Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has been mentiond but Splash News took those pics of Casey, not TMZ. Not that it matters since she craves attention from anyone.

I still can't believe they bought a RED jeep. RED cars attract the most attention and get the most tickets. :banghead:

Not so. My brother-in-law is a state trooper and he said that's a bunch of BS (red cars getting more tickets).

Sounds like her cousins have quite a bit of money. I wonder if they've drank the Casey koolaid and are shelling out money for her.

Could be, why else would she go there, she's not used to cold winters so I doubt she's relocating there for good.

I have no doubt she's got donations coming in from various sources, she's not broke but yet to make it rich. Mom and dad have obviously come into some money, Cindy is still thelping her. She may not want to talk to them, but she's not going to turn down a wire transfer. I have a feeling once the handouts dry up we'll finally see her barter a deal for an interview for the big bucks. She's going to get desperate at some point.

But, one day it will all end. Look at the other infamous cases we've seen in our lifetime. These people all got paid interviews, book deals, sold their stories to movie producers, etc. But none of them are not living well off these days. Look at Tonya Harding, Amy Fisher, Jessican Hahn, etc. They had their "days in the sun" where everyone clammored for an interview then when that ended, lowlifes paid them to do humiliating things. But where are they now? Not living it up in a mansion that's for sure...

Her time will come, we'll just have to grit our teeth and wait for it.

Don't know if this has been mentiond but Splash News took those pics of Casey, not TMZ. Not that it matters since she craves attention from anyone.

Has it been confirmed that Spash News took the photos? The reason I ask is they have a whole section on how people can send their photos to Splash News and Splash then sells them to others, for a 50/50 split.

I am convinced that FCA and Co. took these videos and sent them in.

Look at post #1795 on this thread. You will have to go back two pages. You can see the moles there.

Thank you! Yes, I see those 2 moles, but I'm talking about the 2 moles on the arm of the Maybe Casey that are higher up, closer to the crook of her elbow. I was wondering if anyone has a picture showing the Real Casey - if she has those 2 higher-up moles like the Maybe Casey picture shows.

Hopefully it was a full labotomy..

I thought you said "colonoscopy! AND if she drinks too much extra bold coffee from starbucks they will not be able to see anything no matter how you look at it." Anyway, as the day is long, she is screwed blue. It will happen...trust me.
MOO
:great:

I Gotta tell you guys, the Varsity Inn is, ummmm a dog pound! Really, it's one step down from Best Western where the complementary breakfast is cold cerial, instant oatmeal, and microwavable sandwiches. For those of you worried she's staying in some posh hotel, rest assured.... She's likely to have bedbugs soon.

I hate the thought of bedbugs but..I will endure a few for many on skanky people. Oooops no sex at the Inn for me tonight. Oh well.
I love Oatmeal! and grits.

Has it been confirmed that Spash News took the photos? The reason I ask is they have a whole section on how people can send their photos to Splash News and Splash then sells them to others, for a 50/50 split.

I am convinced that FCA and Co. took these videos and sent them in.

Yes, I have been guessing/posting that Splash bought these and then sold them to TMZ; however, my guess was that Splash bought them from a pro...a pro both at video with the highest quality professional video camera, and a pro at taking candid, surreptitious video. I don't know who Huff bought the slightly different video from... but I know it was not TMZ, and probably not Splash as there was no credit given?

What I would like to hear is your reasoning for these being staged.
TIA!

I hate the thought of bedbugs but..I will endure a few for many on skanky people. Oooops no sex at the Inn for me tonight. Oh well.
I love Oatmeal! and grits.

oooo...cheddar cheeze grits:woohoo: But not from the Varsity Inn:sick:

I think that is the point - make her look alone, scared, and frumpy looking. Maybe the DT was wanting to drum up some sympathy for her? Or maybe Casey thought people would feel sorry for her if she wasn't out partying and living it up? She did good job acting that part (though I have to admit she would be scared for her own safety, so I put it at half acting, half real). I still think these pics are totally staged. They all just seem way overdone to me. This isn't Casey naturally, this is the image the DT and Casey wants out there to make people think her life is so hard outside of prison that she needs help, or doesn't need to serve probation. She reminds me of those movies where the hot girl is put in glasses and not so hot clothes, and then at one point, put her in a hot dress, take the glasses off and let the hair down, and the girl is suddenly hot. I wonder how quickly Casey got out of that outfit and into what she really wanted to wear with no glasses and hat, back to hot Casey.

Remember when she was out of jail the first time when she was "helping look for Caylee", during the high-five clip with Lee, she wore hats and dressed similarly. I think this is how she chooses to dress and how she dressed pre-jail.

I Gotta tell you guys, the Varsity Inn is, ummmm a dog pound! Really, it's one step down from Best Western where the complementary breakfast is cold cerial, instant oatmeal, and microwavable sandwiches. For those of you worried she's staying in some posh hotel, rest assured.... She's likely to have bedbugs soon.

Is she definitely staying there, has it been confirmed?

caylee_anthony-10110-CaseyOhio.jpg

caylee_anthony-10114-CaseyOhio.jpg

caylee_anthony-10112-CaseyOhio.jpg

JMO, If this isn't Casey then it must be a twin sister the Anthonys gave away at birth.

ACR

AWESOME, awesome work ACR; plus it was so good to see the head-in-the-toilet bowl photo again, haven't seen that for a while! Thanks!!

I wonder if Aunt Kathy is the same aunt who owns a car dealership. Maybe she is willing to support Casey for awhile.

Another reason these are probably staged is if the person taking them wasn't working with the defense they would have followed her home and we would know exactly where she was staying.

I wonder if Aunt Kathy is the same aunt who owns a car dealership. Maybe she is willing to support Casey for awhile.

YEs, that's them but supposedly the uncle told NG producer that he hasn't seen FCA since 2007 and she is not welcome in their home.

By now she has probably moved on. Some think a rehab in Texas, and that is where her parents flew to on Monday, to Texas. What a coincidense. HMMMMMMMMMMM Reunion time???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove