People Magazine - Caylee Anthony's Family Secrets

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just my opinion....
George is a victim....Casey is a spoiled brat victim....Spoiled brat victims become narcisstic. Narcissism results in no heart. There you have it. Please don't badger me. Just my opinion.
I agree wholeheartedly.
I believe George has been victimized by Cindy, Casey, and Lee! They kept secrets from him, belittled him, made jokes of him, and talked behind his back! This is the husband and father of that house, and Cindy led the way in showing her children vial treatment towards him, along with nastiness and ugliness.
I believe that George's life can change! And that he can heal and can get his life together if he set out on his own! Alone and away from all of the toxic people inside that house and jail cell!

They quoted him at least once, according to the promo for the article.
Whether he is the unnamed source or not, his name appears in it.
Since he probably never even saw Caylee, I don't see how this tragedy affects him at all. He surely doesn't seem to be very sympathetic towards his sister or brother-in-law, from what I've seen so far, so I don't think he's grieving too terribly much.

Bold by me: RP cares about his mom and dad. Anything that CA or other family members do that cause his mom stress and grief, well I don't know about you, but he did the right thing to me by going after CA and attempting to force her to see the disaster wake KC's actions created. The money was huge, the death of Caylee, CA's unending ride on the river of denial was the final straw. RP needs and is there for his mom and dad. CA was given opportunity, she refused.

They quoted him at least once, according to the promo for the article.
Whether he is the unnamed source or not, his name appears in it.
Since he probably never even saw Caylee, I don't see how this tragedy affects him at all. He surely doesn't seem to be very sympathetic towards his sister or brother-in-law, from what I've seen so far, so I don't think he's grieving too terribly much.

His name was in it because of the emails that LE was given.Everyone has seen those emails there in the docs.plastered all over different news station web sites.Just because they use his emal and name doesnt mean he had anything to do with this article.Who ever was the source seems to be more pro GA then CA.We all know from CA brothers emails he most deffently is not a fan of GA.No way would he defend GA.It was someone else.I personally dont think its right to say how and if someone is grieving.Just because he doesnt agree with CA doesnt mean he didnt care for Caylee.

His name was in it because of the emails that LE was given.Everyone has seen those emails there in the docs.plastered all over different news station web sites.Just because they use his emal and name doesnt mean he had anything to do with this article.Who ever was the source seems to be more pro GA then CA.We all know from CA brothers emails he most deffently is not a fan of GA.No way would he defend GA.It was someone else.I personally dont think its right to say how and if someone is grieving.Just because he doesnt agree with CA doesnt mean he didnt care for Caylee.

Touche. This information did not come primarily from the brother. Too pro-George.

Many people think KC is "like MoM".

I totally agree with you. KC is just like her dad.

Could be true.....might also explain, better, why Cindy is so crazy.

Living with Two, would certainly bring it on...

I agree wholeheartedly.
I believe George has been victimized by Cindy, Casey, and Lee! They kept secrets from him, belittled him, made jokes of him, and talked behind his back! This is the husband and father of that house, and Cindy led the way in showing her children vial treatment towards him, along with nastiness and ugliness.
I believe that George's life can change! And that he can heal and can get his life together if he set out on his own! Alone and away from all of the toxic people inside that house and jail cell!

:clap::clap: Great post! ITA! Back in August I posted that the best thing he could do was pack a bag and get the HECK outta there while he still had his sanity!

Guess he didn't read my post :confused:

Okay, beat me up for this- but.....

I don't care who is talking, as long as they are telling the truth.......

We have beaten up on the A's since day one for all their lies.... so why beat up someone who is telling it like it is?

It's refreshing to hear some truths.....I don't even care what their reason for doing this is..However, if I had a family member covering the murder of my niece for a known lying, stealing brat, I would be fuming. I sure wouldn't want her freed to do it again....

:clap: Bravo! :clap:

ITA! I posted similarly about RP's opinion of George a few posts ago.

Leonard Padilla, he's always been impartial & inciteful about his take on the Anthony's. He's always been a straight shooter, as well as reliable source. He had his female bounty hunter stay w/Anthony's. guarding Casey, even staying w/her in her room. RP is just too obvious as a choice.

