Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart is racing but I know justice is coming. I can feel it in my bones.

Lady Justice is beginning to rise and she points her finger straight at Sandusky.

So many of us never received any justice for what we endured as a child so to see others receive the justice they deserve is so meaningful to us, imo.

IMO

I don't want to jinx it but they actually deliberated quickly for an unsequestered jury. Makes me think guilty. Please!

I am so nervous. Praying for justice! Seriously shaking and just shed my first tear. Can't imagine how the victim's feel. My heart aches for each and every one of them, including the ones who couldn't come forward.

Prepare yourselves to hear whatever you consider to be the worst, and then also be prepared to hear whatever you consider the best.

Respect to Judge Cleland for presiding over this hot potato, and to the testifying victims for their fearlessness.

My thoughts and prayers are with ALL of the victims in this case, and the jurors -their lives will be changed forever...

I wish y'all would quit this candy stuff. I dont' have any candy or chocolate or anything..............you are driving me nuts.

ETA: Oh my God, I've just found some chocolate syrup in my pantry, quick, what can I squirt it on??

uumm your finger or directly on your tongue works

Are the victims there? I wonder if they were ushered in the back.

Dan Wetzel ‏@DanWetzel

Sandusky enters court, takes seat at defense table without ever looking at his family

~~~

Onward State ‏@OnwardState

Per court room rules, we cannot tweet the verdict until it is read in full and court is adjourned. #Sandusky is now in the courthouse.

~~~

I haven't waited for a verdict since our poor Caylee's murderer was on trial. I have a pit in my stomach,

I can't imagine what the victims and their families are feeling right now.

I'm jumping in to ask a quick question for my Fiance'... Is there a live feed for when the verdict is read or is it not televised?

Lanie-there are no cameras allowed in courtroom-the judge will not allow verdict read until his dismisses the courtroom

Sure do need a visual on this appearance of Jerry Sandusky. Wonder if he still has on his "dumb, chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit eating grin" on his face?

On FOX, the reporter says that Mr. and Mrs. Sandusky were observed chuckling as they waited to go in the courtroom . Chuckling.

There is no way this woman just now found out what her husband has been doing to those boys all of these years. She is not shocked or surprised at all, she just wants him to get away with it. MOO MOO MOO:maddening:

Prepare yourselves to hear whatever you consider to be the worst, and then also be prepared to hear whatever you consider the best.

Respect to Judge Cleland for presiding over this hot potato, and to the testifying victims for their fearlessness.

Blatant suck-up: ynotdivein is my very favorite moderator, even though she is the only one who ever spanked me (she just did it so kindly!) :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46