Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have him this time if they can find him.

He will have no defense.

They are seen going into the hotel room together.
He is seen leaving. She isn't.

They will have no one else on tape entering that room or coming out until the person who found this young woman's body going in on Tuesday.

IMO

:praying: I hope they get him!!!
It is very sad that another young woman has lost her life, but at least there isn't any question if she's alive or dead, there will be forensic evidence at the crime scene and it appears JVDS will be charged ~ not just held in jail, interrogated, and set free. MOO

Hi, Patty G., I apologize if my email read like a personal putdown. It wasn't intended that way. I've always enjoyed your posts.

I think that international news sources like CNN are worthy of more trust than, say, random bloggers or tabloid news source.

:blowkiss:

Peru has 3 judges. No Jury. No dp. Hopefully this is bye bye Joran for life.

After one day in this jail thats when I think he'll do himself in...

I wonder what the Kolpoe brothers are thinking now?? I bet they are sweating...

This makes me wonder how many more women he may have killed but are yet unknown and have not been connected to Van Der Sloot.

It is very sad that another young woman has lost her life, but at least there isn't any question if she's alive or dead, there will be forensic evidence at the crime scene and it appears JVDS will be charged ~ not just held in jail, interrogated, and set free. MOO

I know it is sad and I wonder how many more will come forward who were subject to this monster.

I bet they get him fast because hes so tall....He'll stand out

I feel enraged at Aruba for covering up the murder of Natalee H. How terrible, that cover up allowed for the murder of who knows how many more young girls! So very predictable, of course he would murder again, he's a psychopath and must have been craving for the taste of more murder. They have him now and may Aruba suffer the consequences, along with Joran, for the death of yet, another beautiful, young girl. Rant over!!!

Bill O'Reilly hasn't done his research. They don't have the death penalty in Peru. They also won't extradite someone if they are facing the death penalty elsewhere.

http://www.globalissues.org/news/2010/05/31/5821

I'm pretty sure I read on one of the first few pages of this thread that Peru did reinstate the death penalty. I haven't looked it up myself yet. What is the name of the human rights group that Bianca Jagger is so active with? That would be an ideal source for this information, as would the U.S. Dept of State.

I agree with the few others who have written this is just a bit too convenient, especially considering last week's anniversary of Natalee.

I heard on the network evening news tonight that "his identity" had not yet been confirmed by officials. I don't recall if they mentioned or inferred which country was to confirm his identity, the Netherlands or Peruvian authorities.

It is more likely than not to be him, but if so he was really stupid this time. IMO

Perhaps, but normally the cleaning staff would receive a list of the people who have checked out for the day. Even if they were really busy on Sunday and didn't look at the check-out list, clearly by Monday and Tuesday there would have been a "reg flag" concerning this room.

Hotels are also extremely busy, and the cleaning staff only has a certain amount of time to get every room they can clean. They are on a tight schedule to do it. I know because I worked for several hotels as a front desk clerk. Even if they were told he checked out, it still could have fallen through the cracks because the cleaning people were trying to get their work done and would probably check on the room later after they were done. It's more important to get the rooms ready for the guests already there and those about to check in than go back and forth if someone is really in a room or not unless that room is needed for a guest that is checking in. Usually they go by the "Do Not Disturb" sign and just leave it be.

It could also be that he just left and didn't officially check out. And who knows, maybe he paid for two more nights, but left two nights early. He certainly had the money to do that. As long as that room was paid for, and I know this from experience, it doesn't matter if someone is actually in it or not. Hotels look for making money off of their rooms, and the only room they worry about is an empty and unpaid one.

I appreciate that it is weird, but it could also mean that the overworked staff left one room fall through the cracks or something like that. It doesn't mean he didn't do it. But it does look weird though, I'll give you that.

After one day in this jail thats when I think he'll do himself in...

I wonder what the Kolpoe brothers are thinking now?? I bet they are sweating...

I wonder what that guy from TES is thinking today.

I wonder what that guy from TES is thinking today.

Oh yeah thats right.

I bet as soon as he gets captured everyone will say sweet justice esp on Natalie's anniversary.

I know it is sad and I wonder how many more will come forward who were subject to this monster.

I bet they get him fast because hes so tall....He'll stand out
I am wondering if there is any possibility Stephany didn't know who he is, or being in Peru, hadn't heard of Natalee. :waitasec: This is just so heartbreaking. MOO

They need to closely track back where he was in the past few years around May 31st.

IMO

And I hope like hell there's a big, wide trail of videos and cell phone pings to do him in. A lot of young people these days don't know how to stay off of cellphones or the internet, and don't think about being videotaped when they are out in public. I really, really, REALLY hope he was that stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88