Exactly... what he did in the beginning was inexcusable. If I had a brother like that and was in this situation, I would sue the heck out of him. None of my family members would ever dream about talking about our personal lives outside my family and certainly not to a tabloid.

Bold, me
You can't sue someone for telling the truth.

Bold, me
You can't sue someone for telling the truth.

Exactly. I think the man should be given a medal of valor for doing what apparently no one else would do then...try and get Cindy to see the TRUTH of what was happening. And if he had to yell, or not be nicey-nice to her, OH FREAKING WELL. There was the life of a 2 1/2 year old baby hanging in the balance, and THAT without question takes 100% precedence over tippy toeing around Cindy's feelings and her idiotic "spin" of the situation. IMO.

If anyone has a right to tell the story IMO It is Cindy and George.They are the ones who have been torn apart by the media and gossip.Its their lives that have been forever changed by the actions of their daughter.I dont think People magazine should do a story like this without naming sources.Seems like they are turning into a supermarket rag.

they have the right(OBLIGATION) to TELL the (whole, truthful) story, not SELL the story.

The brother went rogue a long time ago. It was apparent in his emails to Cindy - begging her to stop the nonsense with the nanny stuff and get on board with the fact Caylee was dead. Casey was ....

I'm sure he loves his sister, but I wouldn't need a bro that loved me that way for sure. so many things he could have done without drinking the koolaide.
moo

and I'm sure he's thrilled to have her for a sister, too:bang:

If I had a sister that acted like Cindy does.....I would be telling the world what I knew. Don't you guys think this is killing her mom? She told her months ago to get out of the media she was looking like a fool. Maybe the rest of the family wants everyone to know they are not as loopy as Cindy is.

Great Point! I think that about sums it up.

This mag is due to hit tomorrow - I'm wondering if the newstands will get them today? I have a local newstand that I go to almost everday - they carry papers from all over the world. I'm going to go later on and see iffen I can get a copy a little early.

It seems to me her mother wanted Cindy to stay out of the media because woman her age do not air their lives on tv.How could anyone who has not been involved with his sister life in years possibly know anything about whats going on in their lives?

his mother kept him informed

Exactly. I think the man should be given a medal of valor for doing what apparently no one else would do then...try and get Cindy to see the TRUTH of what was happening. And if he had to yell, or not be nicey-nice to her, OH FREAKING WELL. There was the life of a 2 1/2 year old baby hanging in the balance, and THAT without question takes 100% precedence over tippy toeing around Cindy's feelings and her idiotic "spin" of the situation. IMO.

I totally agree with your statements. Well said.

I Respectfully disagree, they had the right to believe Caylee was alive til they had proof she was dead.I would have been the same way.They also have the right to stand by their daughter,being a liar and a thief does not make a murderer. So far it does look like Casey killed Caylee but if it takes her parents longer to be able to face it thats their business.I have never been in their shoes and I pray to God I never am.People talking anon in a magazine whos to say its the truth, who knows what the exact truth is.

I respectfully disagree with you. They knew Caylee was dead when they made the 911 call, if not sooner. I think it's all going to come out soon that they knew soon after and not 31 days later.

I Respectfully disagree, they had the right to believe Caylee was alive til they had proof she was dead.I would have been the same way.They also have the right to stand by their daughter,being a liar and a thief does not make a murderer. So far it does look like Casey killed Caylee but if it takes her parents longer to be able to face it thats their business.I have never been in their shoes and I pray to God I never am.People talking anon in a magazine whos to say its the truth, who knows what the exact truth is.

I, too respectfully disagree. When you say they have a right to stand by a lying, thief of a daughter, who has continually victimized every member of her family, to the point that her own mother has called her a sociopath, warning all her friends to beware, lied to you & hasn't had a job in 2 years, with the smell of death in her trunk, & your grandaughter missing for a month, who is standing up for Caylee's rights? If it were me, & my child had this track record, (but, stilll loving her), I'd afford her no rights, she would be guilty until PROVEN innocent!

This mag is due to hit tomorrow - I'm wondering if the newstands will get them today? I have a local newstand that I go to almost everday - they carry papers from all over the world. I'm going to go later on and see iffen I can get a copy a little early.

They are already on the stand here, just got back from Walmart and they are there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evieeve
Back