Person doing a backbend or hanging upside down in dense foliage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The longer I have been a member, the easier I have found it to stomach some of these photos. They're still disturbing, but I feel less like I have to "look and run." This is still deeply disturbing, even after I have lost count of all of the post-mortem images I have looked trying to match people.

I think this is a simple reflection of the foliage, and not a tattoo. I also agree this is likely the young woman in the helmet.See? Leaves & shadow. Unless I'm missing something else?? Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 2.08.53 PM.png

I have a thought: Could this possibly be Margaret Kay Holst? She was a musician, so he could have seen her perform. She was last seen in August of 1977 in Omaha, Nebraska and told people she was going on a date with a guy she just met. In the summer of 1977, Alcala murdered Christine Thorton in Wyoming. He took pics of Christine posed on his motorcycle. Look at the map--straight shot on I-80: Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 2.44.06 PM.png

To compare an image from the motorcycle helmet, an image of Margaret, and the image from this thread: Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 2.23.04 PM.png. Original.jpg Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 2.53.05 PM.png. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

My impressions of this person in the image shown is that of a female, a living female. I thought it could be a young male based on the underarm hair but there is no evidence that RA ever molested or murdered men or adolescent boys so that fact alone rules it out, imo.

I don't see any blood or injuries or missing eyes. I don't see trickles of blood running down the face, I see a tendril of hair stuck to the face.

I don't see evidence of female breasts, though. When I used to work out in a gym it used to be pretty obvious what women had breast implants. If you have breast implants and you lie supine they basically stay up front like two peaks. A woman with natural breasts lying down on a bed or on a weight bench the breasts flatten and move to the side of the chest wall. If a woman is strung up they would move to the side of the chest closer to the armpit. I don't see evidence of that which suggests to me that the person is very small breasted. Breast implants weren't that popular back in the 70's for the general female population.

I think this woman is alive but she has endured quite a lot of torturous behavior from multiple rapes and repeated strangling. Her eyes look like she has lost hope and she's removing herself mentally from the abuse. I believe the legs in jeans belong to RA and the reason the photo has been cropped is he is filming himself assaulting her.

Based on the long dark hair we see and the general skin tones I wonder if this is Jill Barcomb but I also believe there are more victims we don't know about. IMO

I think Jill had a mole above her lip? I wouldn't exclude her based on that as the images are not clear, and we are all operating on theory that the woman wearing the helmet is the same person in this thread. (Link is for source photo of Jill) I also think Jill has a different brow/forehead structure, but again it could be the photo angles? Where she is a known victim, I also would think her family has seen these, but maybe not?

After 35 years, Jill Barcomb's family still feeling loss

A quote from the above about Jill: "She was just a tiny little thing that couldn't have weighed more than 90 pounds," she added. So, it would seem likely she would be petite all around. Margaret's height and weight as given are more "average". Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 2.23.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 7.22.54 AM.png Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 2.53.05 PM.png

The longer I have been a member, the easier I have found it to stomach some of these photos. They're still disturbing, but I feel less like I have to "look and run." This is still deeply disturbing, even after I have lost count of all of the post-mortem images I have looked trying to match people.

I think this is a simple reflection of the foliage, and not a tattoo. I also agree this is likely the young woman in the helmet.See? Leaves & shadow. Unless I'm missing something else?? View attachment 340120

Yes it's a shadow. I still think it's a male.

What is this thing? Jewelry?

Could it be a fox ring? Ring with the head of a fox.

Attachments

• 0_jN_ZX8DXwt2vvJ4j~3.png
    0_jN_ZX8DXwt2vvJ4j~3.png
    9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Can you post a larger image? Maybe insert as thumbnail? I tried increasing the size and cannot see anything. Might just be me, but the image is really small. Thanks!

If the underarm hair is swaying anyone towards male, I can offer a possibly TMI explanation. I have a shade of red hair, and with it comes very sensitive skin. If I'm not planning to be on the beach or wearing something like a nice dress where it would show/look unusual, I sometimes do not bother because of razor burn/rash/irritation. It was a lot worse in terms of razors/products for sensitive skin when I first started shaving back in the early 80s, so the decade prior? Ouch! I can see a woman skipping it, and then there is the whole "hippie/back to the land" possibility too.

Just a thought! I think this person has reddish hair, but JMO.

If the underarm hair is swaying anyone towards male, I can offer a possibly TMI explanation. I have a shade of red hair, and with it comes very sensitive skin. If I'm not planning to be on the beach or wearing something like a nice dress where it would show/look unusual, I sometimes do not bother because of razor burn/rash/irritation. It was a lot worse in terms of razors/products for sensitive skin when I first started shaving back in the early 80s, so the decade prior? Ouch! I can see a woman skipping it, and then there is the whole "hippie/back to the land" possibility too.

Just a thought! I think this person has reddish hair, but JMO.
No it's the body itself that makes me think it's a young slender male.

Yes, I tried to, but I wasn't able to see detail as the original image size was very small. Thanks!

No it's the body itself that makes me think it's a young slender male.

Although there is no evidence that RA ever assaulted males and he never made any mention of it either, I think it's not beyond the realm of possibility. If anything was going to sway me over to the idea this is a young man, it would be the upper arms and the eyebrows.

And the hairline imo. You need to adjust the photo for a better view.

I think this is a simple reflection of the foliage, and not a tattoo. I also agree this is likely the young woman in the helmet.See? Leaves & shadow. Unless I'm missing something else?? View attachment 340120

I agree. On all points.

Unless he was using his whole body as leverage. Last Fall we had an outdoor party and my husband put up a giant tarp as a makeshift awning. A storm popped up and I grabbed a corner of the tarp as the wind was blowing it away. I had to use the full force of my body weight to pull it back and I ended up falling hard on my butt in a sitting position. I was in the same position as your drawing as I was starting to pull the tarp back down.
Yes. A man could pull himself off balance, fall backwards, and perhaps hang on the rope, especially if the resistance is unexpectedly more than he had set himself against. I can't rule that out for this picture.

This person's head is to close to the ground to be a backbend imo. Suspended maybe by a rope around the waist. In this case the legs do belong to the person. Otherwise it's Alcala's legs, possibly with the person's legs on his shoulders. Or if there was a third person, on his shoulders.

Anyway, the staging suggests to me that Alcala deemed the person to be deceased. Unless he also posed dying people. Now the posing could be only for the picture and not meant for whoever would find the victim. I think he buried this individual.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemGemma01
Back