Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I second this whole-heartedly. Thanks for being so welcoming to a newbie as well! You guys a swell bunch o' folks and you have a great community here. It's been a real pleasure. :gthanks:

:welcome:

<passes pib a Clark Bar... Anyone remember those?!>

On FOX, the reporter says that Mr. and Mrs. Sandusky were observed chuckling as they waited to go in the courtroom . Chuckling.

There is no way this woman just now found out what her husband has been doing to those boys all of these years. She is not shocked or surprised at all, she just wants him to get away with it. MOO MOO MOO:maddening:

Sickening. That is like a slap to the face of every single one of those victims!

That makes me furious!

Abby Drey &#8207;@ADreyPhotos

Sandusky walks in holding hands with Dottie.
http://pic.twitter.com/GP5RZY4q

AwCfdNaCIAAPYAT.jpg

:banghead:
:sick::furious:

Are the victims in the courtroom?

BTW: cow tails (which I can only find on-line)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Lets hope- Jer is going from Penn State to State Penn tonight!!!!-Thanks again Reader!!

Watching Catherine Cryer on MSNBC. Didn't realize how much I've missed her level headed-ness.
I have a good feeling about this. May it be swift, though!

What makes this site amazing is really our members. Thank you all so much for the mod-props! But please, take good care of yourselves and one another if this verdict goes sideways.

I hate that we are all so nervously waiting, but am so glad to be nervously waiting with this bunch of peeps.
:blowkiss:

He is a monster. How in this world could his wife want to be in the same state as him, let alone HOLD HIS HAND, after hearing how he destroyed these victims. One being their SON. There must be a special place after life for people like Sandusky, and those who protected him through the years.

Pardon my drunk-ness... I'm seeing there's a verdict. Is it the loopy vodka? :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Look at all those Children at the Courthouse. Seems fitting.

I think the opposite. I think they would be highly offended that this has happened to their town and college.

IMO

I agree. My cousin goes to Penn State and I have been following his and his friends tweets. They all seem to think he is guilty and that justice needs to be served. As I said last night, their outrage seemed to just be over Paterno being fired.

*Crossing my fingers*

Wow even NG has her bad self on "live" on the second run of her show from tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera