Phone Calls and Phone Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Remember... TH came from a dairy farm, so I think that could be possible. I know you have questioned the timeline, so the call is interesting for sure. What is the chances that she left a message at the Zipperers at 2:12 saying she can't find their place, decides she will go to Avery's and then go back to Zipperers after (hoping someone calls her back to tell her where it is)?

I might have to go back to the AutoTrader testimony, she talked to TH at 2:27, did TH say she had already been to Zipperers?

GZ not being happy, I think it was about asking to do a search. IMO he wouldn't be too happy... he didn't even want to talk to them about TH on the 3rd.

You know, this is very interesting because Mrs Zipperer could not for the life of her remember what time TH was there..........................

You know, this is very interesting because Mrs Zipperer could not for the life of her remember what time TH was there..........................

I just went back to the AutoTrader testimony....
Day 2 Angela Schuster pg 32-33

A. Teresa called in shortly after 11:00.

Q. 11:00 a.m.?

A. 11:00 a.m.

Q. What was the purpose of that?

A. The purpose was, she was returning Dawn's call from this morning; Dawn had left her a message to see if she was able to take a shoot. And Dawn had already left for lunch and I had answered the phone. And Teresa had said -- asked if Dawn was there. I said, no, she was at lunch. And she said, can you just let her know that I will be able to get that shoot; she can fax the information over to me.

Q. Verifying that she would be able to take the photo; is that right?

A. Yes.

Q. Was that the -- Again, based upon your records, was that the photo shoot that you later determined to be at the Steven Avery residence?

*** in one of SA's summarized interviews, he said he did call AutoTrader back and he was told she would be coming ***

Dawn Pliszka Day 2 Page 80

A. Yes, she called me at 2:27 and we talked --

Q. Who?

A. Teresa. Called me at 2:27 and we talked for a little while and she said, yeah, I'm able to go get that photo. By the way, it was the Avery brothers and I'm on my way out there right now.

Q. So 2:27 p.m. she told you she was on her way to the Avery property?

***I am not sure how she knew it was Avery's. My best guess is that she recognized the address because she had been out there numerous times before, including 3 weeks prior on October 10th. No mention that she is leaving the Zipperers or has already been there.***

Rereading J. Zipperers testimony, she can't remember anything, she leaves it wide open.

DAY 2 Joellen Zipperer Page 135
Q. Did you see her leave?
A. No, I did not see her leave.

TH's phone records
http://static1.squarespace.com/stat...7a6e23b/1453238212012/Teresa+Cell+Records.png

2:12 calls Zipperer's, leaves message saying she can't find it.
2:13 lasts 37 seconds, she calls her voicemail - according to LE summary
2:24:59 on her bill shows 8 seconds, 2:25 on SA's records, shows 21 seconds
2:27 - her call to AutoTrader

so 2:14ish until 2:27, that is the window I see for her to have found and taken the picture at the Zipperer's if she was able to find the residence at that time.

Didn't Mrs Zipperer say she chatted with Teresa for like 15 minutes? I wonder if it was before, during, after Teresa was taking photos. This is so convoluted LOL!

Thanks missy!

Didn't Mrs Zipperer say she chatted with Teresa for like 15 minutes? I wonder if it was before, during, after Teresa was taking photos. This is so convoluted LOL!

Thanks missy!

yep, you are right!

DAY 2 page 131
Q. All right. When you had contact with this young lady, how long was it that you spoke with her?

A. About 15 minutes she was there.

Q. After taking the pictures or after finishing her business there, can you tell me what she did?

A. She came to talk to me, with some papers. She told me that I should give them to my husband and he should look them over and decide if he wanted to go ahead and put the car in the magazine. And if he did, the picture would be already taken and then all he had to do was call her the next day or whenever he decided to put it in the paper, the magazine.

she later says she didn't see her leave

:thinking:

Dawn Pliszka Day 2 Page 80

A. Yes, she called me at 2:27 and we talked --

Q. Who?

A. Teresa. Called me at 2:27 and we talked for a little while and she said, yeah, I'm able to go get that photo. By the way, it was the Avery brothers and I'm on my way out there right now.

Q. So 2:27 p.m. she told you she was on her way to the Avery property?
Repectfully snipped by me.

Such a minor detail in the case, but still a contradiction. See How DP says TH called her. Thats not true. according to phone records DP called her. There must have been a reason to call her back at 2:27pm. Could have been about anything really.

attachment.php

hoping this works and we can see the pic, I just copied from your post last night MysticJynx. Yes it does say "incoming call at 2:27" in this summary.

ETA: it worked LOL

Let's See who RH left off that first bill given to Det. MW that he testifies to printing out.

RH left out. 9:46am Auto Trader Call, 11:04am VM call, 11:27am VM call, 11:31am Unknown,
11: 35am Unknown, 12:29pm Unknown, 1:52pm Unknown, 2:24pm *67 SA Call, 2:41pm Unknown, 4:35pm Steven Avery.

Wiegert's statement that the 11:43am call was made from Steven Avery, However States records show that was Barb Janda. So RH left off many of calls on that bill and has that Janda Call pointing to Avery from the very first day. Why? The one call RH does leave on the bill that is not mentioned by the state is the 12:45pm call, this call was unknown at the time.

State first adds those two am calls 9:46am Auto T. and 11:04am Not seen on the Cingular record. State also leaves off 11:31am unknown, 11:35am unknown, 12:45pm Unknown, 1:52pm Unknown, and do not add to record the 2:41pm call. This being the last call her phone made connection to a Wireless network tower. The State then add the 2:24pm call *67 SA, and the 4:35pm Steven Avery call.

Either way it seems that RH was even pointing detectives towards STEVE Avery. This is just when shes reporting missing. However he testified about sending PS/NS to the yard because news was talking about that being the last place she was SA's property.

I don't know he seems more and more questionable. Was also trying to get a good screen shot of his scratched hand from the news footage when he was leading the search for her.

attachment.php

According to Pam Strum testimony, it was her idea to go search the Avery Auto Yard. Also, it was Pam's idea to take a camera with her and she asked if she could borrow one because she had forgotten hers.

According to Pam Strum testimony, it was her idea to go search the Avery Auto Yard. Also, it was Pam's idea to take a camera with her and she asked if she could borrow one because she had forgotten hers.

Which seems to have gone against the "CHANGE OF PLAN" that Det. MW's says to MCSD Officer DR. I believe they would have preferred the search party go in together. She may have just gone there on her own. Still don't excuse the fact that the Copy of TH's Phone bill RH gave to Det. MW said 11:43am STEVEN AVERY! and not Barb Janda, which we all know now that was the message she left on BJ's answering machine. RH seems to be steering the direction of the investigation at "STEVE AVERY". This early on, why would he do that, he didn't know nothing yet. Someone also mentions how he doesnt say in his search speech to the searchers about looking for her body, but more so her, car. Seems weird they wouldn't be looking for Her possibly in her car.

This is the Time Line I have come up with just for Teresa herself by her family and friends that testified and the phone record exhibit 361.

Oct. 29
She had some shots she did not get to for CS/SS she tells them monday,
She had some wedding or something she had shot earlier in the day on saturday,
she attends a party possibly in a cowgirl outfit, possibly in appleton or Green bay.

Oct 30

She attends a family gathering for Grandpa's bday at sometime during the day what time was this party? times?
Scott Bloedorn states he saw her around 2pm they talked about the halloween parties they had been to over the weekend and she made no mention of plans for halloween on monday.
7-10pm she arrives at her Mother's residence to watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition with her sisters.

She leaves a little after 10pm

Oct 31
12:13am TH sends a fax to Auto Trader about CS/SS appointment reshoot.

11:04am when she picks up her voicemail

No listed calls that was in the evidence

11:27am Picks up her own vm again

11:31am Unknown Call, Possible call to Auto Trader AS? DP was on lunch

11:35am Unknown Call, Possible call to Auto T. AS. DP was on lunch

11:43am Makes call to B. Janda. She must not have had Fax from DP yet she asked for the address.

12:29pm Unknown call

12:39pm Called her voicemail

12:45pm Unknown call

12:51pm Outgoing SS call

1:52pm Unknown call

2:12pm Outgoing GZ Call

2:13pm Called Her Voicemail

2:24pm *67 private call from SA

2:27pm Incoming Call from DP

2:41pm Unknown call, last to pick up cell tower ping, and CFNA feature is set on.

4:35pm NO longer pinging any towers last call of the day.

Not one of her friends calls her from 2:41pm to sometime the next day 11/1/05. the first call reflected

on this exhibit 361 is 9:49am this call was 1 minute and 26 seconds, wonder what this message was?

Could this have been the Alibi call the next morning?

