Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He might be part of the new PR out of Aruba, that will be travelling with Mrs. Anita Vandersloot supposedly Wed to Peru.

I definitely agree. So the two of them watched the "Natalee" movie and Joran told him what was true and not. Sounds like another confession to me!

he told the idiot what he (joran) wanted him to know...whatever it was I'm real sure it wasn't the truth. if his lips are moving he's lying.

he might have bragged about killing her, but i'm betting two cents it wasn't the truth

Maybe so! I just find his smirkiness really annoying. Will bringing this person to public notice accomplish anything besides give him 5 minutes of undeserved fame (or in this case, notoriety) ?
I can't imagine anyone in their right mind wanting to be on tv defending Joran right now. MOO

Why does NG keep saying that Joran gave her date rape drugs? I thought the authorities said there were no drugs in either of their systems. Anyone know what is true? tia

So just before Nancy went to commercial ..she said Joran was going to go before a Judge tomorrow??

He might be part of the new PR out of Aruba, that will be travelling with Mrs. Anita Vandersloot supposedly Wed to Peru.

Ludwig? If that's all they got, they're in some deep trouble as far as PR. Even worse than I imagined and that was pretty bad.

Why does NG keep saying that Joran gave her date rape drugs? I thought the authorities said there were no drugs in either of their systems. Anyone know what is true? tia

why does NG keep saying there are two missing women in Columbia possibly tied to JVDS...

same reason shes bringing up the date rape drug...it sounds good. she cannot care about the truth anymore..only what sounds good on tv.

and those two things sound great.

Ludwig? If that's all they got, they're in some deep trouble as far as PR. Even worse than I imagined and that was pretty bad.

I read earlier that JVDS cousin is saying JVDS isn't a serial killer, or psychopath. Seems like this is what is coming out of Aruba...

Maybe so! I just find his smirkiness really annoying. Will bringing this person to public notice accomplish anything besides give him 5 minutes of undeserved fame (or in this case, notoriety) ?

I gather the producers sought out Mr. Ludwick and invited him on the show. My guess is Mr. Ludwick never watched Nancy's show.

IMO, Mr. Ludwick is just a friend and I can't judge him one way or another because he became Joran's friend almost "5 years after Natalie went missing."

More then likely 5 years ago, Mr. Ludwick wasn't even interested in Natalie's disappearance as he probably was 17 years old himself.

I gather the producers sought out Mr. Ludwick and invited him on the show. My guess is Mr. Ludwick never watched Nancy's show.

IMO, Mr. Ludwick is just a friend and I can't judge him one way or another because he became Joran's friend almost "5 years after Natalie went missing."

More then likely 5 years ago, Mr. Ludwick wasn't even interested in Natalie's disappearance as he probably was 17 years old himself.

Wonder if he wants to hang out with him now?

maybe that is why JVDS last atty. quit....Alex Sanchez states the international community is looking at Peru right now and how they have handled things.

its not hard to understand why a Peruvian atty. would not want to represent the most hated person in Peru.

and it would have little to do with Peruvian legal perception in the world.

and everything to do with JVDS the foreigner-woman-killer.

Adding my vote to the request for a forum!

The threads are so long, people don't always read them before they post. BUT, the threads are so long because people aren't reading them before they post!

With a dedicated forum, it will be easy to see what's already been asked, and answered!

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members