Penn State Sandusky Trial #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So then the question has to be WHY WAS YOUR HUSBAND IN THE BATHROOM WITH A BOY??????????

That's strange...that boy testified when he heard her voice he immediately jumped into the shower...with all his clothes on? suuuurrrre...

I'm sorry...I feel for her health but sick or not she is lying and has good reason too...she might lose everything she has if he is found guilty...lot of motive there....

IMO - defense trying to appeal to the jury's pity for DS going through so much that it's made her sick?...what about the boys who have been made sick, physically and mentally?

Well, her attitude is going to have to match up to get the sympathy vote of confidence and her point blank assertion that her hearing is JUST FINE sort of wipes the pity card out of play. imo That sounds kind of indignant and haughty, neither of which will do the defense any good.

:gavel:

Dotty Sandusky reminds me of a woman who knows that her husband is cheating but pretends she doesn't. She knows that if she admits it, she will have to take some action about it. If she does so, she will lose her lifestyle and in this case quite a bit of prestige which she isn't prepared to lose. It is therefore more comfortable and much safer to live in a world of denial and continue living the way she has for these many years. I can't comprehend how she is living that way now since the world knows about her husband. If he is convicted, I think she will just go along the way she has these past months, pretending that "Jer" did nothing wrong.

In many cases a woman who finds out her husband is cheating pretends she doesn't know because she has small children and depends on her husband to support her and them. If she admits she knows she has to take action she isn't prepared to take. Also, in this case, Sandusky has a premier social position in State College, or did before he was arrested and found out, and I'm sure Mrs. Sandusky was happy and secure and enjoyed that social position, among the highest in State College.. And if I know the people at State College, and I do, he and she will retain that social position no matter the outcome of the trial. All IMO, of course.

Football still reigns supreme at Penn State and always will.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Mmhmmm, he's full of it, alright. Didn't they try to say that the showering together thing was to help the boys learn proper hygiene? Nobody needs that many lessons, Jer, try again.

IMO - defense trying to appeal to the jury's pity for DS going through so much that it's made her sick?...what about the boys who have been made sick, physically and mentally?

Thanks for pulling me back into reality, Reader. I don't have any pity for the ignorant woman enabler and have tried to hold my tongue. She does look bad tho.

moo

Mmhmmm, he's full of it, alright. Didn't they try to say that the showering together thing was to help the boys learn proper hygiene? Nobody needs that many lessons, Jer, try again.
Nor do they need those kind of lessons from people beyond their parents, and especially not at that age! After swim team, the kids take their showers with their swim suits on and there are no coaches in the dressing rooms .

On Fox, a reporter just said that Dottie did exactly what I predicted she would do.

She said the basement was not sound proofed, and she never heard any screams, ' and my hearing is just fine.' :mad:

She also told her own version of that time she reportedly walked in on her husband and a boy in a bathroom in a hotel. She said on the stand that they were both wearing clothing, and they were arguing about going to an award luncheon in the hotel. YEAH< SURE, Dottie.

Let's hope the investigators checked that out. :(

It is interesting to see the concern for her based upon her appearance, and fwiw I think it is completely fair. She is a well dressed grandmotherly looking person...I dont know her well enough to know if that is deceptive. Has she lost weight-looks like it and maybe it was intentional. This is a big moment and her husband has what is it Hysterical Narcissistic Personality Disorder...maybe she has it too.

How is it someone didnt burst out hysterically laughing? Jer came up with that one himself. ;)

OT: Kim Kardashian compared herself to the Virgin Mary this afternoon.

No, for real. She did.

OT: She admitted to Oprah that she had sex for the first time when she was 14 a few days ago. Some Virgin Mary she is.

'My mom agreed to put me on birth control when I was FOURTEEN,' Kim Kardashian tells Oprah

She explained that the decision, a bold move back then - and still now, came as a result of her desire to lose her virginity to her boyfriend of two years.

