Pet Owner Says She Caught Boy Molesting Dog

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why do these creeps have to harm living creatures? That's what is really horrible -- there are plenty of ways they could take out their desires without using a living being -- it just proves he'll abuse anything breathing so yes, just throw away the key NOW...

SewingDeb said:
What became of this sick kid? Just curious if he grew up to commit more serious crimes since it sounds like he was already on the path.

As far as I know, he's never been in any trouble with the law. He's now in his 40's, married with no kids. No word on whether or not he's got any dogs.....

Yakwoman said:
As far as I know, he's never been in any trouble with the law. He's now in his 40's, married with no kids. No word on whether or not he's got any dogs.....
Ugh, but he probably has plenty of nieces & nephews to get jiggy with now. :mad:

About a year ago we knew Cory had been arrested but no one told us why. We are now furious as he has been all over this neighborhood with all of our children. Cory mowed most of our lawns in this neighborhood, knew our children and our animals. Even the mother of the 2 little girls never told us what had happened. He has made comments in the past of our animals that we thought were strange..."my father won't let me have dogs anymore, he took my dogs and gave them away"..."I like your new puppy, if you leave her out all night I might just have to take her" After that last comment about 8 months ago I wouldn't let him on my property. Gave me the creeps. When we heard the news of a boy in Campobello molesting a dog, we joked that it was the "lawnmower boy". 2 days later they had Cory's picture on the tv and we were horrified. Even when they released him on bond we were outraged! Then Princess died and we were thankful his bond was revoked. This menace needs to be locked up!!!!

skyegazer said:
About a year ago we knew Cory had been arrested but no one told us why. We are now furious as he has been all over this neighborhood with all of our children. Cory mowed most of our lawns in this neighborhood, knew our children and our animals. Even the mother of the 2 little girls never told us what had happened. He has made comments in the past of our animals that we thought were strange..."my father won't let me have dogs anymore, he took my dogs and gave them away"..."I like your new puppy, if you leave her out all night I might just have to take her" After that last comment about 8 months ago I wouldn't let him on my property. Gave me the creeps. When we heard the news of a boy in Campobello molesting a dog, we joked that it was the "lawnmower boy". 2 days later they had Cory's picture on the tv and we were horrified. Even when they released him on bond we were outraged! Then Princess died and we were thankful his bond was revoked. This menace needs to be locked up!!!!
Welcome skyegazer. How horrible it must be to find this happening in your own neighborhood. I certainly hope he will be calling the jail "home" for a long time. I can't even imagine the humiliation his parents and/or siblings must be going through, unless they are the type who don't give a crap. I am sure he's the butt of jokes to his peers.

skyegazer said:
We are now furious as he has been all over this neighborhood with all of our children.
:mad:

I hope your community is getting some answers. For starters, why he wasn't locked the F up after he molested the two little girls! The comments about the dogs are pretty freaky.

Welcome to WS!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie
Back