Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
o/t- but can we please remove the ad at the top of the page? You know the one with the chocolate cupcake with perfectly pink icing... every time I see it, my mouth waters and I crave something sweet!

O/T: LOL! Too late for me. I have already made my trek to the kitchen because of it. Good luck to you!

InSessionLive:
JeanC

- will try to suppress (in Spanish, the verb to strike was used) the confession
- Peruvian police confirmed that the case is now in the hands of prosecutors
- prosecutor has been handed the investigation
- this will not halt the case - there is surveillance video>will go to trial

Hi everybody..

I would just like to say that ive been lurking these boards for years..

I finally decided to join..

I wanted to say that I think you all are the best arm chair detectives in the world ! jmho

When I want news, i can always find the latest info here on these boards..

wonderful peeps here..

as for Joran, im glad he's been arrested..I feel he is guilty of killing the young miss. Flores and also feel he is guilty of killing NH..again, jmo

my prayers are with the flores family and with nh family..

ok, now let me do some back reading and play ketchup, catch up

Psych Eval
Perhaps the Peru National Police (PNP) want to demonstrate that they are processing this case in a very methodical way. So that the "process" cannot be challenged on the bases of some crap technicality. Yea, like we need a psych eval to know he is a sociopath.

Hotel Video
Thank goodness there is video. Or JVDS would be claiming that Stephany Flores Ramirez was killed by a jealous lover (man or woman, take your pick). It would appear that the video limits the number of scenarios that JVDS's "new" attorney can use.

Privacy
JVDS' appears to justify this brutal murder, by claiming it was reaction to the intrusion into his privacy. Wait until he gets into the general prison population; where I hope they "intrude" into his privacy - big time.

Hi everybody..

I would just like to say that ive been lurking these boards for years..

I finally decided to join..

I wanted to say that I think you all are the best arm chair detectives in the world ! jmho

When I want news, i can always find the latest info here on these boards..

wonderful peeps here..

as for Joran, im glad he's been arrested..I feel he is guilty of killing the young miss. Flores and also feel he is guilty of killing NH..again, jmo

my prayers are with the flores family and with nh family..

ok, now let me do some back reading and play ketchup, catch up

Welcome, witch! :wave:

Geez, no Mark Furman (sp. - sorry) in sight. He was supposed to be up next on Fox.

Fuhrman: Coffee cupS were on the floor and the coffee was spilled - so fight could have happened after the coffee run.

And Fuhrman said he couldn't get the ME to admit to the tennis raquet but that JVDS already stated that he used the raquet in the fight

And Fuhrman said he couldn't get the ME to admit to the tennis raquet but that JVDS already stated that he used the raquet in the fight

That's strange... I haven't seen the racquet mentioned in any other reports of Joran's confession. Anyone else?

Fox News
Mark Fuhrman Live

- scene was not bloody
- @ 8:10 AM, he leaves and comes back w/2x cups of coffee
- coffee cups were on the floor - testing of cups for DNA, etc.
(Believe I heard him use the plural.)
- re extortion case: a money case - procedure isn't to chase the suspect across the world
- I disagree w/chasing the suspect on a wire charge; that is hindsight

Police: Joran Van Der Sloot Ate Breakfast Next To Corpse
June 10, 2010 10:00 a.m. EST

The 22-year-old Dutchman told Peruvian investigators, "I was going to use one of my suitcases to take her out of the hotel, but I didn't do it because I was afraid someone would stop me without paying."

snipped...

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7018952678

la_cavalière;5272506 said:
That's strange... I haven't seen the racquet mentioned in any other reports of Joran's confession. Anyone else?

I dont recall seeing or hearing the raquet mentioned in Jorans confession either? but i thought Joran said he used a karate chop to her (sf)neck? just the way i recall it eh?

Police: Joran Van Der Sloot Ate Breakfast Next To Corpse
June 10, 2010 10:00 a.m. EST

The 22-year-old Dutchman told Peruvian investigators, "I was going to use one of my suitcases to take her out of the hotel, but I didn't do it because I was afraid someone would stop me without paying."

snipped...

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7018952678

If he stole her winnings why couldnt he pay and take the body out. So much just does not make sense.

Fox News:

NEW VIDEO TAPE coming up
of VDS being transferred
- I don't see him wearing vest on the tease

Respectfully snipped from "Unreals" post :
First off, everything about this case is ridiculous. The "coincidences" alone are mind- boggling; exact five year anniversary of Natalee's disappearance, the convenient breaking news of Joran's "extortion" attempt the exact day he was apprehended, the curious timing that coincides with the important Kalpoe-Dr. Phil trial, set to start June 1, the day after the murder, everything apparently captured (at least the selected video snippets they show us) on a camera positioned perfectly outside Joran's room.

I'm gonna try really hard not to get a time out, so forgive me for giving my take on some of the comments/suggestions you have made in your posts. And hope my responses make sense.

As far as "coincidences"....by saying this, you are in essence saying the big "Master Plan" included in this "framing" of JVS...the FBI KNEW JVS had no money to attend this tournament, so began an extortion plot....AND wanted this to coincide with the Kalpoe/Dr. Phil trial....AND, therefore, the poker tournament was planned at this particular time because the whole bunch of "powers that be" KNEW in fact that JVS would be/take part in this poker tournament and thereby, seting the wheels in motion by starting with THE DAY he checked into the hotel and paid for "X" amount of days to participate in said tournament....AND, to go further, the tournament was also planned for it to take place during the time of the anniversary of Natalee's disappearance/murder.

So, when the officials saw JVS at the tournament talking with Stephany or playing poker near him, they "quick like a bunny" placed a camera DIRECTLY outside his room to to "catch him in the act" that they were framing him for....because they KNEW he was gonna murder an innocent woman....because this was all planned BEFORE the extortion plot was put into play. This innocent woman, who, by the way, was told to get him PO'd by looking at his "personal property"...so he would get so incensed that "she made him kill her".

Did you happen to notice the angle of said camera gave a view down the whole hall?? Were there "other" camera's at the other end of the hall. Was his room located close to the "end" of the hall at the oposite of the other camera????? Do we know where other camera's might have been located??
Have we not seen just "snippets" of video from other cases?? Like a "time lapse video"??

All IMO, and I have a few more of these type of posts to follow....and the thread makes a collective "grrrr" at me....LOL

If he stole her winnings why couldnt he pay and take the body out. So much just does not make sense.

I don't think he had a suitcase big enough. Also IMO if he paid, then his room would be cleaned within a few hours and they would have discovered SF.

I also don't think he would waste what little money he had to pay for two nights of a hotel room.

This way, leaving the tv on, leading others to believe he was still around, gave him time to get the heck out of town.

IMO, I'm glad he couldn't be bothered to remove the body, 1. who know what he would have done with her and 2. the proof is in the hotel cameras. By leaving her there, he can always say someone else did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc