People who have gained something from the murders

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually the petition for guardianship is pretty standard w/disabled children particularly if there is money/inheritance/Social Security involved. The funds of the children have to be approved by the court and a separate accounting must be filed in an annual report.

I am sorry the transcripts from JB are really irritating me. I am not entirely convinced that he does not know more than he is saying. Does anyone else feel this way? Or am I grasping at straws? This 3000 dollar thing and the inconsistancies in the statements are mindboggling. Anyone know if this guy has a facebook/myspace page? How did he know it was a "hit" that night?

I am sorry the transcripts from JB are really irritating me. I am not entirely convinced that he does not know more than he is saying. Does anyone else feel this way? Or am I grasping at straws? This 3000 dollar thing and the inconsistancies in the statements are mindboggling. Anyone know if this guy has a facebook/myspace page? How did he know it was a "hit" that night?

I am not quite sure what to make of him either.... could be a very immature way of getting "attention". But it sure is odd...

The way JB's girlfriends describe him is kind of how people describe LPG jr. He wants to appear like the big man, so he tries to act tough. Telling his ex-girlfriend's mother that he spent $3500 on protection for them was a real hoot. Not to say that he may be travelling down that criminal path, I don't think he is there yet.

The way JB's girlfriends describe him is kind of how people describe LPG jr. He wants to appear like the big man, so he tries to act tough. Telling his ex-girlfriend's mother that he spent $3500 on protection for them was a real hoot. Not to say that he may be travelling down that criminal path, I don't think he is there yet.

Kind of my impression too.... I felt more alarm when reading that than hinky!!!!
I noticed alot of similarities in his pictures between him and JR.... the way he carries himself, his manner of dress etc. I had an ex who had similar traits and he ended up BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAad!!

BB left NO will.
Melanie's will is not valid.......never witnessed or notarized........

on FOX 10 news! UTUBE video

BB left NO will.
Melanie's will is not valid.......never witnessed or notarized........

on FOX 10 news! UTUBE video

Yes, and everything will go to Ashley who will be the executor of the estate. I am surprised that the estate is not divided between the survivors.

This tells us the answer to this thread.....the people who have gained from the murders.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla
Back