Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 min. ago:

The jury has reached a verdict in the Jerry Sandusky trial, according to a note just e-mailed from the court.

Jerry Sandusky is now in the courtroom and the jury is about to enter the courthouse and render their verdict on the 48 counts in the child sex abuse case.

by Shaun Ganley/Staff edited by Shaun Ganley/Staff 10:00 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yZu1ad9W

He is a monster. How in this world could his wife want to be in the same state as him, let alone HOLD HIS HAND, after hearing how he destroyed these victims. One being their SON. There must be a special place after life for people like Sandusky, and those who protected him through the years.

I can't help but think that there must be an even more special place for Sandusky's wife.

What makes this site amazing is really our members. Thank you all so much for the mod-props! But please, take good care of yourselves and one another if this verdict goes sideways.

I hate that we are all so nervously waiting, but am so glad to be nervously waiting with this bunch of peeps. :blowkiss:

I admit, I will be devastated if he is found not guilty...just devastated.

I think the opposite. I think they would be highly offended that this has happened to their town and college.

IMO

If he's acquitted then it never actually happened. Sandusky becomes the victim of a witch hunt. JMO

Fear not, ynot, if this verdict goes sideways I will be calm, cool & collected as I pass the hat for the Websleuths Torch, Pitchfork & Busfare Fund!

Sports Illustrated ‏@SInow

Tonight we will find out Jerry #Sandusky's future, five months to the date of Joe Paterno's death. Very tense moments.

~~~

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN

We are LIVE at the courthouse right now & will have a verdict in the Sandusky case #SanduskyTrial #Sandusky

~~~

WTAJ News ‏@WTAJnews

Huge crowds gathering in front of the courthouse waiting to hear the fate of Jerry #Sandusky #WTAJ http://pic.twitter.com/ODn1esHQ

Hellooo neighbor-I am here!!!:seeya:

Hi Syra , I got on when I saw the verdict was coming and didn't see anybody - must be I should have opened my curtains - you were right next door. Come on jury - give the perv what he deserves! :please:

Look at all those Children at the Courthouse. Seems fitting.

when i heard earlier about all the people bringing their kids there, i thought what???

then i thought....what a great moment for a lot of teaching your kids what is right and wrong....and always go with your gut feeling. hopefully the verdict will support that those who do wrong go to prison. fingers crossed.

Is Matt there?

(Thanks for the Clark's Bar - those are yummy!)

Sickening. That is like a slap to the face of every single one of those victims!

That makes me furious!

Me, too....makes me so angry. I guess just seeing their picture or hearing about them makes me angry. Please, please convict.

Why did they arrive separately? Dottie in one car and the creep in the other.

Hopefully because they think he's going to jail and won't be able to drive her home.

I mean his own lawyer said he'd be shocked if he were acquitted of all charges.

Has anyone seen any tweets regarding whether any of the victims were seen coming in for verdict?

For some reason The Johnny Depp Willy Wonka movie sprang to mind.

Do you mean these?
51%2B9-zAoVPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I have never tried one. :blushing:

Verrry yummy, along with Bit o'Honey, BB-Bats, atomic fireballs (still available), and, as already said, MaryJanes, sixlets -- a lot of loot at a penny per.

I quit smoking, after 40 years, on June 6th. Time for more twizzlers. This is making it hard to avoid the cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennifercockle