Picture of Band-Aide with Heart Sticker Casey had Saved on Her Computer

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Totally agree. But she doesnt seem that creative. I think she probably stole them from somewhere. :waitasec:

Yeah, I think most of these are lines from songs or poems that she identified with somehow.

"I'll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake"

That's a line from a Fall Out Boy song called "Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner." It came out long before Caylee so who knows when Casey might have added that one. It is kind of eery in retrospect, though, when you hear the rest of the words. The meaning of that song is open to interpretation, but it's a dark one for sure. Some of the other lines in that song:

"I keep my jealousy close,
'Cause it's all mine.
And if you say this makes you happy,
Then I'm not the only one lying.
Keep quiet.
Nothing comes as easy as you.
Can I lay in your bed all day?
I'll be your best kept secret
And your biggest mistake.
The hand behind this pen relives a failure every day.
So wear me like a locket around your throat.
I'll weigh you down.
I'll watch you choke.
You look so good in blue.
You look so good in blue."

Not exactly a light-hearted, happy little song...but it does get stuck in your head!

Yeah, I think most of these are lines from songs or poems that she identified with somehow.

"I'll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake"

That's a line from a Fall Out Boy song called "Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner." It came out long before Caylee so who knows when Casey might have added that one. It is kind of eery in retrospect, though, when you hear the rest of the words. The meaning of that song is open to interpretation, but it's a dark one for sure. Some of the other lines in that song:

"I keep my jealousy close,
'Cause it's all mine.
And if you say this makes you happy,
Then I'm not the only one lying.
Keep quiet.
Nothing comes as easy as you.
Can I lay in your bed all day?
I'll be your best kept secret
And your biggest mistake.
The hand behind this pen relives a failure every day.
So wear me like a locket around your throat.
I'll weigh you down.
I'll watch you choke.
You look so good in blue.
You look so good in blue."

Not exactly a light-hearted, happy little song...but it does get stuck in your head!

Yes, and her dark, simple mind was easily amused. We see in her jailhouse letters that remains the case, today.

From KC's jailhouse letters, this sounds like defense's strategy. What do you think?????

REGRET NOTHING, DENY EVERYTHING.

Whether KC wrote these things or not

(snipped)

Longtime lurker finally with something definitive to contribute - Casey would not have made these, but they are common around social networking sites, especially Livejournal. I've seen a lot of these before. People make them by the thousand, using song lyrics, movie quotes, or just little quips. They come in all flavors and her choices definitely do speak to what her subconscious was attracted to.

(snipped)

Longtime lurker finally with something definitive to contribute - Casey would not have made these, but they are common around social networking sites, especially Livejournal. I've seen a lot of these before. People make them by the thousand, using song lyrics, movie quotes, or just little quips. They come in all flavors and her choices definitely do speak to what her subconscious was attracted to.

Welcome Nerdy! We are glad to have you post!!!!!:dance::dance::dance:

A long while ago , forgive me I do not remember who,likely Bond, JWG, KentJBKent, Muzikman or Sleutherontheside ,helped me come to understand that this image was saved to Casey's computer long before Caylee was missing or killed. So it may show Casey's mind wasn't sitting on a rainbow, but it isn't likely to be related to the duct tape on Caylee's mouth with the alleged hear shaped sticker on top. I just want to make sure everyone knows that what we thought in the beginning to be significant about it, may not be at all.

A long while ago , forgive me I do not remember who,likely Bond, JWG, KentJBKent or Sleutherontheside ,helped me come to understand that this image was saved to Casey's computer long before Caylee was missing or killed. So it may show Casey's mind wasn't sitting on a rainbow, but it isn't likely to be related to the duct tape on Caylee's mouth with the alleged hear shaped sticker on top. I just want to make sure everyone knows that what we thought in the beginning to be significant about it, may not be at all.

The time of the upload is not significant to me except that this is an image that was already implanted in KCs' mind. Just like the words to a song that I havn't heard in years, the words are still in my head although I havn't sung it in a while. Perhaps a subliminal effort from KC to forgive herself by putting some love on the damage.

The time of the upload is not significant to me except that this is an image that was already implanted in KCs' mind. Just like the words to a song that I havn't heard in years, the words are still in my head although I havn't sung it in a while. Perhaps a subliminal effort from KC to forgive herself by putting some love on the damage.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19105250/detail.html Photo 90 is a calendar with notes from Lee I believe. I just noticed a note made about finding a sticker while doing yardwork. Why would a sticker in the yard be significant to the Anthony's prior to even getting the car from the tow yard? KC and her sick clues......

Pretty sure they we're talking about the note/tag about the Registered Letter that was on the door about the car being towed....the way I read it anyway.

I see Casey having to document her secrets in tricky ways using her myspace sayings, etc., To me it ties in with the hearts she placed.

Understanding may come that Casey left her signature at the remains site with Caylee being found with the Big Trouble tee shirt. I don't doubt for a minute, there was a heart shaped sticker on the duct tape over Caylee's mouth and nose. Hopefully, this will be obvious to jurors. Who else, but Casey?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jstuff
Back