Who were these calls at 11:31am, 11:35am, 12:29pm, 12:45pm, 1:52pm, 2:41pm. If we assume on of the

11:30am calls were back to Auto Trader to leave that message for DP with AS possibly the longer call at

11:31am. And they did have an unknown caller in the first bill RH supplied Det. MW. We have a call once an hour or so.

Who was this mysterious caller that suddenly stopped after the CFNA. How did this unknown caller know to stop calling her once an hour?

This is the Time Line I have come up with just for Teresa herself by her family and friends that testified and the phone record exhibit 361.

Oct. 29
She had some shots she did not get to for CS/SS she tells them monday,
She had some wedding or something she had shot earlier in the day on saturday,
she attends a party possibly in a cowgirl outfit, possibly in appleton or Green bay.

Oct 30

She attends a family gathering for Grandpa's bday at sometime during the day what time was this party? times?
Scott Bloedorn states he saw her around 2pm they talked about the halloween parties they had been to over the weekend and she made no mention of plans for halloween on monday.
7-10pm she arrives at her Mother's residence to watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition with her sisters.

She leaves a little after 10pm

Oct 31
12:13am TH sends a fax to Auto Trader about CS/SS appointment reshoot.

11:04am when she picks up her voicemail

No listed calls that was in the evidence

11:27am Picks up her own vm again

11:31am Unknown Call, Possible call to Auto Trader AS? DP was on lunch

11:35am Unknown Call, Possible call to Auto T. AS. DP was on lunch

11:43am Makes call to B. Janda. She must not have had Fax from DP yet she asked for the address.

12:29pm Unknown call

12:39pm Called her voicemail

12:45pm Unknown call

12:51pm Outgoing SS call

1:52pm Unknown call

2:12pm Outgoing GZ Call

2:13pm Called Her Voicemail

2:24pm *67 private call from SA

2:27pm Incoming Call from DP

2:41pm Unknown call, last to pick up cell tower ping, and CFNA feature is set on.

4:35pm NO longer pinging any towers last call of the day.

Not one of her friends calls her from 2:41pm to sometime the next day 11/1/05. the first call reflected

on this exhibit 361 is 9:49am this call was 1 minute and 26 seconds, wonder what this message was?

Could this have been the Alibi call the next morning?

Who were these calls at 11:31am, 11:35am, 12:29pm, 12:45pm, 1:52pm, 2:41pm. If we assume on of the

11:30am calls were back to Auto Trader to leave that message for DP with AS possibly the longer call at

11:31am. And they did have an unknown caller in the first bill RH supplied Det. MW. We have a call once an hour or so.

Who was this mysterious caller that suddenly stopped after the CFNA. How did this unknown caller know to stop calling her once an hour?

If CFNA was set on TH's phone, to what phone number were calls forwarded ? Voicemail ?

Isn't that a change that would have to be made on the phone itself ? Why would TH have changed that setting before she even arrived at the Averys unless someone was bothering her ?

If CFNA was set on TH's phone, to what phone number were calls forwarded ? Voicemail ?

Isn't that a change that would have to be made on the phone itself ? Why would TH have changed that setting before she even arrived at the Averys unless someone was bothering her ?

The thing is in 2005 there was an option in the voicemail menu. Example had you lost your cell and needed to forward your calls you could call from a landline or another phone. access your own voicemail menu as the VM picks up by hitting *. Then you would put in your 4 number pin. After you accessed that menu you could get into the phone setting and set up Call Forwarding from another phoneline. It was about 2005 that they started becoming aware of this problem that was happening with this option. The 4 # passwords were being figured out and people would call a cellphone and access the person's menu and then set up call forwarding for a long distance number. They would hang up and call the phone # back and would call the person long distance that it was forwarded to. All the while the person whose phone they used to set up the call forwarding would get the bill. The long distance bill. https://books.google.com/books?id=p...&q=fcc changes call forwarding option&f=false

The person who called her at 2:41 could have accessed her vm and set up that Call Forwarding No Answer so she wouldn't or couldn't receive calls after that last appointment.

this 2:41 call is making me question a whole bunch of things.... including whether the bus driver actually did see TH that day ... or was she remembering a few weeks before when she was there.

The thing is in 2005 there was an option in the voicemail menu. Example had you lost your cell and needed to forward your calls you could call from a landline or another phone. access your own voicemail menu as the VM picks up by hitting *. Then you would put in your 4 number pin. After you accessed that menu you could get into the phone setting and set up Call Forwarding from another phoneline. It was about 2005 that they started becoming aware of this problem that was happening with this option. The 4 # passwords were being figured out and people would call a cellphone and access the person's menu and then set up call forwarding for a long distance number. They would hang up and call the phone # back and would call the person long distance that it was forwarded to. All the while the person whose phone they used to set up the call forwarding would get the bill. The long distance bill. https://books.google.com/books?id=p...&q=fcc changes call forwarding option&f=false

The person who called her at 2:41 could have accessed her vm and set up that Call Forwarding No Answer so she wouldn't or couldn't receive calls after that last appointment.

Thanks for the explanation, but I'm still a little foggy on this ....

Couldn't the CFNA designation simply mean the call wasn't picked up and went to VM ?

A phone that stops pinging a cell tower (and hers achieved that status at 2:41pm).

That's a phone that's either:

- Disabled or destroyed
- Turned off
- Battery removed

The fact that she never uses her cell phone ever again is, IMO, highly suspicious. The logical inference is her disappearance and the phone no longer pinging a cell tower are connected in both time and space. Not only that, but TH never made contact with any of her family or friends, never checked her own VM...absolutely nothing after 2:41pm that day.

For me that's the most important point in the timeline of that day.

I am starting to believe that RH had something to do with Teresa's murder. Right from the beginning he was steering the investigation towards the Avery Lot. He either knew that car was nearby, or in that yard on Nov 3, 2005.

I am wondering if his trial testimony about, he saw her sitting in front of her computer and couldn't recall even the time of day it was, actually happened the morning of Oct 31. As she got ready for work, retrieved emails, faxes and phone calls, made appointments.

Sometimes when you break up with someone, they may continue to be friends yes, but sometimes there are times that two broken up people might break up and keep an ex as a Friend with Benefits. Maybe he spent the night with her the night before? JMO and Thoughts

suppose I can post this here too

attachment.php

Do you see how the one given to Det MW was missing a lot of calls. The Copy he got from her "FRIENDS" that printed it off the computer. Or as we know RH printed it off her online cingular wireless account.
I'd like to know who REVERSED looked up the numbers, had it been Det. MW wouldnt he have discovered that BJ's number at 11:43 was not SA. Seems the person who printed off the phone records in the beginning was starting off the info with false info. Her last call that day was 4:35, and one before that was 2:41. Which to me means he knows who those other calls were from.

Wait a minute! I call foul. Her last call was 4:35 on October 31st and doesn't start up again until roughly 10:00 a.m. the next day? Did this girl have zero friends or family that called her or did she have a separate cell phone for personal calls? And where are her phone records for the days and weeks leading up to the day she disappeared? Those would be important in viewing her normal phone usage on this phone after a certain time of day and seeing if there was a pattern of unexplained calls that suddenly stopped on that day. The lack of evidence in this case is astounding.

A phone that stops pinging a cell tower (and hers achieved that status at 2:41pm).

That's a phone that's either:

- Disabled or destroyed
- Turned off
- Battery removed

The fact that she never uses her cell phone ever again is, IMO, highly suspicious. The logical inference is her disappearance and the phone no longer pinging a cell tower are connected in both time and space. Not only that, but TH never made contact with any of her family or friends, never checked her own VM...absolutely nothing after 2:41pm that day.

For me that's the most important point in the timeline of that day.

Her phone didn't achieve that at 2:41. That call was CFNA or call forwarded not answered. Her phone was disabled at 4:35. We don't know what time in the space of those two hours her phone actually became disabled. For all we know her battery went dead and she didn't have a car charger with her. She could have made it the whole way to her home for all we know.

I am starting to believe that RH had something to do with Teresa's murder. Right from the beginning he was steering the investigation towards the Avery Lot. He either knew that car was nearby, or in that yard on Nov 3, 2005.

I am wondering if his trial testimony about, he saw her sitting in front of her computer and couldn't recall even the time of day it was, actually happened the morning of Oct 31. As she got ready for work, retrieved emails, faxes and phone calls, made appointments.

Sometimes when you break up with someone, they may continue to be friends yes, but sometimes there are times that two broken up people might break up and keep an ex as a Friend with Benefits. Maybe he spent the night with her the night before? JMO and Thoughts

If you believe the bus and propane truck drivers, TH would have been killed and phone disabled sometime between 3:45 - 4:35 on 10/31 as the 4:35 call didn't ping. And if you believe that she was leaving the Avery property, the murder must have occurred somewhere besides Avery Salvage.

They simply could have been mistaken, seems everyone was confused with dates and times. I think we should go by TH's own timeline. She was setting up her appointments that day. She told him two o'clock or even a little later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back