Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez's face did look different today! She stole his mole! It was just a matter of time...

I wasn't entirely sure the pictures were of KC until I watched the video, I'm convinced it's her now - all the mannerisms, her walk, everything screams KC. Here are my top ten reasons why ;)

1. KC walks like she has lead in her shoes and the video clearly shows the same kind of walk.

2. She has that "disguised" look about her, I mean come on - a baseball cap and those big ol sunglasses, how obvious can you be?

3. It seems strange that KC hasn't cut her hair much or coloured it, that would be the first thing to do to drastically alter her appearance. But then it came to me. This was their plan all along. They didn't want her looks to change very much so that when they asked a small fortune for these staged these shoots, she would look enough like herself that people would believe it was her.

4. Even if she went further back into the store, it's obvious she's hanging around by the front window so she can be filmed.

5. The pics and videos are far too clear and close up not to be staged.

6. TMZ is notoriously known for getting in people's faces, running along beside them, shouting things and following them by car if need be. There is nothing rushed about the guy who was doing the video. If it hadn't been staged, TMZ would have been running up to her and calling her name to get some sort of reaction out of her.

7. The moles are in all the right places.

8. She hasn't had plastic surgery, she still looks like herself!! A push up bra can do wonders.

9. The moles match up.

10. No one could convince me that with all the fuss over KC by her lawyers that they would let her stroll around alone like this - no way!

This is what jumped out at me when I saw the video. She hung around the front of the store near the windows where she could be filmed. That made me immediately think it was staged.

Lippman and Baez feeding TMZ. This is the best they can do?

but wouldn't whoever was taking these be using a telescopic lens if they aren't staged?..she wouldn't have seen anyone filming or taking pics most likely and it could just appear that the photographer was up close when they really were quite some distance away?

IDK..but if that's stuffing AND a padded bra, I would LOVE to know what kind of bra it is..just for informational purposes of course...:crazy:

I keep hearing that she is in rehab. Rehab for what? She hasn't drank, had drugs, or sex in 3 years - what could she possibly be in rehab for?? Do they now have rehab for people who have murdered their children - "I am Casey Anthony and I am a murderer."

She's a Mythomaniac, there is no doubt. Maybe she's in rehab for that?(Mythomania: Compulsive lying disorder), but then again, it's a disorder, not an addiction. But since all the psychiatrists that examined her during the trial found that she doesn't suffer from any mental illness (or disorder)(seriously??), maybe she's just addicted to lying.
"Hi, my name is Casey, I'm addicted to lying and I work at Universal Studios.":loser:

IDK..but if that's stuffing AND a padded bra, I would LOVE to know what kind of bra it is..just for informational purposes of course...:crazy:

LOL. When I said "stuffing" doesn't bounce, I was just referring to whatever the stuff is that they use in padded bras. In high school there were girls that stuffed socks in their bras, though. If you happened to bump into one of them it left a bruise! :floorlaugh:

So she stuffed that bra...did she stuff her tush also?

She was getting thinner by the week at the trial. This gal looks like the inflated version. Does casey have a slight cleft in her chin? I don't recall her having a strong chin. I recall her nose rather long. I thought her chin receded slightly. I guess I'll have to go watch some videos. Man, I had enough of this chick...now they're strolling out pics. Has anyone been to the store and asked the staff? Did she buy anything? I don't know, I'm getting tired and cranky though. I wasnt TMZ to stop printing these photos. I would like to see her :behindbar: that would make me happy.

Yep, Casey sure does have a cleft in her chin! You can see it clear as day in the mug shot where she is wearing the rosary beads.

They have just bought out an new bra here. It is called the 2-size-up bra AT TARGET. I have one. It is A.MAZ.ING. It is more than just a push-up bra. I mean it does push-up but it also has built in padding all around. It really does make you look like you have had a boob job.

So KC has been spotted. What I'd like to know today:

1. Who cut her hair, and is that person gonna talk? :talker:

2. Did the cashier who sold her the gum recognize her, or has she been more disguised in past trips out of hiding, before this set-up? :popcorn:

Baez's face did look different today! She stole his mole! It was just a matter of time...

When I saw JB on The Today Show yesterday, I thought he had also packed on a few pounds. He looked jowlier. :eat:

j5y0j4.jpg

Sorry for the size. I overlayed the two pics by lining up the pupils of the eyes (one of the few parts of the face which cannot change). Neither pic was otherwise reshaped or altered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asmok