Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is that this is the work of a very competent private investigation firm. They were put on this job by someone with money, as this was an expensive stake-out. Someone who knew where FCA was staying. Someone who had access to a PI firm, who would be loyal to him as they rely on him for continual work. Someone who had money as a higher priority than loyalty to friends. Someone who couldn't take credit for the photos, and so had to have them brokered.

That someone is Mark Geragos in my opinion. But there may be others who had the info. Baez probably has a good idea who might have leaked it. But Baez wouldn't have done this, this wasn't planned. MOO.

Or, Mort.....:giggle: How far is it from Chicago to Columbus???? jmo

IMO, the reason there is no video of her drinking a corona in a plane is because the video never happened. And, the fact that they bought these photos just proves even more to me there was no video and it was just a rumor.

It's possible that the price was way too high on the corona picture. The night KC was released JB was calling different news agencies trying to sell pictures but the reporters said no one was buying. The price of these pictures must have been lower and don't appear to come from JB and KC. I'm not saying they didn't come indirectly from them, but it's not as obvious as the corona picture would have been.

Or Someone paid her cash or put the money in their own account and just doles out $$$ as requested?

I think JB wants a paper trail. No way is he paying taxes on keeping her safe. jmo

Or, Mort.....:giggle: How far is it from Chicago to Columbus???? jmo

Mas o menos 350 miles. Was thinking the same thing. I posted earlier that possibly JLyons as the PI as he went on air with his pro-KC views. JB I would think has a very good idea of her every single move if he's not with her at any given point. She's an investment for him.

Mas o menos 350 miles. Was thinking the same thing. I posted earlier that possibly JLyons as the PI as he went on air with his pro-KC views. JB I would think has a very good idea of her every single move if he's not with her at any given point. She's an investment for him.

JL is in Florida and Chicago is so much closer. Plus you know AL would love to help. lol jmo

I think JB wants a paper trail. No way is he paying taxes on keeping her safe. jmo

If I were Casey and thank the Lord im not LOL I would be very upset that Jose took that 200 or 250 from ABC and didnt save out the tax money. Really she was in jail and had no real control over that either, she probably thought like we all thought and the IRS wouldnt be an issue so forget them, but in hindsight it was very rude or unethical of him IMO to take all of that money, spend it and then leave it up to her to deal with the IRS.

I cannot remember what the issue was but during a court hearing with Strickland the 200 dollar money was brought up and if memory serves me, there was some of it unaccounted for like 70 grand or maybe more, anyone remember that?

Believe me when I say that I have been comparing every second of the footage and stills from both sites lol I even arranged the TMZ pics in the order of their original file name numbers, as they make the pics somewhat consecutive. They are stills from a video camera after all. There are many things to consider. We only got a very small percentage of all the video taken. Whomever released these two different releases, not only heavily edited the video portions, and rearranged them, they scrambled the video stills order as well. They carefully cut anything that might be too identifying. They did not have any camera people or cameras out in the open. They could be 300 feet away.
I do think that finding this location, finally does tell us that she most likely was staying over in this neighborhood.
1. Care was taken to edit out footage that might give away street names, etc.
2. She is shown both coming and leaving.

IMO she was staying somewhere between the motorcycle and the park.

I was trying very hard looking at the video to only look at the reflection at the Old navy hoping i could see who was making the video. i did see the back window slightly cracked on the drivers side and may have seen a person but it was too fuzzy. have you tried this? If you look all of a sudden it appears at some points during the film as if looking at one of those illusion type pics of a hidden image. its hard but i can see some of the cars in the parking lot. I think that back window was a beige car.

It's possible that the price was way too high on the corona picture. The night KC was released JB was calling different news agencies trying to sell pictures but the reporters said no one was buying. The price of these pictures must have been lower and don't appear to come from JB and KC. I'm not saying they didn't come indirectly from them, but it's not as obvious as the corona picture would have been.

Is this confirmed that JB was contacting MSM? The only thing I've heard was a supposed report from TMZ saying they "saw" the video but weren't showing it yet. (This was on HLN, I think it was NG with Diane Diamond hosting and they didn't state TMZ didn't purchase the video, just that they didn't release the video.)

RE: Real Estate Info: All the stuff on the web is posted there with the assessment, owner, last sale date, taxes per year, etc on sites like Zillow and many others. All the info that they post can also be found in the public data bases. With Google Streetview, it is quite easy to put the 2 and 2 together.

Then everyone can go about figuring out the rest fairly quietly. With an address the rest just falls into place. It is kind of scary but all of it was done in the past by flat footing and gumshoeing. It's just way too easy nowadays. No one can hide for very long especially if you have a smart phone, facebook, or website...not to mention a mugshot and criminal records in Florida.

Looks close, but the side walk continues in the Google area, the side walk ends in TMZ's pic.

I agree it is close but if you look at the lines of the sidewalk (between concrete slabs) they line up with a small driveway, yet there is no small driveway in that photo, it's a small sidewalk that doesn't match.

I think you have the right spot. I've studied it and it is the only spot that fits, particularly with all the trees where the sidewalk ends.

Here is another theory that could explain why she suddenly headed south. She saw the photographer at the end of Summit! The guy who shot this video got spotted - she looks right in his direction for a full three seconds, then appears to be straining to look in other directions than him, then crosses the street and heads south:

caught.jpg

This theory would mean that she does NOT live on Summit and that my earlier theory is likely correct.

If I were Casey and thank the Lord im not LOL I would be very upset that Jose took that 200 or 250 from ABC and didnt save out the tax money. Really she was in jail and had no real control over that either, she probably thought like we all thought and the IRS wouldnt be an issue so forget them, but in hindsight it was very rude or unethical of him IMO to take all of that money, spend it and then leave it up to her to deal with the IRS.

(snipped by me)

I thought this at first, but then I did some more thinking. JB gets this 200 or 250 thousand that he is in charge of allocating for his client. Almost always, as an attorney, the best use of that money for your client would include paying the IRS their fair share IMHO. However, this isn't most cases. His client was facing death row. I could see him rationalizing that putting the money towards defending her against the death penalty was a more pressing need for his client.

To many post to read, did she get bigger boobies? Or is that just part of the disguise? Also she was probably dropped off because they know everyone would be picking that video apart.

I agree it is close but if you look at the lines of the sidewalk (between concrete slabs) they line up with a small driveway, yet there is no small driveway in that photo, it's a small sidewalk that doesn't match.

I think you have the right spot. I've studied it and it is the only spot that fits, particularly with all the trees where the sidewalk ends.

Here is another theory that could explain why she suddenly headed south. She saw the photographer at the end of Summit! The guy who shot this video got spotted - she looks right in his direction for a full three seconds, then appears to be straining to look in other directions than him, then crosses the street and heads south:

caught.jpg

This theory would mean that she does NOT live on Summit and that my earlier theory is likely correct.

BBM

That thought didn't even occur to me.. now I have to re-watch the video again.. lol

That could be why it seems like she's "nodding" while looking to her right, perhaps she's trying to see if there is other paps around?

I cannot remember what the issue was but during a court hearing with Strickland the 200 dollar money was brought up and if memory serves me, there was some of it unaccounted for like 70 grand or maybe more, anyone remember that?

She should be glad it only cost her 200k to get away with murder. OJ paid millions.

BBM

That thought didn't even occur to me.. now I have to re-watch the video again.. lol

That could be why it seems like she's "nodding" while looking to her right, perhaps she's trying to see if there is other paps around?

That too may be why it is possible that she really did move to the no-tell motel. Can't stay in one place too long. Then being good detectives/papas they found her again and got the heavier photos.

She should be glad she only got probation and time served on the 13 felonies. But, she isn't. They are all so self-righteous and indignant that they can't see when they are ahead and go with the sentence that most people would be doing a happy dance over.

That too may be why it is possible that she really did move to the no-tell motel. Can't stay in one place too long. Then being good detectives/papas they found her again and got the heavier photos.

I know TMZ claims these photos were all shot in the same day, but I really do have a hard time believing it. I do think she put on a little weight from the black t and white t to her Old Navy photos. In fact, lets say the 2 t-shirt photos were her first shots, then she saw the paps taking the pics so they moved her... maybe she stayed indoors for a few days/week to make sure the coast was clear... eating junk food, watching tv, etc.... put on a couple pounds doing so and then the coast was clear and she was out to shop again.

Maybe??:waitasec:

What is the name of the guy people have been saying GA has a connection with in Ohio that could watch Casey? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01