Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the blood was mainly on the collar and upper back of the shirt, I doubt that she was wearing it when he struck her. Clearly, I think this was the area held over her face when smothering her...unless this is the area of shirt he may have used to "clean up". JMO

I agree.

Since the blood was mainly on the collar and upper back of the shirt, I doubt that she was wearing it when he struck her. Clearly, I think this was the area held over her face when smothering her...unless this is the area of shirt he may have used to "clean up". JMO

I'm not sure where all the blood was coming from, whether the back of the head or the front/nose. It does look like alot of blood flow, not really like a 'wiping' stain but I don't know that is for sure. Just speculating a bit.

ok I got one of them but I have no clue how to post it here. Can I email it to someone please?

Start with a new post. Look at the bottom to the right and it says "Go Advanced". Once you get to a new screen, scroll down where it says "Manage Attackements" . Click on Manage Attachments, select BROWSE, it will bring you to where you have your photo, select the photo and then hit upload.

So Joran travels with baoding balls....maybe thats what he was doing with his right hand under the poker table...?

I thought that was what I was seeing, but wasn't certain. Hmmmmm.....

:blowkiss:Thanks Patty G - I see that you found the one I have so no need to now. But thanks for the directions in case there is a next time :blowkiss:

Melody Grandillo claims Joran was charming and romantic.....yuck...

Well Melody, Scott Peterson, OJ, Ted Bundy and Drew Peterson are/were also
charming.....the sign of true SOCIOPATHS....as well as MURDERERS.

They left bodies in their wake. How sad for those families who have had their lives turned upside down by these 's.

Peru will never let JVDS off the hook.....Aruba will wait in the wings for their chance to
get their meat hooks into Joran.....they have months to wait. Too bad they didn't do the right thing by the Holloways 5 years ago instead of covering up Natalee's investigation while the VDS family all walked around with SMUG faces and had not one
itoa of sympathy for Natalee's family.......KARMA has a way of hitting one in the a@@

Patty G: Thank you, but I was not questioning the date, but whether the judge is going to Castro Castro to interrogate JVDS, or if JVDS is being brought to the judge. I had heard that JVDS would be brought to the judge in order to protect the judge's safety. The articles I have found all state the judge will go to the prison, but I remember hearing yesterday that the JVDS would be brought to the judge, instead, again for safety of the judge.

I could not find a source for where I heard that, but it was one of the reporters on tv (Jean Caesarez??) who said it yesterday. I haven't heard anything more, but the report given was that the interrogation would still be held on Monday, but the change was that JVDS would be taken from the prison to go to the judge. The reporter also discussed that there is concern that there may once again be a mob scene in the streets as he is being transported. It may have been Mike Galanos speaking with Jean Caesarez yesterday afternoon, but I checked HLN's website and could not find anything specific to that. Someone else had posted they wondered what precautions would be taken to protect the judge and my post was not meant to question the date of the interrogation, but to comment on what I heard as to where the interrogation would take place. The post re: the judge's safety made me remember what I heard yesterday, so I was trying to find a link to document that. So far, tho, I haven't found anything that discusses the judge's safety and transporting JVDS to the judge instead.

I record all of Jean's reports. You can find them here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106482"]Stephany Flores Ramirez Media Links and Images **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The Judge will be going to the prison to interview Joran.

Thank you and I realized the time difference with the camera. I am just trying to get clarification as the member mentioned the time on a picture, and it now appears the picture is not there anymore.

Doing some reconstruction where I can, what are we missing?

Van-Der-Sloot-4a.jpg

According to this article , JVDS will be in general population sometime in August.
Funny that appears the time when Aruba officials are allowed to see him.
I have my own opinion on that delay. If JVDS does know where Natalee is, the Peruvians will have extracted that info by hook or by crook by August. They have already snubbed Aruba on various occasions. His laptop info will go the FBI and FBI will share with Aruba. They are/were not in a rush to communicate with Aruba.
Also I think Mr Ricardo Florez is on a mission. Outwards he is very gracious and reserved. Inside, he is very very angry at JVDS and Aruba and determined that JVDS will get what he deserves and then some IMO. I even read that he is lobbying to get LWOP added to the books, tailored to JVDS crime.
He already complained about the official charges(not enough) and other various remarks. We know he is rich but more important has powerful political connections in Peru. I also think he is to determined to shed light on the Natalee case and has the influence/manpower to do so.
All I can say, go for it Ricardo.

http://translate.google.com/transla...refox-a&hs=9t0&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Hear, hear...I think your absolutely right. If I were JVS, I'd be saving the sweat off my $$$ for water needed down the road............IMO

My brother did too, they didn't pay him, but he was able to get extra food. Now he is in solitary because he kept getting caught with a cell phone. A cell phone the guards brought in and sold him. Then they would catch him and take it away. The cell helped us because it cost so much money to talk to him. Anyway he gets out in a month, I hope he never goes back but he is a drug addict who has had access to drugs the whole time he was in prison except maybe in solitary, so I'm thinking he will go back.

Someone I know went to prison for DUI - once, twice, third time = three years. He began working at a chicken company. He met a woman there who began visiting him, etc. He told me, "we're not supposed to have contact with the civilians but we did". I replied, "Once a rule breaker, always a rule breaker." That didn't go over too good. :crazy:

Anyway, from what I've been told it's only a matter of time until he gets caught again - no license, etc. I sure hope not but I've heard nothing has changed since his release.

Wow...it's gone!! The photos I had listed as 08:01:55, 08:11:46, 08:24:44 are no longer on that website. Seems they've been replaced by photos in the 'fake' coffee sequence.

Bet they weren't supposed to be shown to the public!! And, darn, I only captured the first!!

Yes, agree. That photo is gone - I could see the cigarette in his hand as he was leaving the lobby for the coffee (Believe also was a still shot of him returning with coffee walking through the lobby? - Removed, too?) "New" still shots from old video have now been posted to the sequence.

Van der Sloot attorney: I’m staying on the job
Posted: 03:13 PM ET

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/17/van-der-sloot-attorney-i’m-staying-on-the-job/

snipped:

The Peruvian defense attorney who reportedly planned to step aside as Joran van der Sloot’s lawyer, will stay on the case, HLN’s Nancy Grace has learned.

In an exclusive phone interview, Maximo Altez told a Nancy Grace producer he is back on the case. Altez added that he and other lawyers will continue to represent van der Sloot, the 22-year-old from Aruba held on murder charges in a prison outside Lima, Peru.

Thank you and I realized the time difference with the camera. I am just trying to get clarification as the member mentioned the time on a picture, and it now appears the picture is not there anymore.

Here's what I transcribed as soon as the poster linked to Radar site, and I viewed a few of the new stills:

- So, leaving his room at about 8:13, cigarette in mouth.
- Passing through lobby at about 8:02 - tape behind by 11 or so minutes as many here have discussed before.
- Returning to room with coffee purchases at about 8:24.

Here's what I transcribed as soon as the poster linked to Radar site, and I viewed a few of the new stills:

- So, leaving his room at about 8:13, cigarette in mouth.
- Passing through lobby at about 8:02 - tape behind by 11 or so minutes as many here have discussed before.
- Returning to room with coffee purchases at about 8:24.

Oh "big sigh", I want the lobby photo. :cry:

Here's the photo sequence of the 'coffe cups'. I've highlighted in red those photos that were there originally and are now gone....

8:13:34 exits the room empty-handed, with cigarette in mouth
8:01:55* exits the downstairs lobby with cigarette
8:11:46* enters downstairs lobby with two cups of coffee

8:24:44 enters room with coffee
8:35:50 leaves the room with 2 coffees cups
8:36:19 knocks on door
8:36:27 knocks on door again
8:37:32 approaches room, looks at camera
8:26:05* talking to employees at desk in lobby
8:39:46 employee unlocks door
8:56:45 leaves room with luggage
8:45:09* exits lobby with luggage

*the video time-stamp in the lobby is approx. 11 minutes earlier than at the room

I'm not sure which pictures after 8:35:50 were added, but there were 20 photos originally and there are 20 now, so 2 must have been added to replace those deleted.

Well since he claimed he used it to smother her... most likely something completely different is what actually happened so you could be right on the mark.

Was not it also reported earlier that he left the shirt on her body. Darn, so many facts? to remember.

Melody Grandillo claims Joran was charming and romantic.....yuck...

Well Melody, Scott Peterson, OJ, Ted Bundy and Drew Peterson are/were also
charming.....the sign of true SOCIOPATHS....as well as MURDERERS.

They left bodies in their wake. How sad for those families who have had their lives turned upside down by these 's.

Peru will never let JVDS off the hook.....Aruba will wait in the wings for their chance to
get their meat hooks into Joran.....they have months to wait. Too bad they didn't do the right thing by the Holloways 5 years ago instead of covering up Natalee's investigation while the VDS family all walked around with SMUG faces and had not one
itoa of sympathy for Natalee's family.......KARMA has a way of hitting one in the a@@

Since this was 2003 when they "dated"----JVS was only 15 at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620