Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is believed to be traveling to the Dutch embassy about 190 miles south of Arica. When he enters there he can't be arrested by the Peruvian/Chilean authorities. He has 48 hours to get there (before the international arrest warrant goes out).

Is this still coming into play ? Is there a difference over there in "in custody" and "arrested". ?

Let's see how he'll play this. He went out to get coffee for the two of them (remember? two coffees). When he returned to the room, he found Stephany's body. Freaked out and split.

I wonder, now that he is in custody, does anyone know what peruvian jail is like? I think a discussion of his new accomodations may be in order.

Natgeo & youtube has a 20 minute documentary on Peruvian prisons.
If he goes there ---- I predict he'll be dead within a couple of days.

Ahhh dang, I wanted to be the first to report that he was apprehended - you guys are just too quick.

http://twitter.com/Jayhootsen

Chileens politie heeft tegen El Comercio (Peru) gezegd dat #Joran zich in een taxi bevond. Volgens de krant is hij gearresteerd

Chile police said to El Comercio (Peru) that Joran was inside a cab when he was found. According to the newspaper he is arrested.

delete if this has already been posted.

The tables have turned. Read about the influencial persons who attended her wake last evening. Joran's luck has run out.

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/06/03/joren-van-der-sloot-prime-suspect-again/

At the wake last night, Peru's Minister of Defense, the Mayor and other politicians were in attendance, a testament to the well-connected friends her father, Ricardo Flores, has, as he is a former race car driver and twice-failed candidate for President.

I wonder if they'll share his lies with us. LOL
Actually I think we could write the text.

Anyone see any Chilean media covering this...preferably with pics? I want to see him in cuffs again. I thought this creep would get away with what he did to Natalee but luckily he pulled an OJ & couldn't keep out of trouble. My thoughts are with Natalee's & Stephany's families.

I wonder, now that he is in custody, does anyone know what peruvian jail is like? I think a discussion of his new accomodations may be in order.

According to what Nancy Grace had on last night- pretty primitive prisons- no indoor plumbing- you squat over a hole to take care of your business. Certainly not what he's been accustomed to! Let's hope he gets to experience it...

According to RTL Nieuws (RTL News) there's gonna be a press conference soon with more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member