Kim said: 'When I did want to have sex the first time I was almost 15', adding her liberal mom was open to discussion about the topic, and even got her on birth control.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...irth-control-aged-fourteen.html#ixzz1yGwyeLcp

PCNN &#8207;@PCNN

Dottie Sandusky took the stand at 3:17p and went to 3:58p.

~~~

Ben Simmoneau &#8207;@bensimmoneau

Dottie #Sandusky also says they gave kids who stayed over choice of where they wanted to sleep: basement, 1st floor, 2nd floor

~~~

Andrew Stockey &#8207;@astockey

#Sandusky Tough to see but Dottie Sandusky leaving after testimony http://pic.twitter.com/SeRqEHo3

~~~

Katy Conrad &#8207;@katywithawhy

Dottie Sandusky says on the stand she does not know what Jerry's accusers motivation to lie would be. Calls one accuser "conniving."

~~~

Brittany Horn &#8207;@brittanyhorn

.@PatriotNews filed to have @sganim's subpoena quashed in #Sandusky case.

~~~

In Session &#8207;@InSession

Dottie #Sandusky is finished testifying. We are waiting to hear who will be the next witness.

~~~

Ben Simmoneau &#8207;@bensimmoneau

Dottie #Sandusky on stand now. Says couple never had a silver convertible which is where one accuser said he was molested

~~~

Mark Dent &#8207;@mdent05

Dottie #Sandusky took stand. Said she never saw or heard any abuse. Said kids didn't spend the night "frequently" but maybe 1 or 2 a month

~~~

Mark Dent &#8207;@mdent05

Dottie #Sandusky said kids had choice of basement or upstairs, contradicting what some victims said

~~~

Is the prosecution asking ANY questions? I can't believe she was on and off in this amount of time?

Of course she said that. I mean wouldnt she be an accessory if she had?

TribLIVE.com &#8207;@TribLIVE

Dottie #Sandusky: Jerry started 2nd Mile after the couple took in foster children & couldn't take in any more. :what:

~~~

Dottie #Sandusky recalls Alamo Bowl incident involving "Victim 4," says the boy and Jerry were fully clothed when she walked in.

~~~

Matthew Kemeny &#8207;@matthewkemeny

Dottie #Sandusky says she never witnessed any inappropriate conduct between her husband and the alleged victims.

~~~

Dottie #Sandusky repeatedly apologized on stand, said she does not recall the time periods during which specific acccusers stayed their home

~~~

This woman is as disgusting as her husband. If she gets sicker and dies, good riddance. Just like Paterno, Spanier, etc- bunch of enablers.

Is the prosecution asking ANY questions? I can't believe she was on and off in this amount of time?

I like the way they played it. Honestly, she has to be a non entity here. No one is going to believe what she has to say IMO. They might as well have Jerry testify-she is his mouthpiece.

Dottie #Sandusky says she never witnessed any inappropriate conduct between her husband and the alleged victims.
by matthewkemeny via twitter 1:13 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yGvoLagI

Pfft. :cool:

ya think? I don't think she got invited to the showers in the locker room or the car rides to see Jer's hand on the boys legs or the late night wrestling matches in the gymnasiums......:banghead:........please........

Dottie #sandusky: Jerry would go downstairs to tell the children goodnight before coming to bed.

by matthewkemeny via twitter4:17 PM

Dottie #Sandusky: Children who stayed over were given choice of where to sleep: basement, first floor or second floor of sandusky house.

by matthewkemeny via twitter4:16 PM

when asked if the alleged vic or mike mcqueary had a good reason to lie, dottie #sandusky said she didn't know.

by matthewkemeny via twitter4:14 PM

by matthewkemeny via twitter4:13 PM

Jerry Sandusky's wife, #Dottie_Sandusky testified this afternoon in the former coach's trial

by Shaun Ganley/Staff edited by WTAE.com/ Web staff 4:07 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yGx7d93h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members