Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Dave and Jimmy Show offered up to $10,000 to Anthony to take off the Ohio State University hat and wear Michigan attire."

Hilarious. There's a business model for JB to market KC.

Love this post.

Interestingly, I recently read a story about how Ohio State has been named the country's biggest Party School. A title that for years belonged to Arizona State University which is in my backyard.

Do you suppose that's the real attraction why Casey chose Ohio as an escape place.

I'm sorry for all you Buckeyes. Ohio is a beautiful state.
jmo

All of the brick and mortar she passes scream campus life IMO... I agree she might be in campus housing... was guessing she at least lives near OSU

May I ask who is footing the bill for her lodging, food, buying clothes, Mommy and Daddy, certainly not Mr.B he is not going to put money out, when he has not made any from her since her release as of yet, I thought she was suppose to be going to a rehab center, that cost a lot of money also.

All great points Horace. But, I am of the mind that these newly released photos of Casey, or a phony look-a-like, is not the work of the defense team. I think someone else is behind it and it's all a big joke. And TMZ, who loves to tease and be contraversal would certainly do something like this.

By the way - there are modeling agencies out there that specialize in celebrity look alikes. They even hold pageants which I have attended. Amazing how many people have a "twin" out there.
jmo
I would think so if it was only still pics. But the video clearly shows her "gestalt"; that whole aura and the hair-touching , with the odd walk with the low center of gravity, etc. ---- I really believe it is Casey.

May I ask who is footing the bill for her lodging, food, buying clothes, Mommy and Daddy, certainly not Mr.B he is not going to put money out, when he has not made any from her since her release as of yet, I thought she was suppose to be going to a rehab center, that cost a lot of money also.

I got my MS at OSU and went there for 10 years, the Old Navy is where Urban Outfitters used to be on High Street. The streets are one way east to west every other street all the way from German Village to Worthington. The main area near campus is ALL permit parking to be suspended in the rear view mirror as an orange/green sign. It looks like she's on the main drag when she's walking next to the brick wall, on Woody Hayes Drive. It would be the perfect place to hide, there are over 60,000 students there, my Calculus class had over 500 in the lecture. If you seek anonyminity, OSU is the place. I'd bet a paycheck that is where the shoot took place.

I don't know if the photos were staged or not, but either way it proves that Baez is a liar. She is not in rehab or intensive therapy ... she's shopping in Ohio. I really don't think retail therapy is going to cure what ails her.

Actually, there are a lot of medical centers, hospitals, etc in the campus area. IMO, as long as it wasn't inpatient therapy she could still be getting therapy.

JMO, Casey could be undergoing out-patient therapy and still getting in some retail therapy...not unheard of, just saying. If this is her. I am not convinced.

Anyway she always had to be somplace, and walking around smalltown Ohio seems far less salacious than many alternatives...

So it appears that SplashNews was the broker for the KC in Ohio photos.

I went to their website and searched for the term "Casey Anthony". Only 2 stories popped up with one of them being the lightning strike over the jail. They mentioned that one of their photographers took the picture. http://www.splashnewsonline.com/2011-07-17/casey-anthony-news-flash/

I looked around for the photo on other sites and found credit to Mom&Paparazzi.com.

Looks like this person has sold photos of Tiger Woods and other celebrities in the Orlando area.

Here is a site about a docu they were doing. They packed up their family in an RV and went in search of photos relating to hot stories.
http://momandpaparazzi.com/Home_Page.html

It's because we are so damned suspicious of everything the Anthony family does and the Defense team. I was just reading on either CNN or wftv that the flight she was on from Orlando was owned/paid for by her dealership owning family relatives in Ohio - now that news to me.

I'd believe these were staged by the defense IF there had been huge denials from them and poo pooing, scoffing that it was even her - but what have we gotten? Nada - not a peep that I have heard. All I hear from them is Baez trying to be a "big time" guy on the Today Show saying her life is in peril in Orlando.

Baez was more believable when he was being his normal obnoxious self.

What I want to know is why he isn't in the thick of "FKC things" anymore - what's with the distance Jose? And here's a hint re your new career attempts - your genteel attempts aren't giving you any "cred" - we already "know" ya!

BBM Hey LG take it for what it's worth but last night on NG Elie Jostad said her uncle said she is not welcome at his house. Big surprise since this is the husband of GA's sister. I'm sure GAs side is not very happy with her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/03/ng.01.html

Ellie Jostad, a producer here at the NANCY GRACE show -- Ellie, we have talked to some of the Anthony relatives in Ohio today.

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Right.

DIMOND: What did they say?

JOSTAD: Right. Well, we tracked down a couple of relatives there in Ohio, even people that have been speculated on the Internet that she would be staying with because they own businesses in Ohio. The relatives we talked to said, No, she`s not staying with us. Her uncle said, in fact, that he hasn`t talk to her, hasn`t seen her since Thanksgiving 2007, and he said, She wouldn`t be welcome at my home.

hmm this is what I have gathered... IMO pics were taken over several days, as she is in three outfits. TMZ posted an article about Casey possibly in Columbus OH on July 17th. TMZ and others have been tracking this particular fish since she swam out of FL IMO. One to two weeks later, Paps in Columbus tracked her down. The paps found where she lived and where she walked. The paps started shopping the pics last Sunday, exactly two weeks after the TMZ article. The first agency, Splash News Online (same paps who caught A's at Home Depot) either took the pics, or bought the video and pics from local paps. Splash inserted their logo on the TMZ version. [ I don't see any logo on the Huff version.] TMZ bought the pics from Splash News Online and posted them late Tuesday night/or the first hour of Wednesday AM my time [PST]. TMZ added video later that Wednesday sometime. Huffington Post purchased and posted their version of the video today about five hours ago. (4 am my time). Their version includes video of the third outfit, black shirt. Either Splash News Online or the paps who took the shots with a professional video set up, have more of the video and are still shopping. It would not be good business sense to out where she was living IMO, so that is not included in the price of the video. JMO

I got my MS at OSU and went there for 10 years, the Old Navy is where Urban Outfitters used to be on High Street. The streets are one way east to west every other street all the way from German Village to Worthington. The main area near campus is ALL permit parking to be suspended in the rear view mirror as an orange/green sign. It looks like she's on the main drag when she's walking next to the brick wall, on Woody Hayes Drive. It would be the perfect place to hide, there are over 60,000 students there, my Calculus class had over 500 in the lecture. If you seek anonyminity, OSU is the place. I'd bet a paycheck that is where the shoot took place.

Which side of the river is the red brick wall? West/East (campus side?) Woody Hayes isn't a long stretch on campus side, it turns into Woodruff. I've been searching forever for the red brick wall... lol

BBM - So true. A movie was filmed at our hotel when when we were in Vegas. They roped off an area so we could watch Cuba Gooding Jr's scene. My first thought was I wouldn't have recognized him if I passed him on the street.

Some people are good at faces, and others are not. I feel sure I would recognize someone I had seen previously, if I saw them on the street. Most of us have been studying FICA's face and mannerisms for a long time. While some of the photos do not look like her to me, others do. I am SURE if I saw her face to face, I would recognize her. My husband however, can't discern Mohmar Kaddafi's face from James Brown's face! LOL!

Well I haven't been to Columbus since a 5th grade field trip to COSI around 1977 so I don't know but the video does look like a college town to me.

Actually, comparing the video of her in the black shirt crossing the street from a possible park area (black light post, no sidewalk on that side of the street), she crosses with the blue suzuki motorcycle onto what looks like a one way (beaten down with grass growing through pavement) street. Compare the photos of the red brick wall and the motorcycle is there too. So.. this red brick wall is possibly on a small one way street with no sidewalk on the opposite side and a possible park/grassy knoll area.

Any ideas where that could be??

I must say that had I not seen the moving video, I would be doubting this was KC. The nose looks wrong in this pic, and so do the eyes, but maybe just me....or the blur of the TMZ logo watermark, because the jaw-line and the slight cleft of the chin are correct:

casey_Anthony_080311_07_full.jpg

images

large_CaseyAnthonyMar1209.jpg

Love this post.

Interestingly, I recently read a story about how Ohio State has been named the country's biggest Party School. A title that for years belonged to Arizona State University which is in my backyard.

Do you suppose that's the real attraction why Casey chose Ohio as an escape place.

jmo

Funny, I posted jokingly about this yesterday on this thread. It's actually Ohio University in Athens that is number one, not OSU. http://www.athensnews.com/ohio/arti...chool-ranking-not-thrilling-ou-officials.html I joked that she got the wrong school.

Love this post.

jmo

My bolding

It wasn't Ohio State, it was Ohio University. They're two different schools.

This all looks staged to me. What are the chances that she just happened to be spotted there? Pretty slim.
JMHO

I have to wonder why Ohio. At first I thought OK there is family in the area. But she isn't with family. And she was a child when she lived there so I don't see any real ties. She is just kinda wandering around by herself. Which BTW is the first time in her adult life she has truly been alone. All other times she had a boyfriend.

So I keep wondering out of all the places in the US why Ohio? Is this another one of her fantasy situations in which she liked a sports team or something and decided that she could be a part of this scene? Or was there a charter plane leaving and she was just stuffed on it? I don't perceive the threat on Casey that the Defense Team keeps talking about. Sure I would agree there might be hecklers or protestors. But if she just layed low for a while I don't see these mobs of dangerous people.

And where is this rehabilitation and counseling JB and Mason keep talking about? I think instead of making a big hissy over this probation Baez should have gone to the probation department and tried to work something out so that they petitioned the court quietly. All of this hoopla just riled people up again....... Baez and Mason on TV, Mason shooting the Lee finger....... I have to wonder just how much the defense team wants this to settle down. Were they losing their momentum in getting a deal?

Which side of the river is the red brick wall? West/East (campus side?) Woody Hayes isn't a long stretch on campus side, it turns into Woodruff. I've been searching forever for the red brick wall... lol

The Olentangy River runs just west of the Towers (about a mile and a half from High Street), if it is the wall I am thinking of, it is at the intersection of High St and where Woody Hayes turns into Woodruff. There is a sign right there that says The Ohio State University.

I don't know if the photos were staged or not, but either way it proves that Baez is a liar. She is not in rehab or intensive therapy ... she's shopping in Ohio. I really don't think retail therapy is going to cure what ails her.

And it also shows she has no problems walking alone in public. Death threats my ***!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid