Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody but me thinks it was staged Intermezzo - I think it's just her usual bright sparky self duh walking down the street, watching out for boogy men behind every bush.

After all, she has a DT telling her constantly that her life is in "peril".

I'm with you, lg. I don't think it was staged. She would have made herself look better if she knew she was being filmed. And they wouldn't have given away her location so obviously. Moving her has to be a PITA.

Weren't the Anthony's from Ohio, around the Columbus area? She would be familiar with the area.

If she had wanted to hide, the Ohio State area would be a good place.

JMHO

I hate to wonder why Ohio. At first I thought OK there is family in the area. But she isn't with family. And she was a child when she lived there so I don't see any real ties. She is just kinda wandering around by herself. Which BTW is the first time in her adult life she has truly been alone. All other times she had a boyfriend.

So I keep wondering out of all the places in the US why Ohio? Is this another one of her fantasy situations in which she liked a sports team or something and decided that she could be a part of this scene? Or was there a charter plane leaving and she was just stuffed on it? I don't perceive the threat on Casey that the Defense Team keeps talking about. Sure I would agree there might be hecklers or protestors. But if she just layed low for a while I don't see these mobs of dangerous people.

And where is this rehabilitation and counseling JB and Mason keep talking about? I think instead of making a big hissy over this probation Baez should have gone to the probation department and tried to work something out so that they petitioned the court quietly. All of this hoopla just riled people up again....... Baez and Mason on TV, Mason shooting the Lee finger....... I have to wonder just how much the defense team wants this to settle down. Were they losing their momentum in getting a deal?

Because you can literally disappear at OSU. Believe it or not, with 60,000 plus students, most are international, as are many of the TA's and Proffs. The classes are HUGE, there is a real sence of anonymity there, that's why I loved it so much, I could totally recreate myself and no one ever knew where I came from or who I was.

There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Old Navy, The Varsity Inn, Starbuck's, Bob Evan's...when will the employees realize that they waited on her or that she was in their businesses?

I doubt some of these companies would appreciate being associated with her.

I must say that had I not seen the moving video, I would be doubting this was KC. The nose looks wrong in this pic, and so do the eyes, but maybe just me....or the blur of the TMZ logo watermark, because the jaw-line and the slight cleft of the chin are correct:

casey_Anthony_080311_07_full.jpg

images

large_CaseyAnthonyMar1209.jpg

I do think her nose has gained weight!:innocent:

MOO:

A pap was tipped by one of Casey's entourage. A deal was made. Casey and entourage get a cut from the pap selling the pics.

This way, the free inmate now gets paid so she can shop shop shop and no one is tied to directly paying her.

Again, MOO.

That is her in these photo's and video. I know that walk/strut anywhere. I also think they are staged. If you notice when she goes into the store she stays right in front of the window. Oh yeah..this was staged for sure.

its her, if it wasnt i'm sure some chick would have came forward and said no its me. Ohio is far far away from Florida and you can hide. I dont know why she picked that state, but the whole Texas thing was just a diversion!! Thank God she is not in Texas, but Texas is big enough for someone to hide. I wonder who is paying for her housing and stuff? I dont believe for one second some media outlet hasnt already offered her a deal and paid some money upfront.

I think the timing is very interesting. Sure seems they wanted the pictures/video released before FICA showed up in court back in Orlando...I also think it was staged. At the end of the video she's walking looking to her left. When she goes to cross the street it seemed to me she was making an effort not to look directly at the camera.

Actually, comparing the video of her in the black shirt crossing the street from a possible park area (black light post, no sidewalk on that side of the street), she crosses with the blue suzuki motorcycle onto what looks like a one way (beaten down with grass growing through pavement) street. Compare the photos of the red brick wall and the motorcycle is there too. So.. this red brick wall is possibly on a small one way street with no sidewalk on the opposite side and a possible park/grassy knoll area.

Any ideas where that could be??

well, it's NOT the Oval. The street looks to be running one way from East, coming toward her which means it could be ANY street, not 11th (that is sorrority row and is too busy), could be Chittenden, or any other street (they run every other way in opposite directions and Chittenenden runs east to west one way from the east. My guess is up by Woodruff, 11th area (that's the main drag) most of the stores are just south Woodruff but before 9th).

Actually, there are a lot of medical centers, hospitals, etc in the campus area. IMO, as long as it wasn't inpatient therapy she could still be getting therapy.

I guess so. I had taken from his interview on the Today show that she was in a live-in facility getting intensive therapy. I need to learn to listen to his actual words rather than to his implication.

But that would make the news, and we have heard nothing. My thoughts are it is an actress (perhaps done by some one wanting to cash in) and was done BEFORE Casey was acquitted. Who would notice a Casey Anthony lookalike wandering around 45 days ago? Any of the photos have a date identifying feature in them? Sale ad in window? Inspection stickers dated in June or May?

How many of us would have paid attention if we'd actually seen Casey Anthony walk by us WHEN we knew shew was in the Orange County Jail?

Not discrimination IMO. Jeff Ruby kicked OJ out of his Louisville restaurant in front of all the other patrons, simply because he didn't want him in there. Nothing discriminatory other than he is not going to serve murderers. Those stores could do the same...

I guess so. I had taken from his interview on the Today show that she was in a live-in facility getting intensive therapy. I need to learn to listen to his actual words rather than to his implication.

The only therapy she's getting at OSU entails black-out beer bucket therapy....

The Olentangy River runs just west of the Towers (about a mile and a half from High Street), if it is the wall I am thinking of, it is at the intersection of High St and where Woody Hayes turns into Woodruff. There is a sign right there that says The Ohio State University.

Ok... High St. runs north/south and intersects with Woodruff running east/west. About 1 mile west on Woodruff, at the intersection with Tuttle Park Place, Woodruff turns into Woody Hayes. There's some pretty large red brick buildings, but I can't see a sign with Google Earth for Ohio State University. This is just north of the Ohio State Stadium. Am I in the right area?

Maybe her not talking to her parents is staged too. I mean, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't put it past CA to ignore her parents, even after lying for her, but maybe that's fake too.

It is possible that they didn't comment on it being Casey in order to protect their darling little client though. If they said it WAS her, there could be backlash in that neighborhood. I don't care if they want to keep her safe honestly, because I rather not have angry people get in trouble over this stupid woman. So I don't care if they don't tell us. I'm fairly certain that's her though, I would have thought she would try to change herself a little more, not just gain weight haha. Her eyes look fake or something though.

HLN is reporting that In Session did an interview the CEO of Facial Recognition Software who did an analysis of the pics and believe it is her. Over 80% likelyhood by their analysis.

well, it's NOT the Oval. The street looks to be running one way from East, coming toward her which means it could be ANY street, not 11th (that is sorrority row and is too busy), could be Chittenden, or any other street (they run every other way in opposite directions and Chittenenden runs east to west one way from the east. My guess is up by Woodruff, 11th area (that's the main drag) most of the stores are just south Woodruff but before 9th).

Chittenden is 2 way now, not sure if it was one way before. But, I'm narrowing the search to that area now.. lol.

ETA: I checked out the oval area last night and ruled that out because the sidewalks/roads are way too nice. I'm guessing this area is south of the campus. Harrison Ave area.

I do think her nose has gained weight!:innocent:
Yes, LOL, apparently I am not the only one who was questioning if it really was her, although I do think it is infact Casey now:

Casey Anthony Ohio Photos Spark Controversy: Is It Really Her (WATCH)!?!

There have been many reports as to the whereabouts of Tot Mom but photos secured by TMZ.com appear to show the 25-year-old in Ohio sporting an Ohio State baseball hat.

Casey is the talk of the town in Newbury, Ohio where many residents claim she has been spotted shopping and dining at restaurants.

All of the photos can be seen on TMZ.com but judging by the photo above (and the photos in the video below) Casey does appear to be residing in Ohio.

The woman in the pics looks exactly like Casey (perhaps a little bulked up since she’s likely been dining out a lot since her release) but always appears to be alone.
Casey-Anthony-Ohio-Photo.jpg

http://www.twirlit.com/2011/08/04/casey-anthony-ohio-photos-spark-controversy-is-it-really-her-watch/

This pic is her for sure: those flared nostrils are classic Casey Anthony, so I am more than convinced now, with the moving footage clinching the deal:

casey_Anthony_080311_02_full.jpg

Another thing is that Casey never seemed to be a window shopper before. I can't see her taking the chance to walk around in public without a clear purpose to her outing. Strolling into an Old Navy to casually look through clothes is not very purposeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24