Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony7.jpg

Can you zoom in on that necklace she's wearing in the shot with Caylee and compare it to the TMZ pix with a necklace?

ETA: Oops. I just saw your post about the butterfly or clover necklace. Sorry.

Can you zoom in on that necklace she's wearing in the shot with Caylee and compare it to the TMZ pix with a necklace?

hope this works

I think they are different

Would GA and CA let KC have her things or is she buying all new with help of her DT??

Attachments

• Anthony7.jpg
    Anthony7.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 53
  • casey_Anthony_080311_025_full.jpg
    casey_Anthony_080311_025_full.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 60
...oh good grief.

LeonardPadillaLeonard Padilla
One of my security people who was intimate with her also agrees. No blemish on girls left toe.

LeonardPadillaLeonard Padilla
I guarantee the girl in the 27 photos is not Casey Anthony.

Seriously? That is insane.

And he's going to admit that his security person would even be intimate with her?

No word in the article on how they obtained the photos. Suspicious for them paying Casey for them.

No word in the article on how they obtained the photos. Suspicious for them paying Casey for them.

If they paid Casey or the defense team for photos, I'd think they would insist on better photos. Photos that were clearly and unarguably her.

If they paid Casey or the defense team for photos, I'd think they would insist on better photos. Photos that were clearly and unarguably her.

Not if they're trying to make them look taken secretly and unpaid for. If that's what happened, why don't they say so?

I wake up to find all these pages about these photos. Sigh. At least you all posted the photos so I did not click any links, 'cause I am not going to. Thanks everyone.

That being said, I don't think this is KC. I don't think you can gain that much weight in 2 weeks, even if you could your breasts wouldn't get that much noticeably larger (rounder and fuller). These are staged photos the girl in the pic knew she was being photographed. Lastly, I am not even sure that girl is all Caucasian. Just saying.

IMO not her, too soft and pretty in some of the pics, nose is weird and different in others(who'd do that on purpose)...Pffft, who cares! CM is probably just trying to drum up some death threats.

It was tweeted by someone (before the photos were released) that TMZ said their paparazzi had taken them.

If that is true, they might have staked out the area for awhile watching her come and go, then decided it was in fact her and started taking photos. Also, I can believe they were all taken on the same day even with the changes of clothes. If she is in a hotel going stir-crazy she might go out several times for walks. And she could change clothes in the course of a day.

The main problem I have is the close-up with the glasses where you can see her eyes, they do not look like Casey's normally bulging eyes. I don't really know how one would disguise that, but she could be squinting I suppose.

As far as jeans on a hot day, Casey might be one of those who is always cold. She wore or wrapped herself in sweaters in court. And even before she was incarcerated she wore a long-sleeved blue hoodie (yeah, that one!) even though it was July in Florida.

I sure would like to know how anyone found what appears to be Casey's twin if these photos are not her. Either the moles match exactly, or someone is a pretty good make-up artist.

IMO not her, too soft and pretty in some of the pics, nose is weird and different in others(who'd do that on purpose)...Pffft, who cares! CM is probably just trying to drum up some death threats.

I agree on the nose, the curve from the side is way different. Lips and teeth too. And I too say, pfft, who cares where she is as long as she is not murdering someone.

Well, it will come out eventually who took them and how.

I do think it's odd that she's out on her own. If I saw this person on the street, I would do a double take.

:great:Old Navy
1731 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, OH

sidewalk, bushes, windows & green posts match.

One of the comments on TMZ said Columbus also and that she was staying at a $70 something motel near the shopping center...Varsity Motel

I don't think it is her. The close of of the face shows poutier lips and the nose is different. Plus if it is her, she appears to have gained weight, especially in the chest area.

I don't think it is her. I don't think you can put on that much weight in 2 weeks?

Salem

I agree. I don't think it is her either. Face is rounder, butt is bigger, *advertiser censored* are bigger, nose is different, eyes are different, and it doesn't even look like her at all. Also there is no way she's gained that much weight in a month. JMO!!

Whether or not it's her or not, some one has proven people CAN NOT get ENOUGH Casey Anthony. Regardless of how much it's said they are all over everything Casey.

I don't think it's her, but the resemblance is uncanny. For those who think she had a little work done on her nose, lips, etc....wouldn't she have had those moles removed too? Just sayin.....

It was tweeted by someone (before the photos were released) that TMZ said their paparazzi had taken them.

If that is true, they might have staked out the area for awhile watching her come and go, then decided it was in fact her and started taking photos. Also, I can believe they were all taken on the same day even with the changes of clothes. If she is in a hotel going stir-crazy she might go out several times for walks. And she could change clothes in the course of a day.

The main problem I have is the close-up with the glasses where you can see her eyes, they do not look like Casey's normally bulging eyes. I don't really know how one would disguise that, but she could be squinting I suppose.

As far as jeans on a hot day, Casey might be one of those who is always cold. She wore or wrapped herself in sweaters in court. And even before she was incarcerated she wore a long-sleeved blue hoodie (yeah, that one!) even though it was July in Florida.

I sure would like to know how anyone found what appears to be Casey's twin if these photos are not her. Either the moles match exactly, or someone is a pretty good make-up artist.

Do you mean this short sleeved blue hoodie? She bought with Amy's money and wore when arrested?

Attachments

• casey-anthony-first-arrest-0716.jpg
    casey-anthony-first-arrest-0716.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 38
IMO I highly doubt she had plastic surgery. From the reports I read, she was not interested. From what I have seen of her, I doubt she'd want it. I would believe she is pregnant more than I'd believe she had surgery. I think this is her. I think there are more things that do match than don't. I think some of the previous pics we have seen of her in the "many faces:" collections all over the internet have shown her at bad angles, too. It's all in the angle. I think that some media agency tracked her from jail to KORL to Ohio to Columbus, and waited.

ITA. I believe it's her and I don't think she's had any work. Maybe a different (padded) bra) and she's put on a couple of pounds.

It's all rather anti-climatic to me, which is just as it should be. :) I hope that whoever snagged the photos got a pretty penny for them. As long as none went into her's or Baez's pocket.

Now... on to Orlando and probabation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member