Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
meh. disgusting. hope he gets his due - sooner, rather than later. it's been a long time coming, hasn't it?

MOO

Yes it has been a very long time coming. Just ask the Holloway/Twitty's.
I'm sure they can break it down to the very last second that they last saw Natalee.

IMO Beth Holloway has been a staunch defender in her daughter's case.
She wants justice served and by God she has the patience of a saint. She also knows Justice will be served for both NH & SF.

I commend her diligence and tenacity.

I think that for the wire fraud to stick, he'd have to withdraw some of the funds that were wired to him. So, if the FBI has charge him with wire fraud, then he must have withdrawn some, if not all, of the wired funds.

Actually no, he wouldn't have had to withdraw any funds. The wire fraud is complete the moment the money hits his account. His account is considered the same as his own hand as the money in it is under his control for however long that money is in his account/hand even if it is only a second. Even if the FBI arranged with the bank for the money to be frozen the moment it hit his account the fact that it DID go into his account is a completed wire fraud transaction.

Close as I can find for Joran's YouTube names: AUAJORANBKK and AUABKKCONNEXXTION

BKK - stands for Bangkok (symbol for Bangkok airport)
AUA - is the name for a Language Center in Thailand

MOO

Almost. AUA is the symbol for the Aruban airport in Oranjestad.

AUAJORANBKK - Joran between Aruba & Bangkok

AUABKKCONNEXXTION - Aruba/Bangkok connection

Jean C. on HLN just said the Stephany's father is to meet with the Judge tomorrow to give his formal declaration (statement) in the case.

She hadn't heard about the rumor of 1 million that JVS is seeking for his story. Rumor around Peru is @ 5 grand. Also that the laws in Peru are parallel to the US regarding profiting from a crime (son of Sam law). The Flores family has an attorney who is watching things closely so if money were to be garnered, a civil suit could be filed.

Yikes! wonder how he was advertising online for his "services"? thanx for the link...interesting...

Even more interesting is who would even think of going on the internet to hire a killer?? Is it a category on Craigs List??? :waitasec: ROFL...

la_cavalière;5346776 said:
Almost. AUA is the symbol for the Aruban airport in Oranjestad.

AUAJORANBKK - Joran between Aruba & Bangkok

AUABKKCONNEXXTION - Aruba/Bangkok connection

Aha!!! Thanks for the update!!!

Victim's father to give statement in van der Sloot case
By the CNN Wire Staff
June 29, 2010 7:00 p.m. EDT

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/29/peru.murder.case/

snipped:

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

* Ricardo Flores will give statement to judge on Wednesday
* Judge is collecting statements from several potential witnesses
* Van der Sloot is trying to slow down judicial process

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/jora...million-do-tell-all-tv-interview-2635253.html

Joran Van Der Sloot is Said To Be Shopping His Options For a 'Tell-All' Interview From Prison
The prisoner who has been charged in the death of 21-year-old Stephany Flores has already bragged about getting marriage proposals and love letters from admiring female fans, but he has apparently refused to do any TV interviews unless he gets paid at least $1 million.

Several TV sources told Rob Shuter with PopEater.com that he is so happy with all the media attention that he has realized he can get some serious money for an on-camera interview.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/jora...million-do-tell-all-tv-interview-2635253.html

Joran Van Der Sloot is Said To Be Shopping His Options For a 'Tell-All' Interview From Prison
The prisoner who has been charged in the death of 21-year-old Stephany Flores has already bragged about getting marriage proposals and love letters from admiring female fans, but he has apparently refused to do any TV interviews unless he gets paid at least $1 million.

Several TV sources told Rob Shuter with PopEater.com that he is so happy with all the media attention that he has realized he can get some serious money for an on-camera interview.

Just think what $1 Million would do in the hands of Joran van der Sloot -

He could arrange to have all the Judges killed along with the guards.

LOL

Hey Sanny.

I'm wodering if Peruvian law allows prisoners or those convicted to profit
from their crimes?
There's always a BS factor associated with JVS.

Yet another Peruvian version of the mystery woman visitor. Sounds like the woman is not from Peru, but a foreigner.

A trusted source of the maximum security prison trome.pe informed that a week ago a strange woman skinned brunette seen the murderer of Stephany Flores. Apparently it would have been sent by the mother of Joran, Anita van der Sloot, it is foreign and whenever he entered the jail, the police thoroughly checked if it takes more than food.

http://translate.google.com/transla...ticia/502291/mujer-visita-joran-castro-castro
Thanks ~ and for some reason this translation made me laugh, especially the "it" part instead of "she". :dance: I saw this article last night and I still wonder who "it" is.

Details of Ospina's Crimes

Very interesting article regarding JVS's cellmate.

Last sentence of article:

"It appears Ospina is coaching Van der Sloot in delaying tactics."

http://cmm.lefora.com/2010/06/26/myriam-fefer-nora-dolmasso-alexander-hugo-trujillo/

Thanks for that link suzihawk. The last couple of paragraphs are very interesting. The similarities between both of their current situations and how they are approaching them are unbelievable. Leave it to JVS to take his legal advice from an imprisoned Columbian hitman rather than a trained Peruvian lawyer or public defender. You can't make this stuff up.

I hope they shut down the game playing by both of them and give them a good dose of reality real quick.

Hey Sanny.

I'm wodering if Peruvian law allows prisoners or those convicted to profit
from their crimes?
There's always a BS factor associated with JVS.

Check suzihawk's post #804 above.

Jean C says Stephany's family and their lawyer are watching closely.

Thanks ~ and for some reason this translation made me laugh, especially the "it" part instead of "she". :dance: I saw this article last night and I still wonder who "it" is.

That depends on what your definition of "it" is. - Bill Clinton. :)

Jean C. on HLN just said the Stephany's father is to meet with the Judge tomorrow to give his formal declaration (statement) in the case.

She hadn't heard about the rumor of 1 million that JVS is seeking for his story. Rumor around Peru is @ 5 grand. Also that the laws in Peru are parallel to the US regarding profiting from a crime (son of Sam law). The Flores family has an attorney who is watching things closely so if money were to be garnered, a civil suit could be filed.
I missed that on HLN ~ so thank you for the update! And thank goodness Peru has that law. Reading about Joran willing to give interviews for a price I was curious if such a law exists; and thankfully Stephany's family can also file a civil suit.

I am wondering if it's because of the money. We now have someone going to the prison with food for JVDS twice a week and coincidentally the ex-girlfriend doing another interview in the Netherlands. I believe she may be funding or helping to fund his defense.

I'm sure money is a prime factor. As far as Melody sending him money, .....I certainly pray not and hope she may use it for an education and nice home...along with a nice dinner and night out with a really nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2