Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW- it makes me happy that she left Old Navy with nothing. I bet that after several years incarcerated, she would love to beef up her wardrobe.

Although, just because she doesn't have a bag on her arm doesn't mean she left empty handed I suppose!

No ... Her 'people' loaded up the SUV while she completed out her acting role by strutting back down the road ....

Unless Casey got a chin implant, her chin is much shorter that in this recent pic and her face is longer and more narrow. I don't see what others are noticing with the weight gain. This girl and Casey look to me to be about the same size as when she got out of jail. Casey already had a big rear end but wore the baggier slacks when locked up. Now she'd be wearing the tight jeans and it would be more noticeable. I still say no bra would make Casey's breasts look that rounded. A padded push up would make her look bigger but not like that. Wonder if she accepted hustler's offer and had a boob job?

While it's true celebrities call and tip off the paparazzi they aren't asking for money as part of the deal. Making a financial deal with the paparazzi would be difficult for KC to do alone. She couldn't just call them up and say hey come over here and photograph me, then pay me. There had to be a signed contract. KWIM

BBM. My opinion is that there were several private investigators staking out the area, and that this was not staged. Somebody initially got a tip as to Casey staying at that hotel and had the money to hire them.

It is common to have P.I. teams that are in constant contact with each other so that a subject does not recognize that he is being followed. They will "tag" to the next P.I. and the subject doesn't continually see the same follower. It is very advantageous in following someone in their car, for example.

P.I.s are very good at what they do (some anyway.) You could even know that there is a private investigator assigned to you, yet he would be able to track all your locations for the day without you knowing it. That's a standard for some of the better clients, and they are paid very well for their services. In a big money job like this, I think that's what happened.

I quite agree. Though where the paycheck is coming from bothers me.

Not trying to make it complicated. But being that KC needs money and TMZ has just happened to get lucky by getting photos of the A's on their vacation and swimmnig with the dolphins...I am going to guess they have a "in" on getting these shots. I am going to even go one step further and say they have PAID for these shots. Sure, the photographer was set outside the parking lot. But I wonder how he KNEW she would be there? I would be willing to bet he received a phone call and told where she would be and how long he would have to get a few photos. Whether KC knew or not, who knows? But I am willing to bet she is profiting off of these photos or someone in the family is.

It is not unheard of for the paparazzi to receive calls from the "celebrity" themself. I know Paris Hilton and Brittney Spears did it when they wanted to alert the media of something.

Oh I agree with you! TMZ definately paid someone for the A's vacay pics, and someone else for these KC pics.

I believe TMZ paid Splash News Online for the KC pics. At least Splash News was able to keep their photo credit. IDK who Splash News Onlie paid. I am guessing they have paparazzi contacts in every state, though. I am wondering if Splash are the same as those who hit the A's up at Home Depot not too long ago...I will check. ETA... seems that "splashblogger" was involved in the Home Depot episode with A's.

Anyway... I think that the paparazzi tracked her down. Seems more likely than the staged scenario of having anyone on her team alert paparazzi to her.

I don't think it was that difficult to spot her. I would have recognized her on the street. Someone could have spotted her on her daily walks. Maybe a local barista who served KC her buckeye caramel macchiato tipped the paparazzi off?

As soon as she was released, I read every where that KC would not be able to hide long, that she would be recognized across the country, and we'd see these type of pics crop up soon. I saw this as an expectation of the very thing that seems to have happened. She was spotted. Someone made some money. That's how it usually works.

The paparazzi are certainly alerted in cases of celebrity, but those celebrities are not getting paid for the fake candid pics, as far as I know. I don't really equate KC to PH or BS. I just don't see any evidence for anything staged....that's only my lonely opinion though :p

According to a Mark NeJame tweet, Steve Helling from People is thinking it was staged, and 50K was earned. We may only know for sure if a pap comes forward.
If the pics were staged and KC earned the bucks, we will never know as that would certainly complicate her finances.

Agree. Distraction.

There were rumors that FCA was in rehab in Texas and ... Coincidentally ... The A's flew to Houston earlier this week and disappeared. Why Houston?

Reconciliation? Family time? The DT unloading a liability whose stock price is down?

The A's flew to Houston? That's interesting. I hadn't heard about that. Just George and Cindy or did Lee go to?

I quite agree. Though where the paycheck is coming from bothers me.

Now that's a conspiracy that I could think with. I'd give it a 20% possibility. Maybe someone on the Baez team hired them, and sold the photos on the down low. Maybe it was Baez himself. But Casey was not in on it, IMO. She had plans of staying right there in Columbus, and they are shattered. (Good!)

This definitely looks like the Old Navy in the pictures. Same light post and hedges in front. But is this in a shopping plaza? In the TMZ video the cars driving by look they are going down a street, not driving in a parking lot. They seemed to be going too fast to be in shopping plaza.

PS....My Barnes & Noble does have a Starbucks in it. Good possibility the one next to this Old Navy does too.

oldNavy2.jpg

The pics were taken in TX. There are some parked cars in one pic with TX license plates. I'm betting money it's her..

I hope she's not here although it does seem hotter this summer than it has been in the past several years...that would explain it, I'm in Hell :devil:

I knew it wouldn't be long before she was out and about, where ever that is. KC can't stay hidden, that disguise, lol. PLEASE!! She can't wait to be recognized and if she's not, I'm positive it won't be long before she'll be telling people who she is. I just don't see her trying to hide who she is, ever and I'm willing to bet that her need for all that attention is going to be just what is needed for Karma to bite her finally.

When you look in the sunglasses in this picture of her in the white top, the one where in the video she is just casually walking down the street with her Starbucks, you can clearly see a vehicle parked at the curb with the lights on. That means that the vehicle was running because all new cars have that feature, when the car is running the lights are on. So she didn't notice a parked running car with a video camera taking pictures of her? IMO the pictures and video were staged.

2146n9z.jpg

http://cdn.photos.tmz.com/gallery_images/images/2011/08/casey_Anthony_080311_05_full.jpg

I saw these earlier today and they announced they were from Ohio. I do not believe they are her - at all. The body is not hers and the face is nothing like hers.

Plus, WHY would she be out walking around alone? I don't think there is a remote possibility of that right now.

I do, though, think it is someone who wants to be mistaken for Casey - maybe paid by the DT, or just some person thinking it will be funny to do so. It wouldn't be hard to walk like her, place a fake mole, etc.

No way...

TMZ has been getting a lot of scoops about FCA. Besides the pictures of George and Cindy, TMZ seems to have talked to somebody that says FCA wants Mental Treatment. They were the ones that said that FCA was shopping around the Corona video of FCA having her first beer in 3 years.

THey have been getting scoops. I have also noticed the recent IN TMZ seems to have with HLN, or maybe I never noticed before? It is strange to see HLN peeps consulting TMZ for opinions on the case. :waitasec:

I think that this was definitely FCA. Her rear really...grew... despite how thin she was. However, it was also apparent to me that she knew her picture was being taken. She is not natural and looks like she is modeling her face.

I agree
I watched the video and she adjusts her shirt while passing the bushes ........a KC thing.
She goes in the store and shops the window isles. When she is walking outside she fixes her hair..... a KC thing , and while walking holds her elbws close to her body..... A Kc thing, like she did in the Pinellas county jury selection She had quite a ways to walk in the courtroom and I noticed how she walked in front of all who she thought were watching . I think she knew someone was watching. I think it was planned.
As far as weight IF I hadn't had a normal meal for 2.5 yrs I would put on at least 10-15 IBS in a very short time. We saw her weight go up quite abit when she went to jail.
I have a hard time believing anything anyone on the defense says. So they can say it is not her, she is not there, and I would not believe them for 1 nano second. If KC suffers from a lieing condition they are not helping her one bit just feeding into her so called fantasy life. All for what? MONEY
I really don't care to hear one thing KC has to say, she had her chance and she blew it.
They all think we are soooooooooo interested in KC but we are all interested in how a person can live such a crazy life when she had a wonderful baby girl that would have brought her more happiness than she deserved in one lifetime. Bless little Caylee.

There were rumors that FCA was in rehab in Texas and ... Coincidentally ... The A's flew to Houston earlier this week and disappeared. Why Houston?

I keep hearing that she is in rehab. Rehab for what? She hasn't drank, had drugs, or sex in 3 years - what could she possibly be in rehab for?? Do they now have rehab for people who have murdered their children - "I am Casey Anthony and I am a murderer."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper