Photos of Denise Richards snorting cocaine?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
southcitymom said:
The latest pictures on the internet from this beach trip show Denise Williams' lady parts hanging out of her bathing suit bottoms...shades of Britney and Lindsey - yikes.
Oh ew! I saw. lol

Guess I am the only one, but it sure does not look like chapstick to me?

Maybe chapstick....but it looks more like a "one hitter" to me. headshops and such sell such devices so that you can measure out a hit, snort it and not be obvious....and they usually make them look like something else.....back when I smoked pot, I had a bowl that Looked like a tube of lipstick, but it was really about a 5 hit bowl. I think it just may be coke....wouldn't put it past her....we already know she's not much on a moral bend...just my opinion.

Well, chapstick - I think that's just the term being used. I can't be anything in a tube that you put onn your lips. if you look at the bottom of the tube it seems to have a silver ring like a tube of lipstick. A lopt of glosses, SPF creams etc. come in fancy containers now.

Masterj said:
If it is coke, it is pretty pathetic that she feels the need to do it in order to have fun at the beach with her boyfriend.

Coke addicts don't do it for fun. They do it because they are addicted.

Rumour has it that Denise met Charlie Sheen when she was a Heidi Fleiss girl.

BirdieBoo said:
Coke addicts don't do it for fun. They do it because they are addicted.

Rumour has it that Denise met Charlie Sheen when she was a Heidi Fleiss girl.

I don't know why that rumor is so persistant.

Richards met Sheen on the set of the movie "Good Advice" in 2001.

Prior to that, Richards had been a very successful model, had done quite a bit of t.v. work and some films. She really did not need to work for Fleiss.

mfmangel1 said:
I don't know why that rumor is so persistant.

Richards met Sheen on the set of the movie "Good Advice" in 2001.

Prior to that, Richards had been a very successful model, had done quite a bit of t.v. work and some films. She really did not need to work for Fleiss.
I think that rumor is so persistent because Charlie Sheen was such a big customer of Heidi Fleiss.

I don't know if the pic shows Denise with chapstick or a one-hitter. It could really be anything. I'd pay more attention to keeping my nethers covered up if I were her!

southcitymom said:
I think that rumor is so persistent because Charlie Sheen was such a big customer of Heidi Fleiss.

I don't know if the pic shows Denise with chapstick or a one-hitter. It could really be anything. I'd pay more attention to keeping my nethers covered up if I were her!
Haha! Yes, she should!

southcitymom said:

Sheen being a customer of Fleiss' has nothing to do with Richards though. That's what I don't understand.
So any woman Sheen was linked to after Fleiss' arrest must have been one of her former employees?

Fleiss was arrested in 1993. Sheen and Richards met in 2001.

It's a long stretch.

I am not a huge fan of Richards'. I just don't understand the stupid rumor.

And I would not be shocked to learn that the item in question in the photo is, indeed, a one-hitter. ;)

mfmangel1 said:
Sheen being a customer of Fleiss' has nothing to do with Richards though. That's what I don't understand.
So any woman Sheen was linked to after Fleiss' arrest must have been one of her former employees?

Fleiss was arrested in 1993. Sheen and Richards met in 2001.

It's a long stretch.

I am not a huge fan of Richards'. I just don't understand the stupid rumor.

And I would not be shocked to learn that the item in question in the photo is, indeed, a one-hitter. ;)
I think that's what makes the rumor believable - Sheen got so much play for being a bigtime Fleiss customer - it just sounds good that he was finally domesticated by one of the high-priced hookers he paid for - it's that one-off relationship that gives the rumor an element of truth.

I too would not be shocked to learn that the item is a one-hitter!

Peter Hamilton said:
I personally don't care if she's even sniffing airplane glue--She has the best body in Hollywood
Yeah, but look at her face lol

And she's not even a nice person.

I'd say she's just the type to bag ex hubby for something, then turn around and do it herself.

southcitymom said:

I must be missing something, but she looks totally covered up to me. I went and looked again, and either you are seeing things or my eyes are failing in attempting to see things, LOL. I didn't see anything "hanging out".... Although, 1 or 2 of the photos only comes up about 1/4 of the way, and the rest is all grayed out.

southcitymom said:
I think that's what makes the rumor believable - Sheen got so much play for being a bigtime Fleiss customer - it just sounds good that he was finally domesticated by one of the high-priced hookers he paid for - it's that one-off relationship that gives the rumor an element of truth.

I too would not be shocked to learn that the item is a one-hitter!

Not only that, some people consider some of her actions to be a bit trampish.
Like taking up with her "friend" Heather Locklear's husband after allegedly advising Heather to file for divorce.

Who needs friends like that? Sheesh.

Whatever happened in the laptop throwing incident?

BirdieBoo said:
Not only that, some people consider some of her actions to be a bit trampish.
Like taking up with her "friend" Heather Locklear's husband after allegedly advising Heather to file for divorce.

Who needs friends like that? Sheesh.

Whatever happened in the laptop throwing incident?
Well, this rumor dogged her LONG before the Locklear incident. I don't think anyone considered her trampish before that and I'm not sure any of us know the full story of what happened there.

julianne said:
I must be missing something, but she looks totally covered up to me. I went and looked again, and either you are seeing things or my eyes are failing in attempting to see things, LOL. I didn't see anything "hanging out".... Although, 1 or 2 of the photos only comes up about 1/4 of the way, and the rest is all grayed out.
There are pics there somewhere that show her ____ :hand: .

IdahoMom said:
There are pics there somewhere that show her ____ :hand: .
What's a_______:hand:

:angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB