Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How convenient that she is just hanging out by the window at Old Navy in clear sight for the photographer..

:doh:

I figured out where she's living.

shhhhh...starbuck's

@bobkealing how much do you think she made for the photos Bob?”

@mrmsmom:Five figures"

Out of curiosity I shall have to drive out to Old Navy and take a photo, on Friday. It really looks identical,lamp post and all ....:innocent:

Perhaps you could take the photos of Casey with you and see if you can tell where the photographer was situated while she was at Old Navy. :)

Perhaps you could take the photos of Casey with you and see if you can tell where the photographer was situated while she was at Old Navy. :)

I'm not in Ohio though- it's just that our Old Navy looks identical to me...

I noticed that too. When Diane Dimond was on, she had a sheaf of papers which she said were the photos,but she couldn't show them because they hadn't " got the licensing details worked out yet"..... I was under the impression that HLN was not into paying licensing fees etc, in lieu of cash for criminals, but obviously they do.

ABC, NBC and CBS said that. HLN has never stated a clear policy on paying guest, pictures or anything. And the payouts are not always money. Somethings certain future exposure rights are agreed apon. It is all so murky. But everyone get paid somehow in the end.

bobkealing bob kealing
@bobkealing You're ALWAYS on top of things, Can you tell me IF that was the real KC in Ohio or not?”

Yes it's her“@ashleygirl31:

ABC, NBC and CBS said that. HLN has never stated a clear policy on paying guest, pictures or anything. And the payouts are not always money. Somethings certain future exposure rights are agreed apon. It is all so murky. But everyone get paid somehow in the end.

I may be wrong, but I swear I heard Vinnie state emphatically that they didn't.
I just emailed him to ask what their policy is in this situation...

BTW.....Qualex is part of Kodak AKA Event Imaging Solutions....

a former KC employer via Universal Studios.

Just a fun fact for ya!

I must be weird, I never noticed her walk, or how she holds her arms, or her moles or anything else...

She's the original mole lady. Take a look at the back pic. her neck, her face. She is prone to acne and moles. She wears make-up to cover them.

Yes I have given it much thought and it made me heartsick to watch that terrible miscarriage of justice for a murdered and discarded child.
One day there will be justice. That's what ICA, the murderer of Caylee, is due.

AMEN ZZ! :bowdown:

It's her and the pics have to be staged and sold for money no way is she walking around Ohio by herself she knew that she was being photographed ...

I knew where the Old Navy pics were taken as soon as I saw them. I used to live around the corner from that shopping center and have been there many times. I stopped there yesterday - Tuesday afternoon to go to the Barnes & Noble which is the store with the gray arched storefront at the right of the pic below. It's Lennox Town Center in Columbus OH. It's been mentioned elsewhere in this thread but there's a lot of pages to wade through.

oldNavy2.jpg

The program that is on HLN now is saying the photos are going for a lot of money.
They are also saying the appetite for FCA is large And people will want to see her do an interview. Ughh!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan