Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh??? I missed that! (should not have been watering patio at the same time) Hmmm, did they report it as work?

I watched the whole presser, and I missed it too.
Your comment about work is too funny though!

I'm surprised if she cut her hair...she was very enamoured with it...

I think it is her, but I have to ask: did she get a boob job? She looks extra bosomy from the side, now.

where is the link that says that?? anyone can post a tweet. sorry don't want unnecessary rumors to be spread!

I would like to see a news agency related tweet.

You can buy jeans like that today ... even with holes already in them.

For example ... http://www.ae.com/web/browse/produc...0_404&catId=cat4780008&bundleCatId=cat4860014

I know that...I just know it takes a very long time to find a pair that fit so well especially if your size has changed, so I am curious...have been trying to find an old super-soft pair of jeans for a while, since I had nerve damage from a hysterectomy and denim hurts me otherwise. So was just curious. Seems like a lot of shopping would have to take place to find a pair to fit so well...

BBM - I wondering why she's wearing pants during the hottest days of summer? If you're taking a 'nonchalant' stroll to go shopping, you know it's going to be hot and you dress accordingly. More than likely she staged the whole thing for spending cash. I hope she sold herself short. She just took any type of photo deal she may have gotten from any networks and flushed it down the toilet. Maybe this is the first and last opportunity she'll have to cash in.

Yes, if she staged it there was no reason not to wear shorts and look her best. The clothes she's wearing look to me like she's trying to hide. In the video she walked really fast past that family.

She has not even been out of jail three weeks yet...a little soon to be out and about following boob surgery, nose job, lip injections and all of the other surgeries I have seen suggested here, IMO...no signs of bruising on her face, which can take a while to heal, etc....JMO

I know that...I just know it takes a very long time to find a pair that fit so well especially if your size has changed, so I am curious...have been trying to find an old super-soft pair of jeans for a while, since I had nerve damage from a hysterectomy and denim hurts me otherwise. So was just curious. Seems like a lot of shopping would have to take place to find a pair to fit so well...

I know young people who shop at Salvation Army because they like "old" clothes.

Patty G was kind enough to post this tweet:

nocaseyanthony Citizens Against KC
TMZ bought pics from Splash News.splashnewsonline.com/; It appears this was staged between Casey Anthony and Splash News; Splash paid Casey...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?
*jumping off*

AND if you go to splashnewsonline . com - up at the very very top is a banner that says "People paparazzi - Get paid for your photos".

Now how much did splash pay CFCA? AND how much did TMZ pay splash? Was there a percentage spilt agreement with CFCA and splash? She gets 60 -they get 40?

This could also help explain JB's comment about not remaining her attorney. Its simple. SHE ISN'T LISTENING TO HIM! She set this up. She is desperate for money. She only had $500. (if she even got that). A Taylor said the first thing she said to him was "where's the check?". So,...................................

Yep, she did get some money outta this - question is now - HOW MUCH? And I hope some seasoned vets **ahem JVM, NG, etc - cough, cough** ask TMZ reps that very same question. Technically they (TMZ) did not pay CFCA at all - but in a "backwards way" they did.

Shame I thought TMZ was a little more reputable about this kinda stuff.

She has not even been out of jail three weeks yet...a little soon to be out and about following boob surgery, nose job, lip injections and all of the other surgeries I have seen suggested here, IMO...no signs of bruising on her face, which can take a while to heal, etc....JMO

JMO there is bruising under her eye, and lip and teeth don't require lengthy recovery JMO

I'm just hoping that these photos were not staged and FCA and the DT did not get any $$$$$$ for them .. unfortunately they do look kinda staged to me .. almost looks like she wanted to get recognized.

If she really wanted to go unrecognized.. she easily could... baggy sweats where you can't tell anything about her body, hair chopped off in a common unattractive way, mousy hair color. maybe lighter brown, unflattering unstylish glasses.. she could literally go anywhere and be unnoticed if she really wanted to.

She seemed to be "in disguise".. but still trying to show her body off, and still look like an attractive version of Casey.. with the very obvious "movie star" type of disguise... stylish glasses, ball cap, worn jeans, form fitting t-shirt.. you know.. like you might see Jennifer Anniston, Sandra Bullock etc. Casey thinks she is just following the standard "movie star" disguise.. complete with a cup of star bucks..

This whole thing is making me ill...

Just watched the video and I'm thinking "staged". She walked into the shop, stood in the window, looked at a shirt on one rack next to the window, then looked at a belt or something next to the the shirt rack, then back to the shirt - all in the window ... and then she comes out the door. In the white shirt, she walks straight towards the video camera and then turns away when she looks to be about 10 feet from the camera.

I guess Ms Anthony doesn't need a job, she's selling photos just like Baez said she would. Since she has to return to Orlando for the probation thing, maybe she was ready to cash in on for her couple of weeks of doing nothing.

Yes, if she staged it there was no reason not to wear shorts and look her best. The clothes she's wearing look to me like she's trying to hide. In the video she walked really fast past that family.

JMO she wouldn't look her best in shorts now.

I'm sure it's her.

It's hard to say for sure, but it looks like they may both be wearing a butterfly or perhaps a four leaf clover necklace.

Anthony8.jpg

This can't be a coincidence!...They are both wearing 3 necklaces..a butterfly..a cross and a third very similar one. They must be in contact...and on speaking terms! I think thats why cindy and george seem so relaxed on vacation....I don't thin k cindy could relax on vacation if things were up in the air with casey.

*jumping off*

AND if you go to splashnewsonline . com - up at the very very top is a banner that says "People paparazzi - Get paid for your photos".

Now how much did splash pay CFCA? AND how much did TMZ pay splash? Was there a percentage spilt agreement with CFCA and splash? She gets 60 -they get 40?

This could also help explain JB's comment about not remaining her attorney. Its simple. SHE ISN'T LISTENING TO HIM! She set this up. She is desperate for money. She only had $500. (if she even got that). A Taylor said the first thing she said to him was "where's the check?". So,...................................

Yep, she did get some money outta this - question is now - HOW MUCH? And I hope some seasoned vets **ahem JVM, NG, etc - cough, cough** ask TMZ reps that very same question. Technically they (TMZ) did not pay CFCA at all - but in a "backwards way" they did.

Shame I thought TMZ was a little more reputable about this kinda stuff.

when did this happen? i sleep for 9 hours and i miss it all! lol. did he say this today?

it is her... in my opinion definately her.

it is hard for me to type because I ate my left arm as I said I would if she was not found guilty, please excuse any typos

thank you :banghead:

BBM

You got off easy - I had to eat Leonard Padillas cowboy hat. :sick:

I am skeptical, what can I say...people of interest have plastic surgery or extensive dental work, etc. other people know about it and someone talks...none of those procedures happen in a vacuum...JMO...

Nah, not if they are stretch jeans and little tight. The jeans will stretch to fit your curves. I know, since I have put on 10 lbs recently...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper