Perhaps the R's thought JB was an intruder so they wacked her accidentally,

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Perhaps the R's thought JB was an intruder so they wacked her accidentally,

• Total voters
Take it from me....the people on "the Other Side" aren't always that much fun.
I myself plan to be just as annoying from the Other Side as I am here.

Hey SD.

Maybe PR did confess, but only to her Reverend.

I have often wondered about that. But it's a moot point.

For a while I was certain that she had, purely on the basis of that passage in St's book where he discusses the reverend in Atlanta's reactions to being questioned:

Rev: I won't discuss privileged information.

ST: Is there privileged information?

Rev: I'm getting a lawyer.

Now I think it was just symptomatic of the wall built by the Ramseys' circle of friends...

On telling the Reverend one thing I don't understand you can tell them you killed someone and it's private but yet one of God's commandments is Thou shalt not kill so now with the Reverend keeping this secret how is he veiwed on his judement day...But with this Reverend saying I'm getting a lawyer where is his faith in God.....

On telling the Reverend one thing I don't understand you can tell them you killed someone and it's private but yet one of God's commandments is Thou shalt not kill so now with the Reverend keeping this secret how is he veiwed on his judement day...But with this Reverend saying I'm getting a lawyer where is his faith in God.....

The discussion between someone and their clergy is the same as between someone and their lawyer. Legally, it is considered private and can't be admitted in court regardless of the faith in God held by either party. If the reverend spoke of getting a lawyer, I can't imagine why he'd need to do that unless Patsy confessed, either on her own behalf, or at least told him what happened that night.
Do you have a link to the info stating the reverend spoke of getting a lawyer?
As to his thoughts on "Judgement Day" as far as his not revealing what he was told- I am sure he has a clear conscience. His duty, from a religious aspect, is to provide spiritual counceling and to keep it private. He is not supposed to discuss it with anyone else.

The discussion between someone and their clergy is the same as between someone and their lawyer. Legally, it is considered private and can't be admitted in court regardless of the faith in God held by either party. If the reverend spoke of getting a lawyer, I can't imagine why he'd need to do that unless Patsy confessed, either on her own behalf, or at least told him what happened that night.
Do you have a link to the info stating the reverend spoke of getting a lawyer?
As to his thoughts on "Judgement Day" as far as his not revealing what he was told- I am sure he has a clear conscience. His duty, from a religious aspect, is to provide spiritual counceling and to keep it private. He is not supposed to discuss it with anyone else.

@bold
It's in ST's book.I will look to see on what page.

pg.99

"I'm not sure I want to talk to you.I will tell you I will share no privileged information"

--------

"I won't answer that",Harrington said."Do I need an attorney?"

(Reverend Dr.Frank Harrington)

For a while I was certain that she had, purely on the basis of that passage in St's book where he discusses the reverend in Atlanta's reactions to being questioned:

Rev: I won't discuss privileged information.

ST: Is there privileged information?

Rev: I'm getting a lawyer.

Now I think it was just symptomatic of the wall built by the Ramseys' circle of friends...

Hi Sophie.

ya .... I was wondering about PR and her possible redemption.
PR, having been healed with devine intervention.
Her interpretation of judgement.
That Christian TV interview, just got me thinking that ya can't spin redemption.

In ST's book he complains that the inner circle was lawyered up, but iirc
he was abrasive with the Rev.

Hi Sophie.

ya .... I was wondering about PR and her possible redemption.
PR, having been healed with devine intervention.
Her interpretation of judgement.
That Christian TV interview, just got me thinking that ya can't spin redemption.

In ST's book he complains that the inner circle was lawyered up, but iirc
he was abrasive with the Rev.

Hi Tadpole. Yes, I think Patsy may have come to believe that JonBenet hadn't been killed and had rather been sent to eternal life..

WRT ST, there's no doubt he does come over as a tad sort of scratchy but more when he is effing and blinding with colleagues and the likes of Shapiro than with witnesses and interviewees. For example, Woolf commented that ST was the polite negotiator while Gosage was the proverbial 'bad' cop. Similarly Jim Marino commented that ST was totally unintimidating and you sort of forgot he was a cop. That said, he didn't think they dunnit and they were very co-operative with him....

I thought he was relatively polite to the clergy in this case, at one point holding back on disabusing Father Rol about the Ramseys' lack of co-operation out of respect for the rev's role in life. Will look up the sections in the books and get back to you.

It fits in with the "better off dead" incident, doesn't it?

Also, I think she knew she was dying. People have asked, "why didn't she confess if she knew?" Well, maybe she didn't know how anymore. By that point she'd run such a long race, she was just determined to go to the finish line.

I think this is very possible.

If you go day to day denying or hiding up the truth, it's not hard to make it to the end in just the same way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back