Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joran van der Sloot has been found in Chile:

http://twitter.com/Jayhootsen

BREKEND: Joran van der Sloot gevonden in Santiago. Zojuist heeft de PDI me dat telefonisch bevestigd

Translation: BREAKING: Joran van der Sloot found in Santiago. The PDI has just confirmed this to me by phone.

I'm not getting anything on the news wires?

I'm curious why the Natalee Holloway forum was archived, and seemingly equally cold cases are still up? Is it because of the heated discussion? If so... maybe it would be possible to bring it back but have it as a read only?

I asked the same question yesterday. I never received an official response. Although, a couple of members said they believed it was due to "heated" discussion.

Peter R de Vries on the telephone in the Dutch show 'RTL Boulevard':

He's not surprised that he has been caught because he really stands out in Chile. He thinks Joran is very uncomfortable because this country does not care who his dad is or was. He tried to contact Beth Holloway but has not been succesful. He thinks he will speak to her soon.

Old video....but reporting as breaking news

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I have been reading through the threads, Thanks to everyone posting the articles and the translations.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out this time. While Natalie's murder happened in Aruba where his father had influence, Stephany's murder happened in Peru where her father has the influence.

...and unlike last time, where his Dad told him "no body, no crime", they now have the body, and evidence.

I wonder if Joe T is on a plane? Or burning up the phone lines to convince everyone Joran is being 'picked on'. :)

I wonder, now that he is in custody, does anyone know what peruvian jail is like? I think a discussion of his new accomodations may be in order.

Just got this on my CNN Breaking News email:

-- Former Natalee Holloway case suspect Joran van der Sloot, wanted in slaying
in Peru, has been apprehended in Chile.

:woohoo::dance: I hope they will be able to hold him. I feel so bad for these families. They did a great job catching him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time