be suicide. So here's hoping he gets on the stand :woohoo:

who thinks he testifys?

i dont, even though he WANTS TO, just like Col. Nathan R. Jessep (Jack Nicholson).

even amandola couldnt be that stupid. i know its his choice, but if i were amandola i'd walk if he insists and i'd make sure the perv knows it.

I would be beyond shocked if he took the stand

somethuing crooked about the investigation? because two cops tried to look good in front of a jury? there is an ocean of hurt between what these young men testified to and what the officers suggested. a malestrom of pain and anguish, and this jury SHOULD be able to see that.

somethuing crooked about the investigation? because two cops tried to look good in front of a jury? there is an ocean of hurt between what these young men testified to and what the officers suggested. a malestrom of pain and anguish, and this jury SHOULD be able to see that.

It still weakens the case.

I think Jer will take the stand. He just can't help himself. I also think that he has a false sense of feeling protected by others. I think he feels that he is beyond reproach. MOO

Where's J.J. ?

J.J. we need to hear your daily shout out of C.P. Gothic!!!

wm

I kind of think he will take the stand-- I suspect that he'd have plead out if he had any desire to avoid this limelight. I believe he'd relish the opportunity to address all his former "girlfriends." jmo

Amendola hasn't been able to avoid his blunders in the past, I won't be surprised!

Anyone else find it odd the Defense didn't call all of his Son's???? I think that would be a huge bonus for the Defense if they took the stand to State their Father had never touched them. Anyone know if they are even in Court in support?

I am happy to hear that Jerry was laughing and joking around with his 'team.' Hopefully the jurors took note of that. :mad:

This display from Jerry is arrogance (if that is what it is) of an extreme sort.... Is he attempting to show his own DT that he considers himself innocent because he "never did any type of molestation" -- just to make sure they know, too? Is he reinforcing the lie to himself, i.e., the more you think it happened that way, the more you believe it yourself? Or is he just plain stoopid? Maybe I'm over-thinking, but this is a personality type (beyond Narcissism, extreme sociopath, whatever) that I can't typify.

Does any of that make sense to anyone else??
icon9.gif

I kind of think he will take the stand-- I suspect that he'd have plead out if he had any desire to avoid this limelight. I believe he'd relish the opportunity to address all his former "girlfriends." jmo

Amendola hasn't been able to avoid his blunders in the past, I won't be surprised!

Good points. Man what i would give to be in that Courtroom to watch him implode.

It still weakens the case.

yes it does. the question is how much. the jurors decied that. they ought to be able to figgure that one out without much help.

the idea that those tortured young men were anything but truthful is absurd. or all they all academy award winning actors?

how easy is it to fake inner turmoil on the stand, in front of a judge and jury and an innocent man and his supporters?

its not. its impossible actually that 8 young men could do it. absolutely impossible.

imo.

anyone believe its possible?

Good Morning Everyone-I am glad to hear the jury was not laughing during Dottie immature high 5 stunt-just shows how immature they ALL are-from that to the All My Children comment is beyond words-I hope when this is all said & done-Ol Jer goes to prison-the victims take all the enablers for everything they got and Dottie goes under a rock somewhere back in Tenn and stays there-just disgusting behavior!!!

yes it does. the question is how much. the jurors decied that. they ought to be able to figgure that one out without much help.

the idea that those tortured young men were anything but truthful is absurd. or all they all academy award winning actors?

how easy is it to fake inner turmoil on the stand, in front of a judge and jury and an innocent man and his supporters?

its not. its impossible actually that 8 young men could do it. absolutely impossible.

imo.

anyone believe its possible?

Nope.

This is interesting (while we await word from inside)...

Sandusky charity transfers $2 million to Christian group

WASHINGTON — A Christian foster care organization has been tapped to take charge of $2 million in assets from the troubled charity run by former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, who is on trial for multiple counts of child sexual abuse.

Pending court approval, Arrow Child & Family Ministries would receive the cash assets from Sandusky’s The Second Mile and take over its mentoring and camp programs.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...istian-group/2012/06/19/gJQA6t8ZoV_story.html

This display from Jerry is arrogance (if that is what it is) of an extreme sort.... Is he attempting to show his own DT that he considers himself innocent because he "never did any type of molestation" -- just to make sure they know, too? Is he reinforcing the lie to himself, i.e., the more you think it happened that way, the more you believe it yourself? Or is he just plain stoopid? Maybe I'm over-thinking, but this is a personality type (beyond Narcissism, extreme sociopath, whatever) that I can't typify.

Does any of that make sense to anyone else??
icon9.gif

At one time, Sandusky was a hero. That was a long time ago, but Sandusky, and possibly Amendola, never realized that. Sandusky might think that he still can be the hero and charm a jury.

I've been thinking about this quote from the movie Patton in 1970:

"For over a thousand years, Roman conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honor of a triumph - a tumultuous parade. In the procession came trumpeters and musicians and strange animals from the conquered territories, together with carts laden with treasure and captured armaments. The conqueror rode in a triumphal chariot, the dazed prisoners walking in chains before him. Sometimes his children, robed in white, stood with him in the chariot, or rode the trace horses. A slave stood behind the conqueror, holding a golden crown, and whispering in his ear a warning: That all glory is fleeting."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member